NorthEast Serving CT, DE, MA, MD, ME, NH, NJ, NY, PA, RI, VA, VT, WV

Philly Area Gs

Search this Thread

Rate Thread

Old 03-02-2005, 04:00 PM
Received 0 Likes on 0 Posts
Originally Posted by Booooz
You are all pathetic, why is it that everyone has to try to pick me up?? I HAVE a boyfriend, and he'll probably kick your *** when he reads that...
Ahh, I heard hes a loser anyway I give up......

Andrew <---Retiring his epimp hand

Old 03-02-2005, 04:06 PM
Hehehehe.... of course i'll be your date! You act as if I ever leave your side during the weekends...ha! You ARE my better half, remember???

Old 03-02-2005, 04:43 PM
You are all pathetic, why is it that everyone has to try to pick me up?? The e-pimping is soo unnecessary. I HAVE a boyfriend, and he'll probably kick your *** when he reads that...
Ill be the bigger man for all of us and I "WON'T" kick it to kell...Then again I have no idea what you look like, either way I'm pretty sure I can resist...The rest of you are all pathetic...lmao

Old 03-03-2005, 10:05 AM
G35tuning - you crack me up man!!! I have a buddy that is really protective of his car like too...i mean, i am that way at times, but he is unreall!!!! He has febreeze in his house that he sprays after peeps that smell like cigs get out of his Maxima!!! hahahaa Good lookin on the free italian food though for realll! This PA boy can eat too so you better get some anti-pasta ready!!!! haha.

Anyway, Kelly you are unreal!!! You say you have a boyfriend??? Seems to me like youve got about 10 at this point!!! hahahaha.....YOU are the true E-PIMPER!!!!!!! besides, your too young for ME! Also, whats wrong with Walmart? i shop there all the time!

Ballin215 (old school) - good to see you back in action man...i was going through smart-***-posts withdrawl!!!!! hahaha

Valley Forge Park is gonna be such trouble!!! All these *****-fu.ckin characters in same muthaf.uckin place at the same muthafu.ckin time!!! Aint nuttin but a gangster paaaaaartaaaaaayyy!!!!!!

Old 03-03-2005, 12:32 PM
Originally Posted by Pearlcoupeg35
You say you have a boyfriend??? Seems to me like youve got about 10 at this point!!!!
Shhhhhh!!!! Don't say that, he doesn't know about the other 9!!!!!!

Old 03-03-2005, 02:29 PM
yo jon!!!! what about da foood~! da fooooooooooooooooooood -.- **** **** **** **** ****!

Old 03-03-2005, 02:57 PM
Da foooooooooooood?

heres my take...

1. i cant cook or grill to save my life...
2. what if its cold? do we feel like standing around with plactic cups and plates in 30 degree weather? i think not.
3. We need an excuse to drive somewhere right? why not to go eat?
4. What if its colddddddddddddddd? hahaha
5. (g35tunings point) food smells, spills, and smeeeells. Keeping it away from the leather is key!

Thats all i got...

Old 03-03-2005, 03:39 PM
I can cook, Andrew can grill...either way we HAVE to eat. My entire life revolves around food!!!!!! Let's just get lunch somewhere. I'd rather roll up to a restaurant together anyway, much cooler that way!

Old 03-03-2005, 04:03 PM
My entire life revolves around food!!!!!!
Im totally with you there...nicely put

Old 03-03-2005, 04:08 PM
I think cooking/bringing food sounds like a fun idea...but it will probably end up being a hassle bc we dont know how many people or what the weather will be like...maybe sometime over the summer we could do some type of cookout or something along those lines.
I would say the best idea would be to meet at the park...get some pics/vids...shoot the sh*t for a while and then cruise to a restaurant or something...like she (Booooz) said there's nothing like a group of Gs rolling up to a restaurant together...not to mention it would be more pic opts

Old 03-03-2005, 04:45 PM
Originally Posted by drvbyhonkr
I think cooking/bringing food sounds like a fun idea...but it will probably end up being a hassle bc we dont know how many people or what the weather will be like...maybe sometime over the summer we could do some type of cookout or something along those lines.
I would say the best idea would be to meet at the park...get some pics/vids...shoot the sh*t for a while and then cruise to a restaurant or something...like she (Booooz) said there's nothing like a group of Gs rolling up to a restaurant together...not to mention it would be more pic opts

Couldnt of said it better myself...

"Reservation for 20, non-smoking, by the window facing the parking lot please..."

Old 03-03-2005, 05:01 PM
I'll be there provided it is DRY out.....Ideas on restaurants?!?

Old 03-04-2005, 01:46 AM
i agree...lets save the cookout for april or may when its nicer out...
as far as eats...we're close to the Plymouth Meeting mall so there are plent of places to eat around the mall.

Old 03-04-2005, 07:29 AM
Received 1 Like on 1 Post
I second the dry thing. I don't mind getting the car dirty, but pictures and such in the wet will suck. As far as eats go, there are alot of places around that have decent food. There is an AWESOME Mexican place in the Gateway Shopping Center where parking is GREAT. More than likely we can take over a spot for the G's. In the same shopping center is Valley Forge Brewing Co., Outback, and a few sandwich shops. We can always see what we are in the mood for when the time comes. But, from the looks of it, all you guys are ALOT younger than me. With that being said, there is no f&*^$ng way we are going to Chuck-E-Cheese. Sorry guys.

Old 03-04-2005, 08:51 AM
Originally Posted by RichK
I second the dry thing. I don't mind getting the car dirty, but pictures and such in the wet will suck. As far as eats go, there are alot of places around that have decent food. There is an AWESOME Mexican place in the Gateway Shopping Center where parking is GREAT. More than likely we can take over a spot for the G's. In the same shopping center is Valley Forge Brewing Co., Outback, and a few sandwich shops. We can always see what we are in the mood for when the time comes. But, from the looks of it, all you guys are ALOT younger than me. With that being said, there is no f&*^$ng way we are going to Chuck-E-Cheese. Sorry guys.
It's not just the inconveinence of wet weather im concerned about, but those of us with stickier tires (drag radials, etc) will not be safe driving around in wet/damp conditions. Hopefully the weather will cooperate and we can all make it out this time

-Andrew

You have already rated this thread Rating: Thread Rating: 0 votes,  average.

Quick Reply: Philly Area Gs