NorthEast Serving CT, DE, MA, MD, ME, NH, NJ, NY, PA, RI, VA, VT, WV

Infiniti of Massapequa Nightmare/stuff stolen

Search this Thread

Rate Thread

Old 12-16-2008, 01:47 PM
Received 0 Likes on 0 Posts
Exclamation Infiniti of Massapequa Nightmare/stuff stolen

SO this will be a long read but its a warning for every one not to go to that Dealership.
I took my car there for a broken diffential.

I get the first call the representative GENA " your car is too low because you have aftermarket warranty and we cant fix it under warranty" my response was " wow that’s weird because its OEM suspension".

Second call Gina calls again 2 days later " the mechanic said that the differential was opened before and the silicone is not layer as it would be from the factory" my response was " wow that’s weird because no one ever opened the differential" so she tells me it will cost me close to $1300 to fix it " or you can pay the mechanic $500 on the side and he can do it on his own time" . So i asked if in the future any one would give me problems that the differential was opened her response was" he will use oem parts". AT this moment i told her i would like to get it fixed under warranty because no one opened the differential and that if worse comes to worse i can pay the mechanic.

I get a third call two days later " we are overnight parts for you and the car will be ready tomorrow and its getting covered under warranty"

Next day comes no one calls, my car is still not fixed...
I get a call on Tuesday 4 days after my car was supposed to be ready, that i can pick up my car.

I drive out 40miles , I get there 30min before closing, returned their loaned and pick up my car.
I drove my car for about 3.2miles and it choked and never started again, in the middle of a busy intersection on Sunrise Highway.

Now at this moment the car is at the dealership for about 3 weeks now.....

I get a call from one of the managers Chuddy or whet ever his name is " your system caused the alternator to fail because we cant start the car" so i tell him that the battery is dead coz i tried starting the car for 20 min and it was just cranking and not starting. He tells me that they will call me back.

I don’t get any calls for 5 days. So i decide to call and ask what’s up. The manager tells me that they don’t know and they waiting for their mechanic but he took days of for Thanksgiving Holliday.

I get a call from Frank the service manager, the guy in charge...." your aftermarket stereo caused a short and burned out the ECM it will cost you $1400 for a new ecm, $300 for fixing the short and $300 to reprogram the new ECM." I tell him i will find a used ECM and if they can use it ... so he tells me to bring him the vin of the ECM and they will check.
I spoke to Frank and asked if they know where the short is , they don’t know... I asked if they can give me proof that the radio caused the problem they say no we can’t. ( with the proof i would have got the shop that installed the radio to pay for the damage)
So i tell him that if he cant prove he has no reason to deny warranty. He tells me that they will not fix anything for me.
I called Infiniti consumer affairs , explained everything , I went to Massapequa picked and called for a tow truck to take it somewhere else.

NOW HERE IS THE PART WHERE IT GETS BAD

I open my car, which was at the dealership for a month now , the battery is dead. I look inside and I see all my stuff from my glove compartment and the upper cubby on the floor, my custom fabricated shift know is missing, my clarion equalized that I paid $150 is missing, my Pioneer 4 channel amp from the trunk is missing, all my carpets are ripped out from the trunk. My calculator is missing, I look outside the car my Carbon fiber hood has about a 12" crack on it, I got scratches on the rear bumper, passenger door and handle, I got scratches on my rear quarter panel , my hood is not closing coz the hinge is bent , the hood dampener is cracked and is not holding.
I went inside and complained they just shrugged their shoulders and said they don’t know anything. When I was about to leave Frank came out running with a camera taking pictures of my "Modifications" on the car... which is exhaust and an aftermarket radio.

Towed the car to Kings Infiniti , Paid $120 for diagnostics and $400 to get my car fixed, turns out there was a short coming from the MAF sensor, coz someone installed it upside down and the wires got pined against the engine....... THE WHOLE TIME MY CAR HAD A STOCK INTAKE BOX AND THE WIRES WERE NOT EVEN CLOSE TO THE ENGINE TO GET PINED............

SO INFINITI OF MASAPEQUA , STALL STUFF FROM MY CAR, DID OUTSIDE DAMADGE, AND INSTALLED THE MAF SENSOR UNSPIDE DOWN , ALL BECAUSE THEY WANTED TO GET MONEY OUT OF ME, THERE WAS NO SHORT CAUSED BY THE RADIO AND MY ECM IS JUST FINE

Old 12-16-2008, 02:31 PM
Received 36 Likes on 33 Posts
Wow If that is all true, then that is reason to never go there and to spread the word. Did you take pics of all the damage and itemize all you found wrong and report it to Infiniti.

Old 12-16-2008, 02:37 PM
Received 12 Likes on 6 Posts
wow!

Old 12-16-2008, 03:07 PM
and I was about to go there to get my car maintenanced...

anyone in the NYC have any experience with Koeppel Infiniti‎?

Old 12-16-2008, 03:08 PM
Received 154 Likes on 112 Posts
I didnt read the post - I'm sure its a valuable story... but ppl tend to use this area for the wrong reasons...

I think the admins need to make the font size bigger where it says this under the topic:

"For posting feedback, suggestions or questions regarding G35Driver.com"

Old 12-16-2008, 03:41 PM
The goblin resurrection

Received 187 Likes on 95 Posts
Why not call infiniti of north america and file a suit againts them

Old 12-16-2008, 03:42 PM
Received 17 Likes on 15 Posts
show us some pics, that will help ur case alot more, right now it looks bobo

Old 12-16-2008, 03:55 PM
Received 56 Likes on 51 Posts
need pics of this infiniti massacre!

Old 12-16-2008, 03:59 PM
Received 42 Likes on 30 Posts
pics or we dont belive chit!!!!

thats sux by the way

Old 12-16-2008, 04:04 PM
Received 66 Likes on 40 Posts
pics

Old 12-16-2008, 05:06 PM
sorry for posting in the wrong section., i will post pics later on i need to uplod them ,

Old 12-16-2008, 05:09 PM
IM konrad on g35nyc and myg37 and i used this sn on driver and frezny and my350z

the other 2 forums people could not prenounce my SN so i changed it

Old 12-16-2008, 05:26 PM
i dealt with similar issues with infiniti of massapequa, i will never pay them a dime. READ MY POST. frank nor gina give two ****s about their customers, Like i said in the past infiniti of massapequa SUCKS.

Old 12-16-2008, 08:36 PM
Received 53 Likes on 44 Posts
Sorry to hear about that. Sounds like a nice lawsuit and public embarrassment is on the way for them..

Old 12-16-2008, 08:39 PM
Received 3 Likes on 3 Posts
u guys should forward this link to the manufacturer so they can see the bad name these dealers are giving to the Infiniti cars and service. it will serve as a survey for them.

You have already rated this thread Rating: Thread Rating: 0 votes,  average.

Quick Reply: Infiniti of Massapequa Nightmare/stuff stolen