NorthEast Serving CT, DE, MA, MD, ME, NH, NJ, NY, PA, RI, VA, VT, WV

Mass/Boston area dealers

Search this Thread

Rate Thread

Old 03-19-2004, 10:49 AM
Received 0 Likes on 0 Posts
Mass/Boston area dealers

Hello all -

I am looking to get a g35 coupe and was wondering if people had any advice regarding Infiniti dealers in the general Boston area. Any of them stand out as having particularly good (or bad) pricing or service?

Thanks!

Old 03-19-2004, 12:53 PM
Received 87 Likes on 78 Posts
One owner 2004 G35 Coupe 6MT
Re: Mass/Boston area dealers

I recommend Toby from Infiniti of Norwood. I ordered my 6mt from there back in September, everything went very well, and I got a pretty good deal too. Before I chose to order there, I went to just about every Infiniti dealer in the area, from Inskip in RI to Infiniti of Nashua, in NH. It's good to see what other dealers/salespeople are willing to do, or not do, for you.

Old 03-19-2004, 05:25 PM

Thanks! Any feedback is definitely helpful. If I may ask, what does a good deal consist of at this point for this area? $1000 off sticker? $1500?

I'm currently thinking of buying this summer. (Getting one more summer out of my current convertible and maybe picking up a 2004 as the '05's are coming in.)

Old 03-19-2004, 09:50 PM

I got my 04 6MT sedan from Toby in Norwood as well. One bit of advice, go in and ask your price. Don't be afraid to walk out. I walked 4 times and went in on the last day of the month, they then took my price. Toby has a unique personality but was great to deal with. Good luck with your purchase. I've had mine for just over a month and the grin has not left my face.

Old 03-20-2004, 09:02 AM
Received 87 Likes on 78 Posts
One owner 2004 G35 Coupe 6MT

Nydam, you may want to look at this thread, people are posting what they paid there. https://g35driver.com/forums/showfla...sed&sb=5&part=

Old 03-20-2004, 09:30 AM

Just in case you missed my reply in the Coupe forum... I agree with the Norwood choice!

I bought mine at Infiniti of Norwood. I almost bought one from Herb Chambers in Boston, but I ended up feeling like they just saw me as a walking dollar sign, not a customer. My experience with them was terrible -- the salesperson flat out lied about how much off MSRP I could get, just to get me in the door. They were reluctant to let me go on the highway, and they didn't have a 6MT for me to drive when I arrived ("It was just sold"), although they said they would. Norwood was a great experience all around. I drove a car the first time I went, even though it was a little later than they would normally let one out. Since I had the VPP option at that time (not when I went to HC, though), the fact that there was no negotiation was just great. I ordered my car, and got a call the next day that they had found one. Ironically, the car came from HC in Boston, so it made me quite happy to know that they didn't get my business, but I got their car. I'd highly recommend Infiniti of Norwood -- ask for Joe Veneto. PM me if you have any questions.

2004 TB 6MT

Old 03-21-2004, 05:22 PM

Bought mine at Norwood Infiniti back in Sept. Very good experience with Joe Veneto (internet sales mngr). Good luck! (feel free to mention my name - Kevin Z - as I still email Joe from time to time). Good Luck!

04 G35c DP/Willow, aero, prem, guards......

Old 03-22-2004, 06:49 AM

Well if you don't have a trade-in then you don't need to go in and walk out 4 times... just call them on the phone.

I had the opposite experience.. yes Norwood offered a lower price than Herb Chambers on the car but they were trying to screw me on my trade-in. I ended up paying 200 more for the G at Herb Chambers but I got 2K more for my trade-in.

Can't wait to buy my next car ... my wife is getting the G ... I can deal via email and phone ... with the G I knew what I wanted color options etc

I also think the service at Herb Chambers is very good. I work in Boston so it's pretty convenient location wise... They also seem to have plenty of loaner cars

2003.5 5AT Sedan Black/Black Premium/Winter Packages

Old 03-22-2004, 07:07 AM

Alderran-
I agree with you on the walking out 4 times thing but since Infiniti of Norwood is right across the street from my work, it was no big deal to stop there. I didn't have a trade in and I was asking for what I thought was a pretty low price. I did get my price eventually.

Old 03-22-2004, 08:24 AM

I agree with the trade-in comment. I did get screwed on my trade-in - but I expected that anyway. Always try to sell your car outright if possible. For me, I was willing to take a few thousand less for my trade-in to save time and aggrivation.

04 G35c DP/Willow, aero, prem, guards......

Old 03-22-2004, 07:16 PM

The other problem with Infiniti is there aren't many dealers.... I wonder how the pricing is at Quirk? They are known for high volume low price...

when I bought mine it was only Norwood, Herb Chambers and Kelly Infiniti (Danver's I think) ... I called all three best price was Norwood but damn did they try to screw me on the trade

I will admit they also had one of the hottest babes I have ever seen in the reception area ... wow I still remember that chick

2003.5 5AT Sedan Black/Black Premium/Winter Packages

Old 04-24-2004, 08:26 AM

I work at Kelly Infiniti in Danvers.
Trade ins...you will usually get screwed.
But it really depends on the salesperson not the dealership.

Some are willing to keep on bargaining with you while others just won't budge and say there's a premium.

2004 Ivory Pearl Sports Coupe

Old 05-23-2004, 02:41 PM

I actually just purcahsed a black 5AT coupe from HC in boston. I have had a great experience with them so far. If you want to talk to HC, i suggest talking to Mike Allessy. Now, I am only 16, however, my mom and I have been back and forth about buying this car for us, and we decided to go with it. My mom drives a 2004 BMW 330xi, which I also drive sometimes. We took a 5AT (mom not confident with 6MT unfortunatly) for a test drive, and she loved it, as well did I. The dealership handled it extremely well, however I have also never had any bad experiences with Norwood.

Old 08-20-2004, 12:37 AM

I got my 5mt lazer red from infiniti of nashua, My sales person was vanb, he's a cool; guy hard headed about dealing at first. but he'll eased up. they have to make money some how, so you can't expect them to go your way and make them to lose money. oh and if you do go to infiniti of nashua as for Van and mention Rin, he'll hook you up.