Northern California San Francisco, Oakland, Sacramento, San Jose, Pleasanton, etc.

2 g coupes driving down 280 North today?!

Search this Thread

Rate Thread

Old 04-10-2007, 01:33 AM
Received 8 Likes on 3 Posts
2 g coupes driving down 280 North today?!

I was on lunch break with my co-workers today and driving back to work past westborough to daly city, I seen 2 g coupes driving up past me on 280 north. It was around 4:30 in the evening. 1 silver and one DG coupe. Both were really clean and dropped on 20's and I know both had an aftermarket exhaust like a HKS or something. Anyways, just wondering if it was anyone from on here. I was driving in the black coupe.

Old 04-10-2007, 01:47 AM
Super Moderator
Received 3 Likes on 3 Posts
Originally Posted by G'duprideR6
I was on lunch break with my co-workers today and driving back to work past westborough to daly city, I seen 2 g coupes driving up past me on 280 north. It was around 4:30 in the evening. 1 silver and one DG coupe. Both were really clean and dropped on 20's and I know both had an aftermarket exhaust like a HKS or something. Anyways, just wondering if it was anyone from on here. I was driving in the black coupe.
LOL . . . I was in the silver G. I jumped onto to the 280 via the 380. As I merged in, I caught a glimpse of you to my left. Then a DG coupe came up from behind me.

I was thinking . . . Dang, 2 really nice looking coupes on my 6. I thought that it was one of our runs for a second. I lost track of you and the DG headed towards 19th ave. You two were looking very sharp.

In any event, I hope you can make it to the Santa Cruz run.

DG driver, you here on 'Driver, as well?

Old 04-10-2007, 01:50 AM
Received 0 Likes on 0 Posts
Must have been a lot of G's on 280 by Westborough today. I was getting onto 280 heading north back to Sac and had a white G following me for a bit. This was about 2:30 or so this afternoon.

I was the black G with the HKS exhaust and Top Secret kit if your on here.

P.S. What's going on Andy, it's been awhile. Heard you live next door to one of my good friends.

Rob

Old 04-10-2007, 01:54 AM
this would help alot if you guys posted in the thread i started where you introduce yourself =)

Old 04-10-2007, 02:27 AM
Super Moderator
Originally Posted by Hokori04G35
Must have been a lot of G's on 280 by Westborough today. I was getting onto 280 heading north back to Sac and had a white G following me for a bit. This was about 2:30 or so this afternoon.

I was the black G with the HKS exhaust and Top Secret kit if your on here.

P.S. What's going on Andy, it's been awhile. Heard you live next door to one of my good friends.

Rob

Rob,

How the heck are you doing? Yes, it's been sometime. Funny you mention living next to your friend. K had a few friends over the day I was installing my new rims. K's buddies were wondering if I knew you . . . LOL.

Hey, you gonna make to Santa Cruz this time?

Originally Posted by johnsonhuang
this would help alot if you guys posted in the thread i started where you introduce yourself =)
. . .Sorry, I will, as soon as I take some new pics. My 'Driver pics were lost when my HDD crashed and froze up.

By the way, Johnson . . . Thanks for starting an excellent thread. It gives this Nor Cal forum some color, if you will.

Old 04-10-2007, 02:32 AM
I'm doing well Andy, just been extremely busy with work and all. Thanks for asking though. Small world huh? They were telling me about your G and your new wheels and all.
Unfortunately, it doesn't look like I will be able to make the Santa Cruz run do to work but who knows....I'll try my best to get out of it.

Also, sorry for not doing the intro on the other thread. I have no updated pics but as soon as I do, then I'll be sure to post!

Old 04-10-2007, 02:35 AM
I'm doing well Andy, just been extremely busy with work and all. Thanks for asking though. Small world huh? They were telling me about your G and your new wheels and all.
Unfortunately, it doesn't look like I will be able to make the Santa Cruz run do to work but who knows....I'll try my best to get out of it.

Also, sorry for not doing the intro on the other thread. I have no updated pics but as soon as I do, then I'll be sure to post!
rob viteri, team hokori?

Trending Topics

Old 04-10-2007, 02:36 AM
Super Moderator

Alright, bro . . . I was extremely busy for a time there, myself. Take care.

Old 04-10-2007, 02:38 AM
Originally Posted by johnsonhuang
rob viteri, team hokori?

Uhhhhh, depends on who's asking lol.

Yes, that would be me but I am retired from the car show scene. Just not into it anymore like I was with my MR2. Here's my retired ride....I kinda miss her lol

Last edited by Hokori04G35; 04-10-2007 at 02:45 AM.
Old 04-10-2007, 02:42 AM
nice to meet ya. i was just looking at the website a few minutes ago and saw vinh's yellow g35 and thought it was so sexy. hah

Old 04-10-2007, 02:49 AM
Super Moderator
LOL . . . Now, isn't this a nice little gathering. Can you feel the love.

G'duprideR6 . . . Are you going to be able to make it out to the SC III run? It would be great to have you there.

Old 04-10-2007, 03:38 AM
Received 8 Likes on 3 Posts
well I might be in the same situation Hokori04G35 is in and might not be able to make it because of work. I'll see if I can get that day off though!

-Jostin

Old 04-10-2007, 04:28 PM
Super Moderator
Originally Posted by G'duprideR6
well I might be in the same situation Hokori04G35 is in and might not be able to make it because of work. I'll see if I can get that day off though!

-Jostin
Jostin,

That's quite understandable. Work is important. If you cannot make it this time, we'll meet up with you at the next one, hopefully.

Old 04-11-2007, 10:43 AM
Are there ever any small local meets? I know Freakmont is coming up but I can't make it. I remember with I-club guys, they used to meet every friday at Starbucks, etc. Does G35Driver do mini meets like that too?

Old 04-11-2007, 11:44 PM
Super Moderator
Originally Posted by sfgr415
Are there ever any small local meets? I know Freakmont is coming up but I can't make it. I remember with I-club guys, they used to meet every friday at Starbucks, etc. Does G35Driver do mini meets like that too?
Here, check this thread out. Not quite a mini G35 meet . . . However, a few of the folks meet up once in awhile.

https://g35driver.com/forums/northern-california/127585-weekly-meetings-milpitas-ranch-99-parking-lot.html

You have already rated this thread Rating: Thread Rating: 0 votes,  average.

Quick Reply: 2 g coupes driving down 280 North today?!