NorthEast Serving CT, DE, MA, MD, ME, NH, NJ, NY, PA, RI, VA, VT, WV

Nyc Bars

Search this Thread

Rate Thread

Old 04-21-2005, 04:37 PM
Received 0 Likes on 0 Posts
Originally Posted by Diesel1
Pete, where do you work? I just moved offices and I'm at 37th n 7th now. This area sux ****! No good places to eat lunch and nothing cheap! The eyecandy makes up for it though! Victoria Secrets HQ is my building and I can't wait to see Adriana Lima!!!
I work on 39th and 5th. Victoria Secret is actually one of our larger accounts. You are right about no where to eat. When I feel like treating myself I walk down to Koreantown on 32nd to get decent food (I am half Korean). There is a deli right next to me that you can get decent sandwhiches for around $6. But, yeah it is so freaking expensive to eat in NYC it is crazy. Starting next week I am going to try to pack my own lunch so I can afford more parts for my G. hah!

Old 04-21-2005, 05:20 PM
Received 1 Like on 1 Post
PeteNJ and Diesel1....

Hey guys, thanks for all the help. I'm flying out on a red eye from L.A. on 4/29 and arriving at JFK in the morning. I'm staying at the Michael Angelo Hotel (i think that's the name). I'm most definetely going out searching for hotties and drinks on Saturday night. I'm traveling with some family members. So, more than likely i'll be bar hopping by myself. I don't think i'll look for clubs, just places i can go in and grab a vodka tonic and chill.
So yeah, if any of you G'ers wanna hang....let me know! Also, I'm a big nudie bar fan, so which strip clubs do you guys recommend?

The Fashion Institute sounds like a must visit for me!!

Old 04-21-2005, 06:39 PM
SCORES is a must for out of towners, bring cashish!!! $35 Cover and the most beautiful girls this side of the Mississippi!!

Penthouse Club is also supposed to be good. You can actually go to their steakhouse/restaurant and you can actually order girls while eat!!! LOL A vendor of mine went there and she had a blast!! Said the food was suprisingly good and the girls are constantly swinging by the tables and having fun! There is a bunch of others too! Depends on your tastes in women!

Old 04-21-2005, 07:17 PM
Premier Member

Yeah if you really want some nice women go to the meat packing district. Give me a call (201) 729-2887 too I will hook you up. I'm actualling going to Vento tonight and than to Level V (the club where they filmed hitch) it's at 14th and hudson.

If you want a nice place to have been McShorleys is perfect that place is a million years old.

Old 04-26-2005, 03:20 PM
If you are looking for NYU girls, try Bar None, down the street from 14th street dorms (hip hop music). However, right next door there are a bunch of other bars with diff types of music, etc. Around the corner theres always webster hall (hate that place). I would recommend more upscale places however if you are coming to NYC for the first time. Try Show, Viscaya, Crow Bar, www.velvetlist.com . Bottle service available as well and the ladies flock.

Old 04-27-2005, 03:57 AM
rs2183....

Thanks for the suggestions! I will take all those places in consideration!!

Old 04-28-2005, 07:28 AM
here is what i always do.. head down to orchard st and houston and look for breakbeatscience! its a really nice record store.. go in there grab some flyers and ask someone there working.. they will tell you where the hot spot is! plus there is this really awesome resturaunt across the intersection called bochachica its freaking sooo good.. there margarita's will get you nice and ready for the night! I love it down there at night too.. there are a few clubs around that area

Old 04-28-2005, 12:08 PM
Alo if you are looking for girls, go to the CULTURE CLUB!!! 80's club where every bachelorette party in the tri-state area goes!!! LMAO!!! Probably more fun with a bunch of peeps then solo, but it's a friggin trip just laughin at some of the peeps who still live in the 80's!

Old 04-28-2005, 06:17 PM
LOL, Let it be known, I love culture club. As Diesal said, place is great if you go with a bunch of people.. personally, I don't like to hit on 40 year olds, but the day I went (been there twice), there was a great young crowd. Fun times.

Alo if you are looking for girls, go to the CULTURE CLUB!!! 80's club where every bachelorette party in the tri-state area goes!!! LMAO!!! Probably more fun with a bunch of peeps then solo, but it's a friggin trip just laughin at some of the peeps who still live in the 80's!

Old 04-28-2005, 06:38 PM
Like I said...it's a bachelorette party must cuz everytime I have been there, there has always been at least 2 parties! Nuttin better then a bunch of DRUNK frisky girls to have fun with!

Old 04-29-2005, 01:48 AM
Like I said...it's a bachelorette party must cuz everytime I have been there, there has always been at least 2 parties! Nuttin better then a bunch of DRUNK frisky girls to have fun with!
I agree. Always bachelorette parties there on the weekends. I confess to going there a lot a few years back b/c the girl to guy ratio was like 4:1. Not as good in recent years. Can be a fun place though.