Northern California San Francisco, Oakland, Sacramento, San Jose, Pleasanton, etc.

Anyone recommend good On-line traffic school?

Search this Thread

Rate Thread

Old 09-02-2006, 12:15 AM
Received 12 Likes on 6 Posts
Sedan
Originally Posted by 06CPV35
What the judge was saying is classroom school's certif. is nonpublic record meaning.... DMV will not record anything about it. The point and the violation number w/date is not recorded on your record when they receive the schools certif.

But when DMV receives the certif from online school, it's public record meaning....the point is not recorded, but the violation number w/date is recorded on your record.
I don't see why there would be a difference between the two processes. So I asked a former CHP officer who now works for us. He said regardless of what type of traffic school you choose the DMV will have a record of your violation. Point or no point, online or in class traffic school there will be a record at the DMV.

The one thing that you kept saying is "Assuming what the Judge says is right". That's a big assumption. I'm not saying Judges are liars, but you may want to consider the Judge told you a little white lie to make sure your son did the 8 hr in class school and teach him a lesson. The online class would be letting him off the hook much too easily. I may have said that earlier, if I did, sorry.

No respect lost here on my end, hope the same on yours.
Hope to meet you some day at a Meet and/or Dyno day. Want to talk to you about your oil consumption/engine failure thing you had awhile back. I have the same thing happening with only 7700mi. No bad noises, thank God, but almost quart per 1000 and getting worse.
It was never an issue of respect for me. Just debating a point. No offense was intended and I hope none was taken. It's nice to debate like adults without all the childish name calling you get from all the punk kids on this forum. Feel free to PM me about the oil issue. I won't be hitting up any of the upcoming meets as I work all those dates.

My son just got popped again!! Doing 80 on I80. Tennager in a fast 92' Lude. Like none of us ever go 80 on the 80...haha.
Aaaaargh....no traffic school allowed for that one, he just finished school on his most very recent one.
Would someone please PM me some KY...know I'll be bending over with my premiums for that one. It's hurts to walk already
Time to take his keys away.

PS - I'm officially letting this one go. I hope it works out for the OP whatever he chooses.

Old 09-02-2006, 01:09 AM
Super Moderator
Received 3 Likes on 3 Posts
Good Lord . . . This thread is totally useless, at this point. Both sides are well taken. Less we forget, the original poster wanted info on an on-line traffic school. That's it! No sense in stirring up the pot anymore. What's the point?

LOL . . . Go to your rooms and do not come out until Shane says it's okay to do as such.

Hey, I trust everyone will have a great weekend.

Old 09-02-2006, 09:06 AM
Sedan
Originally Posted by andy2434
Good Lord . . . This thread is totally useless, at this point. Both sides are well taken. Less we forget, the original poster wanted info on an on-line traffic school. That's it! No sense in stirring up the pot anymore. What's the point?

LOL . . . Go to your rooms and do not come out until Shane says it's okay to do as such.

Hey, I trust everyone will have a great weekend.
Leave it to the old guy to lecture us.

Old 09-02-2006, 11:27 AM
Received 7 Likes on 7 Posts
6MT Coupe
Did I just get a 'time-out'.......
Originally Posted by skeleton_cru
It was never an issue of respect for me. Just debating a point. No offense was intended and I hope none was taken. It's nice to debate like adults without all the childish name calling you get from all the punk kids on this forum. Feel free to PM me about the oil issue. I won't be hitting up any of the upcoming meets as I work all those dates.
^^^+10

Thanx in offering to talk with me on the oil consumption thing also

Everyone have a great, but SAFE Labor Day Wknd.

Old 09-02-2006, 10:10 PM
Super Moderator
Leave it to the old guy to lecture us.
Did I just get a 'time-out'.......
LOL . . . Nice shot, Eloy.

Eloy, John . . . It just seemed that it was a waste of time for 2 intelligent people, both with good points, to continue a never ending debate. Please accept my apologies, if I appeared to be a Biotch.

Besides, Eloy is twice my size and I ain't taking a chance on John.

