NorthEast Serving CT, DE, MA, MD, ME, NH, NJ, NY, PA, RI, VA, VT, WV

Va Beach / Hampton Roads G owners?

Search this Thread

Rating: Thread Rating: 15 votes, 4.40 average.

Old 04-04-2011, 10:03 PM
Received 13 Likes on 13 Posts
Originally Posted by RichG
Guys sorry if this is a repeat for some of u who stalk the richmond threat but bear with me:

Hey guys wanted to get on here and say a few words about the great experience i had with Charles Barker Infiniti. As you guys either heard or read, my car was having start up issues...stalling out, rough idle etc etc. After alot of trial and error Pearson was unable to diagnose the problem and i was left with a choking G haha. I want to specifically point out Mark "Budda" at Charles Barker because he simply took hold of the issue and slayed it! From the moment i walked into the dealership i was greeted by a friendly staff that already knew of my issue upon arrival and was extremely courteous. I was given a nice loaner car with no hassel and was on my way. Throughout the week my car was in the shop, i received txt messages and calls from Budda updating me on findings and possible solutions. To make a long story short,over 2,000 dollars worth of work was done under warranty,car is running like its brand new,my questions and concerns were always answered,and i was called days after completion of the work to ensure the G was still operating as it should. Overall this one trip to Charles Barker,and the great work done my Mark specifically,has changed my view on Infiniti service. I will now gladly drive to VB whenever i have an issue,complaint, or concern because i know the techs and staff there are out to give Infiniti a great name for sales and service. Thanks again Mark,you really made this frustrating experience as pleasent as it could have been
Welcome man, anytime.... glad i could have helped....... thats that Master Tech status......

Old 04-05-2011, 12:03 AM
Received 0 Likes on 0 Posts
where is the springfest at

Old 04-05-2011, 06:25 AM
Received 9 Likes on 9 Posts
Harbor park parking lot. All the details can be found at Sumospeed.com and I will post the flyer on here after I get home from work.

Old 04-05-2011, 11:55 AM
http://cgi.ebay.com/ebaymotors/MEGAN...Q5fAccessories

Link to some Megan racing coilovers. Does the price look right?

Old 04-05-2011, 12:31 PM
Originally Posted by RichG
Guys sorry if this is a repeat for some of u who stalk the richmond threat but bear with me:

Hey guys wanted to get on here and say a few words about the great experience i had with Charles Barker Infiniti. As you guys either heard or read, my car was having start up issues...stalling out, rough idle etc etc. After alot of trial and error Pearson was unable to diagnose the problem and i was left with a choking G haha. I want to specifically point out Mark "Budda" at Charles Barker because he simply took hold of the issue and slayed it! From the moment i walked into the dealership i was greeted by a friendly staff that already knew of my issue upon arrival and was extremely courteous. I was given a nice loaner car with no hassel and was on my way. Throughout the week my car was in the shop, i received txt messages and calls from Budda updating me on findings and possible solutions. To make a long story short,over 2,000 dollars worth of work was done under warranty,car is running like its brand new,my questions and concerns were always answered,and i was called days after completion of the work to ensure the G was still operating as it should. Overall this one trip to Charles Barker,and the great work done my Mark specifically,has changed my view on Infiniti service. I will now gladly drive to VB whenever i have an issue,complaint, or concern because i know the techs and staff there are out to give Infiniti a great name for sales and service. Thanks again Mark,you really made this frustrating experience as pleasent as it could have been
Mark and I were discussing the problem with your G, and I couldn't believe what Pearson's attempt at a "solution" was. What they did was not cool in my book. Glad everything worked out for you Bentley.

Originally Posted by sergdor
http://cgi.ebay.com/ebaymotors/MEGAN...Q5fAccessories

Link to some Megan racing coilovers. Does the price look right?
That's about a typical price for Megan's.

Old 04-05-2011, 03:40 PM
CLUB MODERATOR

Received 189 Likes on 138 Posts
College Park Meet, Sunday...May 1st

This definitely a meet that you will be kicking yourself in the **** if you let this one pass you by. More information will be put out at the April 17th, Bylaws meeting and for those that wont be able to attend that meeting, I will put out the information.

Old 04-05-2011, 06:16 PM
anybody have any used stuff for sale

Old 04-05-2011, 07:14 PM
Received 5 Likes on 5 Posts
Originally Posted by G 30-FI
College Park Meet, Sunday...May 1st

This definitely a meet that you will be kicking yourself in the **** if you let this one pass you by. More information will be put out at the April 17th, Bylaws meeting and for those that wont be able to attend that meeting, I will put out the information.
Can I be there in heart?

Old 04-05-2011, 07:15 PM
Originally Posted by howesg35
anybody have any used stuff for sale
Umm.. oem stuff?

Old 04-05-2011, 07:58 PM
Originally Posted by howesg35
Damn, all the way to maryland or DC for a tune. That is outrageous. Hondas seem to be a much cheaper hobby ($ for hp). And CAI's are so expensive for these whips, that really grinds my gears.
If you think Nissan/Infiniti is expensive, take a look at Audi/BMW mods. Besides true CAIs increase the chance of hydro-locking your motor, ask snakes1021. Nissan/Infiniti stock intake system design generally flows very well in terms of NA performance.

Old 04-05-2011, 08:07 PM
Received 13 Likes on 13 Posts
Originally Posted by Cabad85
If you think Nissan/Infiniti is expensive, take a look at Audi/BMW mods. Besides true CAIs increase the chance of hydro-locking your motor, ask snakes1021. Nissan/Infiniti stock intake system design generally flows very well in terms of NA performance.
thats right....

Old 04-05-2011, 09:20 PM
Received 2 Likes on 2 Posts
Raheem those Philly run pix are awesome, especially that vert.

Old 04-05-2011, 09:22 PM
Does anyone have a used coupe bumper in good shape that they are willing to part with. If so hit me up because I need one asap. Trying to get one and have painted before the show.

Old 04-06-2011, 04:22 AM
Originally Posted by UspeedG
Does anyone have a used coupe bumper in good shape that they are willing to part with. If so hit me up because I need one asap. Trying to get one and have painted before the show.
Damn i'm sorry bro.. I have one. but im not home.. Whens the show?

I ordered a new one and dont have a need for the old one.. new one should get there in a week..

Old 04-06-2011, 05:52 AM
Originally Posted by Diaz
Damn i'm sorry bro.. I have one. but im not home.. Whens the show?

I ordered a new one and dont have a need for the old one.. new one should get there in a week..
The show is on the 14th of May. I went to stock or modified yesterday and Joey told me finding another bumper would be better than fixing mine.

You have already rated this thread Rating: Thread Rating: 15 votes, 4.40 average.

Quick Reply: Va Beach / Hampton Roads G owners?