NorthEast Serving CT, DE, MA, MD, ME, NH, NJ, NY, PA, RI, VA, VT, WV

dealers - NJ

Search this Thread

Rate Thread

Old 07-27-2003, 10:04 PM
Received 0 Likes on 0 Posts
dealers - NJ

Hi,

I live in central NJ. Anyone have suggestions where to buy? I live near Summit - Douglas Infiniti.

Thanks

Old 07-27-2003, 10:59 PM
Re: dealers - NJ

i was going to buy form ray cantena in edison, it is close to my house. however, they wouldn't bend in price on coupe. so i called douglas infiniti, spoke to gil coronado, got it for 1000 off msrp. was satisfied.

Old 07-28-2003, 11:17 PM

Although I bought from Ray Catena, I've heard good things about Douglas. Ray Catena is second largest in the nation, and don't have to bend much to get customer's business. As much as I hate to admit it, they aren't hurting for customers. The only reason I got it there is because they had the color/setup I wanted, so I was happy to pay the MSRP without any wait. Good luck.

Old 07-29-2003, 12:16 AM

Thanks for the info. I got that impression from Ray Catena. At Douglas the guy I talked to seemed to be pretty straight up, low pressure. Haven't heard anything about the service dept. though. Will be in the hunt for an '04 sedan soon!

Old 07-30-2003, 12:58 PM

Although I live in central NJ, I bought from Hollman in Cherry Hill. They were the only ones that had my combination of colors and options. Anyway, pretty easy deal, negotiated over the phone, picked the car the same night (the salesguy even did some overtime waiting for me to get there). Paid approx $500 over invoice for my 5AT sedan, but again, that was the only car that matched my specs in the whole NJ and eastern PA and I needed it fast.

Ray Catena is pretty good, actually they gave me a better quote but they didn't have the car in stock. Anyway, if you want to talk to them, ask for Lisa-Marie (I think) -- she's handling internet inquiries.

Old 07-31-2003, 01:39 AM
ExO

hey sbalea, I love the G35 and am looking for a 5AT sedan, preferably loaded with nav and the aero kit. You say u only paid $500 above invoice. Thats an amazing deal, i would of thought a car this much in demand would have been hard to negotiate less than msrp. I live in Mid Jersey about 45 min away from cherry hill...if you dont mind can u please tell me the name of the salesman and the packages that ur G35 had. If i can get the same deal...i would buy it right away.

Old 07-31-2003, 10:28 AM

The G35 5AT sedan is not that much in demand, if you look at the dealers' inventories you'll see that there are a lot of sedans out there. A good indicator is the carsdirect.com price (which should be in that ballpark -- $500 over invoice).

Anyway, my car is a Red/Tan 2003.5 sedan with Premium, Sport, Winter and Aero packages. I wanted to get the Nav package as well, but when I bought it there were 3-4 Nav sedans available in the whole NJ and none of them was red.
The name of the salesman was Robb... they were quite accomodating, but maybe because it was the end of the month and they had to fill some quota..

As I mentioned before, I got lower quotes (around $250 over invoice) from different dealers, but they didn't have my exact configuration in stock...

Old 08-01-2003, 10:38 AM

The sales practices @ Holman Infinti in Maple Shade are unethical and disrespectful....They attempted to pull a bait n' switch on me.

Why they would act his way? I don't know. There are at least 3 dealerships within a 45 minute drive of this place that would **** on them.

I've posted my experience here:

https://g35driver.com/forums/showfla...sed&sb=5&part=

I ended up buying from Infiniti of Willow Grove. great people, great sales practice, and best of all....GREAT PRICE

Old 08-01-2003, 11:00 AM

Well, I guess it depends on the salesperson... I talked to two guys there, the first one wouldn't budge on the price, claiming that "he likes to make money on the cars he sells". The second guy (Robb) was OK. My experience with him was great, we agreed on the price over the phone, when we got there, the car was ready for delivery. We were in and out in less than an hour, most of which was spent going over the car's features and on warranty and service information.

Of course, your mileage may vary... as with any other purchase, if you feel they're trying to pull a fast one on you, get out and go to some other place.

Old 08-02-2003, 06:46 PM

I researched and visited every dealer in Central to Northern New Jersey . . .Circle Infiniti in West Long Branch is the best out of all of them. Trust me on this. They will not take anything off of the sticker price, but they will get you the best financing. Customer care and service there is fantastic.

My G35 coupe was beautifully prepped for delivery. The delivery process was first-rate, made easy, and extremely professional. This is my 7th new car purchase and it ranks among the best experiences that I had.

The salesman I dealt with was very thorough and pleasant. Nice man. His name was Fred Meyer, and I recommend that you speak to him.

Circle Infiniti is privately owned. They only sell Infinitis and will be honest with you. Do not waste your time going anywhere else.

PS: Dealers to stay away from:

1. Park Ave Infiniti - Unethical and incompetent. I would never do business with them. Not even for service.

Old 08-04-2003, 11:49 PM
Received 2 Likes on 2 Posts

Hey, Tank. I bought my ride from Flemington Infiniti. Great sales team....good deal too...probably because my dad got his sedan a few months before I got mine (a coupe, of course). Good Luck.