NorthEast Serving CT, DE, MA, MD, ME, NH, NJ, NY, PA, RI, VA, VT, WV

Infiniti of West Chester Vs. Infiniti of Ardmore

Search this Thread

Rate Thread

Old 07-10-2008, 10:12 AM
Received 0 Likes on 0 Posts
Def West Chester......lots more room, newer/nicer dealership, dont have to mess with main line/rt 30 traffic

What are you getting???

Old 07-14-2008, 02:55 AM
Old 09-01-2008, 08:42 AM
I'm sure you've probably already pulled the trigger but I had a great experience at Ardmore. If you need a salesman's name PM me. Got a very good deal and it was a great experience. They even helped me with some things on my lease return that ended up saving me quite a bit of money!

I had heard very negative things about Ardmore from the past. It appears they are VERY familiar with that reputation and are working to overcome that.

From what I saw - they are well on their way!

On the flip side was Willow Grove. Stay away from them! Great sales guy but when I ended up with a pretty significant issue and called to talk to the owner I was told "the owner doesn't talk to customers". Can you imagine that? So I really didn't want to give my $$ to Willow Grove again.

Ended up at Ardmore and am extremely happy now! Only had the car for a few days so no service experience yet but sales was great!

Jay

Old 09-02-2008, 09:29 PM
RXM
Received 2 Likes on 2 Posts
Sorry to hear that you had a bad experience at Infiniti of Willow Grove. I bought two cars there but always dreaded having my service done there. That was until new people started working in the service department! If you ever decide to go back, ask for the service advisor Michele Holwood and the tech Mike Wilson to work on your car. They will take very good care of you - I just had another service done by them. Seriously, those two are top notch and would hate to see them ever leave that place.

Originally Posted by DigMy35x
I'm sure you've probably already pulled the trigger but I had a great experience at Ardmore. If you need a salesman's name PM me. Got a very good deal and it was a great experience. They even helped me with some things on my lease return that ended up saving me quite a bit of money!

I had heard very negative things about Ardmore from the past. It appears they are VERY familiar with that reputation and are working to overcome that.

From what I saw - they are well on their way!

On the flip side was Willow Grove. Stay away from them! Great sales guy but when I ended up with a pretty significant issue and called to talk to the owner I was told "the owner doesn't talk to customers". Can you imagine that? So I really didn't want to give my $$ to Willow Grove again.

Ended up at Ardmore and am extremely happy now! Only had the car for a few days so no service experience yet but sales was great!

Jay

Last edited by RXM; 09-02-2008 at 09:34 PM.
Old 09-06-2008, 07:47 AM
thanks for the info. Unfortunately my issue wasn't with the service dept. at Willow Grove per se. They needed a part that was unavailable for over 20+ days and kept telling me that it was coming in and they were being told this by their regional. They supposedly left a few messages for their regional person but he never called them or me. I finally had them leave a message for him while I was there and gave my cell # and I still never heard back. So I decided to call the owner of the dealership (Don Rosen) to ask him if he would mind calling the regional or someone at a higher level to see if they could try to get the part.

I was told that the owner doesn't 'Talk to customers'. Can you believe this?

So if that's the attitude or approach from the top, well, you know the rest about rolling down hill and everyone else following suit.

So if I have the choice, I'd rather never give my money to that dealership as I don't want to put profit into someone's hands that wouldn't even talk to a customer. Incidentally, as upset as I was, every interaction I had was in a very professional, courteous manner. I knew things were well above anyone's control at the dealership. Right up until I got this response from the owner - that was totally in within his control. Really, if he were smart, he would have a system in place when a month old car has a problem that keeps it out of commission for 20+ days right after a sale and maybe he should reach out to those clients just to let them know he understands and offer any assistance. I guess that would just be asking too much! At a minimum he should be available to talk to a client if requested.

Sorry to rant but I had to share. I'm glad you found someone that you trust for service. I haven't had the oppty to try Ardmore yet but I've had GREAT experience with Flemington in NJ. Rob, the service manager is a really good guy. I will definitely be giving Ardmore a try though.

Thanks for the feedback!

Jay

Originally Posted by RXM
Sorry to hear that you had a bad experience at Infiniti of Willow Grove. I bought two cars there but always dreaded having my service done there. That was until new people started working in the service department! If you ever decide to go back, ask for the service advisor Michele Holwood and the tech Mike Wilson to work on your car. They will take very good care of you - I just had another service done by them. Seriously, those two are top notch and would hate to see them ever leave that place.