Old 09-03-2006, 12:46 AM
6MT Coupe
No appologies needed and totally agree with what you're saying.
As I had said before...'this thread has been jacked to he11'. It had gone completely off topic...not a good thing, unfair to the original thread poster and it needed to end.
So, now you need to go to you're room and have a time out for buttin in...j/k
Hahaha...Hey, I'm an old guy too, for what it's worth.

Old 09-03-2006, 12:54 AM
Received 1 Like on 1 Post
What does this have to do with me? this discussion just about as stimulating as watch my toe nail grow, since you got me in involved in this matter, so is it safe to take course on-line? or its better to take it in person?...

By the way 06CPV35(John?), I didnt get to chace to introduce myself to you at FF meet, but, I didnt know that you are old enough to have a driving age son.

*EDIT* I just got a ticket couple days ago, maybe we can have a traffic school meet and possibly do a drive afterwards?

Last edited by limeg35; 09-03-2006 at 12:58 AM.
Old 09-03-2006, 03:31 AM
Received 72 Likes on 54 Posts
I have been to an online traffic school in the past and my rates never went up. I bring this back up as I just got caught yesterday speeding as I was showing off to David...yeah my bad, 45 in a 30, cop was very nice as I was and knocked it down by 5 and I will be doing it again online. If mine was public record then I am positive it would have gone up by now as I have the wrost insurance company out there when it comes to raping their customers.

Old 09-03-2006, 05:24 AM
Sedan
You speeding biiiatches need to slow the F down!

Old 09-03-2006, 10:58 AM
Super Moderator
LMAO . . . Now, we return to our regularly scheduled progarm. That's the spirit! Isn't this mood much much better?

Old 09-03-2006, 01:09 PM
6MT Coupe
Originally Posted by limeg35
What does this have to do with me? this discussion just about as stimulating as watch my toe nail grow, since you got me in involved in this matter, so is it safe to take course on-line? or its better to take it in person?...

By the way 06CPV35(John?), I didnt get to chace to introduce myself to you at FF meet, but, I didnt know that you are old enough to have a driving age son.

*EDIT* I just got a ticket couple days ago, maybe we can have a traffic school meet and possibly do a drive afterwards?
LMAO....love the dead horse .gif......
All I'm going to say is, it's quite possible the Judge was full of crap and was her way of not letting these kids take the easy/quick online course, as mentioned before as a possibility. Judge=Liars...so sad.

'06CPV35(John?),'...yes you're correct on the name

Yup...older than 'Andy' Ppl used to say I had white paint in my hair...I'd say, yeah I know...thanx. Can't get away with that anymore...haha.

It was my kid who got another ticket and he's under 18. So, that means he goes to the Juvenile traffic court thing and I have to be there too cuz he's a minor . It's different than the Adult traffic court + he screwed himself, he can't do traffic school. He just did school for another recent speeding ticket. My carma bitting me back for the He11 I put my parents through, I guess. Told him he better start asking for over-time at his job...he's got more fines and an insurance increase he'll need to pay for. I'm not paying the premium increase, he needs to be accountable for his actions.
Male teenager + 92 Lude = trouble
Originally Posted by urban
I have been to an online traffic school in the past and my rates never went up.////// If mine was public record then I am positive it would have gone up by now as I have the wrost insurance company out there when it comes to raping their customers.
Good to hear, only in regards to your rates not going up with online school. Again, I conclude that the Judge was probabley full of ****.
I would if I could...but I can't, so I won't...
LMAO . . . Now, we return to our regularly scheduled progarm. That's the spirit! Isn't this mood much much better?
No comments allowed while on your 'time out' j/k...okay, you're off your time out now.

Old 09-03-2006, 01:12 PM
Received 72 Likes on 54 Posts
WTF, coming from a guy I know drives like a mad man that ain't nice...Eloy you know your one of us biiatches too.

Old 09-03-2006, 01:22 PM
6MT Coupe
WTF, coming from a guy I know drives like a mad man that ain't nice...Eloy you know your one of us biiatches too.
Ah ha...the true is disclosed...lol.

Old 09-03-2006, 07:47 PM
Sedan
Not me, I'm a complete angel.

Old 09-04-2006, 12:14 AM
Received 1 Like on 1 Post
No, no, no! I need the job security!

You have already rated this thread Rating: Thread Rating: 0 votes,  average.

Quick Reply: Anyone recommend good On-line traffic school?