NorthEast Serving CT, DE, MA, MD, ME, NH, NJ, NY, PA, RI, VA, VT, WV

Philly Area Gs

Search this Thread

Rate Thread

Old 03-01-2005, 11:59 AM
Received 0 Likes on 0 Posts
We will def have a meet in May in your honor!!!

I have two cousins in Iraq as we speak and i feel very strongly about supporting you and your mission!

Get Home safe and Get your G!!!

Old 03-01-2005, 01:02 PM
Originally Posted by Pearlcoupeg35
Andrew - nice to see you exist! hahaha...xotic in cocharanville??? Is that on or near 41 or 10??? i go down to the boat through that area and i think ive seen that place...a dyno would def rule...id be into it..esp since im stock right now. that way, ill get a baseline, then see how i progress after my spring perf. mods (duh)...

As for places, i think were pretty much set on Valley Forge Park for a location...hopefully this works out, and everyone will be ok with this spot...

Man, with a celica to supra conversion and kelly as your date - you will def be big pimpin man...or is it e-pimpin??? hahaha

Sam wake upppppppppppppppppppppppppppp!
Hehe, hope you're not an admin, otherwise you'd see that Kelly and I will have the same IP (she always wanted an alter ego ). Valley Forge is cool with me, in a little while i'll start a local dyno day post to see who would be interested. Where are all the boosted G's???? Yes, xotic is located on 41, right past rt 10...

Rockin the e-pimp hand,
-Andrew

Old 03-01-2005, 03:42 PM
I'll most likely will be there, if I can get up in time. I think the main entrance is off of 422 correct? I nap in my work truck in that park everyday .
The park rangers will come if visitors complain that we're having a car meet. Hopefully no one hit's a deer cause there're plenty of deer that just stand around or just run right past you so be alert.

Old 03-01-2005, 04:44 PM
Yeah, i think your right about 422....and i KNOW your right about the deer...ill bring my buddy and his 12 gauge and he can pick em off outta the sunroof!!!

Badsup94 - the phrase e-pimpin will forever be in my vocabulary!!!! sooo funny!!! My buddy calls it "finger-pimpin" whens hes setting up **** with girls on AIM, but i like e-pimpin waaaay better! hahahah. excited to see this supra..i hope the BOV is loud

Brian????? I see your sick, but when u get better, check in maaaaan!

Everyone! NEWSFLASH!!!!! Sammmmmy aka Ballin215 aka G35sammy SOLD HIS G35!!!!!!!! He now rocks a 2005 Range Rover on 29 inch spinners and is too good for us g35-drivers....if u need to speak with him, call his agent and arrange an appointment.

Old 03-01-2005, 08:37 PM
Received 1 Like on 1 Post
The main entrance to the park is on Rt 23. Kinda easy to get to. There are signs on 202, 76, and the Turnpike for the park. All signs lead you to the main entrance. Once in the park, there are tons of nice places to chat and take pics. Just watch the deer. They are not afraid of us humans. I am gonna have to do something to my car to make it non-stock. Clear markers...anything! I won't mind being the "old man" there, but I don't want to be "pop-pop" in his sedan.

Old 03-01-2005, 09:27 PM
Originally Posted by RichK
The main entrance to the park is on Rt 23. Kinda easy to get to. There are signs on 202, 76, and the Turnpike for the park. All signs lead you to the main entrance. Once in the park, there are tons of nice places to chat and take pics. Just watch the deer. They are not afraid of us humans. I am gonna have to do something to my car to make it non-stock. Clear markers...anything! I won't mind being the "old man" there, but I don't want to be "pop-pop" in his sedan.
By far the funniest thing ive ever read!!!! "pop-pop"!!!!!!! Shi.ts funny!!!

Aite so its set. Valley Forge Park. Sunday March 13th at 12 NOON. Main entrance on rt. 23 (mapquest if you need it!) then off to a "chill" spot...Im gonna bring my video camera and some food...not sure what type of food yet, but def something for the masses...

Anyone else wanna bring stuff? or have any ideas?

