NorthEast Serving CT, DE, MA, MD, ME, NH, NJ, NY, PA, RI, VA, VT, WV

Philly Area Gs

Search this Thread

Rate Thread

Old 02-28-2005, 08:20 AM
Received 0 Likes on 0 Posts
Both dates are fine with me...sounds like either one will have a good showing.
As for Valley Forge Park, that would be sweet...nice location, nice scenery, and oh yeah its really close to me...haha

Old 02-28-2005, 08:32 AM
Received 1 Like on 1 Post
I forgot to ask this, but how old are most of you? I don't wanna feel out of place at these types of events. I'm over 40 with a sedan. No mods yet, but I'll be working on it as soon as this snow crap stops! Thank goodness I have an X. This thing is a blast in the slippery stuff. I'd like to check out some modded cars to get an idea of what I can do.

Old 02-28-2005, 09:01 AM
Richk - i am 23 and i know a few of the other members are in their early 20s as well - but honestly, i dont think youll feel out of place at all.....car guys are car guys (and girls) no matter what age they are (in my opinion)...plus, i used to have an "X" so i gotta see yours man! haha. Seriously, the more the merrier and people of all ages ands walks of life will make things more interesting for sure...

So dont worry, we wont be bumpin loud rap music (cant promise on this one) and doing burnouts in the parking lot like were in 2F2F!!!!! hhahahaha We ususally just chill, talk about mods etc etc, take some pics etc etc...

So def come man (this goes for everyone!)

3/13/05 - PA Area G35's Meet - Valley Forge Park - Be There!

Old 02-28-2005, 01:49 PM
Originally Posted by Pearlcoupeg35
Richk - i am 23 and i know a few of the other members are in their early 20s as well - but honestly, i dont think youll feel out of place at all.....car guys are car guys (and girls) no matter what age they are (in my opinion)...plus, i used to have an "X" so i gotta see yours man! haha. Seriously, the more the merrier and people of all ages ands walks of life will make things more interesting for sure...

So dont worry, we wont be bumpin loud rap music (cant promise on this one) and doing burnouts in the parking lot like were in 2F2F!!!!! hhahahaha We ususally just chill, talk about mods etc etc, take some pics etc etc...

So def come man (this goes for everyone!)

3/13/05 - PA Area G35's Meet - Valley Forge Park - Be There!
nicely put...I'm 23 as well and totally agree...come out and be willing to meet new people and have some fun...thats all that matters

Old 02-28-2005, 01:51 PM
I'm not too familar with the park...just basically drive through it sometimes to get to work...but i know it huge...so any ideas on what part of the park we are gonna try to meet at????

Old 02-28-2005, 02:06 PM
Richk, don't let that bother you. It's not even remotely an issue, please come!

Jon, maybe Andrew will actually come to this one!

Can't wait to see everyone!

Old 02-28-2005, 02:17 PM
im 16 and i will have loud rap music and doing doughtnuts and burnouts. and where is this valley forge park? i am from the ghetto where i must sleep in my car with a shot gun to keep it from being stolen -.-

Old 02-28-2005, 02:23 PM
I'm a little late to the thread but count me in if there is room. Great call with valley forge park, whoever made that decision. Hopefully the snow will melt by then!!! I missed the last meet because of work and want to finally meet the faces behind the names.

Old 02-28-2005, 06:04 PM
Duy
Duy - Im 22 . VF park is great place but I have never been there. Getting there will be easy but any idea which part or area? 267-934- 7448 is my cell. Can anyone leave theirs just incase I cannot find you guys at the park?

Old 02-28-2005, 08:07 PM
I think it would be easiest to meet at the main entrance and have a G parade to a decent (read empty) parking area. I may be 42, but I am still a kid mentally. I will definitely try and get out there. Being a Realtor, my schedule is always changing. Plus, all these Gs will allow me to play with my new D70 DSLR.

Old 03-01-2005, 09:23 AM
Sammmmmm - your crazy man...i think youve been taking too many tylenols and drinkin too much 'tussin! hahaha.

Boozer - try to get all these peeps to come to this one...or else im gonna think these are just "made-up" friends that dont really exist!!! j/k j/k j/k

Seriously though, this goes for anyone who has friends that wanna come...tell them to come!!! It doenst matter if they dont have a G35...cool cars are always welcome and will add some flavor to the meet!

richk - we may have to talk real-estate for a while at the meet....im getting ready to get in "the game"....aka, become a home-owner...

Everyone Else - Lets try to decide on definate plans for the 13th...

Valley Forge Park - Main Entrance...does anyone know specifically where this is and have ideas on how/where we will all meet there? Can u park at the entrance? etc etc etc

Sunday March 13th - 12:00pm (noon)...is this too early - too late???????

Other ideas... Food, cruise, installs, video, pics, etc etc etc...

Lets Get some of this finalized...

shelah - you think G-Squaders would be interested in cruising down?

Oh one more thing, how about a non-sarcastic post from Sammy... -.-

Old 03-01-2005, 09:44 AM
Umm....I'll go if Kell will be my date for the event What do you say?? Hehe....I'll be there this time, car is all inspected and ready to go

I need to stay out of trouble so no one find any 1 liter bikes within the area for me to play with hehe!

Looking forward to meeting you all!!!

-Andrew
Red toyota Celica w/ Supra body and frame conversion

Old 03-01-2005, 09:51 AM
Oh....as for meeting places!

I'm not sure how much space we'll need but heres a few...

*KOP Chillis/Bennigans
*West Chester Bennigans on 202 (Big lot, ive had a few meets here before)
*Center city -- options are limited as far as space....delaware ave (mcdonalds, wal mart lot, penn area, united artists lot...)
*Painters crossing shopping center on intersection of rts 202 and 1

If you guys are willing to make the drive, I work at a shop with an AWD capable dynojet, and there is plenty of room to meet there (id have to confirm availability on that date though). Its located in Cochranville, PA, directions/address is on our site www.xoticmotorsports.com.

Feel free to add/modify the list....

-Andrew

Last edited by bad94sup; 03-01-2005 at 09:58 AM.
Old 03-01-2005, 10:01 AM
Andrew - nice to see you exist! hahaha...xotic in cocharanville??? Is that on or near 41 or 10??? i go down to the boat through that area and i think ive seen that place...a dyno would def rule...id be into it..esp since im stock right now. that way, ill get a baseline, then see how i progress after my spring perf. mods (duh)...

As for places, i think were pretty much set on Valley Forge Park for a location...hopefully this works out, and everyone will be ok with this spot...

Man, with a celica to supra conversion and kelly as your date - you will def be big pimpin man...or is it e-pimpin??? hahaha

Sam wake upppppppppppppppppppppppppppp!

Old 03-01-2005, 10:07 AM
hey... you guys should do another one in may when the weather is nice and stuff.. i will be home from iraq and should have my 05.. would love to meet some of yall!

You have already rated this thread Rating: Thread Rating: 0 votes,  average.

Quick Reply: Philly Area Gs