Old 03-01-2005, 09:35 PM
By far the funniest thing ive ever read!!!! "pop-pop"!!!!!!! Shi.ts funny!!!

Aite so its set. Valley Forge Park. Sunday March 13th at 12 NOON. Main entrance on rt. 23 (mapquest if you need it!) then off to a "chill" spot...Im gonna bring my video camera and some food...not sure what type of food yet, but def something for the masses...

Anyone else wanna bring stuff? or have any ideas?

My parents own an Italian restaurant and pizzeria but no food goes in my G...Sorry guys, however we can one day meet there and get eats and take pics in the banks parking lot next door...Only problem is its in NJ and I'm not sure how far some of you are willing to drive..

Old 03-01-2005, 09:38 PM
Down for it....Located outside philly in NJ....I have seen some fellow G drivers on the road...beeping their horns...

Old 03-02-2005, 03:26 AM
hahahahhahaha jonnnnnnn~ damn.....i would never sell my baby man~! anyway......who wants to drive down together to valleyforge????? i sure would like a little drive down with other G's. i fi have to drive alone im not going jon. hahhahahaha.

Old 03-02-2005, 06:54 AM
Received 1 Like on 1 Post
So, it looks like I am going to be the only sedan? Oh no...pop-pop status is near...I can feel it. Damn my arthritis is kicking today. Looking forward to seeing what I can do to my G to personalize it a little. I don't want a ricer sedan, just enough to "set it off" from the crowd. Now let's hope for sun. Spring is around the corner guys

Old 03-02-2005, 07:55 AM
Count me in too...sounds like its gonna be a pretty good turnout I am going to bring my video camera too...hopefully I'll be able to get some nice footage.
Hopefully we wont get any more friggin snow...cant wait for the spring so i can cruise in the G and on the bike...
I can bring some food/drinks too if people want me too, unless we are going to cruise somewhere and get some eats.

Old 03-02-2005, 03:04 PM
Can we BBQ in the park? I'm just thinking if we can score a nice day then BBQ wouldn't be such a bad idea...This way nobody has to bring food thats already cooked that will stink up our rides...LOL let me know

Old 03-02-2005, 03:16 PM
G35tuning - u bring up a valid point. Food in G = stinky leather. Anyone down for a food-cruise!!! LOL Also, id be down for a drive to the Garden State...is the food free for Ivory Pearl Coupes??? hahahahaa

Sammmmmmmmm - i knew ud like that sheeet! if you want someone to drive with you - you can drive to my house, then well go together!!!! sound good? hahaha

I just hope my new stuff gets here on time!!!!!!! My jet engine and turbo kit that is.....

Old 03-02-2005, 03:21 PM
G35tuning - u bring up a valid point. Food in G = stinky leather. Anyone down for a food-cruise!!! LOL Also, id be down for a drive to the Garden State...is the food free for Ivory Pearl Coupes??? hahahahaa

Sammmmmmmmm - i knew ud like that sheeet! if you want someone to drive with you - you can drive to my house, then well go together!!!! sound good? hahaha

I just hope my new stuff gets here on time!!!!!!! My jet engine and turbo kit that is.....

Pearl - I have the Jet engine on order not you so stop taking credit for my mods...And you bet your *** I'd know not to put food in the G...Your talking to the guy who after working a shift as a waiter at my restaurant brings a change of clothing for the ride home and double bags the clothes I worked in...O and it gets thrown in the trunk...I don't mess around with the smell or life of my interior...lol and pearl G's would def get food for free...Sorry sam you should have bought IP like you wanted, now its going to cost you if we ever meet at my restaurant...

Old 03-02-2005, 03:57 PM
Originally Posted by bad94sup
Umm....I'll go if Kell will be my date for the event What do you say??
You are all pathetic, why is it that everyone has to try to pick me up?? The e-pimping is soo unnecessary. I HAVE a boyfriend, and he'll probably kick your *** when he reads that...

Last edited by Booooz; 03-02-2005 at 04:02 PM.

You have already rated this thread Rating: Thread Rating: 0 votes,  average.

Quick Reply: Philly Area Gs