Northern California San Francisco, Oakland, Sacramento, San Jose, Pleasanton, etc.

Reputable car wash in sacramento?

Search this Thread

Rate Thread

Old 10-23-2007, 09:31 PM
Received 0 Likes on 0 Posts
Reputable car wash in sacramento?

Sup guys, just moved to sacramento from hawaii and my car got pretty dirty on the way here. I'm living in an apartment in the natomas area, so it's kind of hard to wash my car here. Wondering if there are any places you guys trust to take your car to get it washed. Help a new guy out here! Look forward to maybe checking out some meets and what not, thanks in advance!

Old 10-24-2007, 11:20 AM
Welcome to Sacramento!!!! I cannot tell you where to get a car wash at, I am not as familiar with that area. I know up in Roseville and Citrus Heights there are a couple places but that is a little ways from Natomas. I know there are some folks from that area on here, hopefully they can help you out. Look forward to seeing you at the next meet. -Mike

Old 10-24-2007, 11:40 AM
Originally Posted by allstockg
Sup guys, just moved to sacramento from hawaii and my car got pretty dirty on the way here. I'm living in an apartment in the natomas area, so it's kind of hard to wash my car here. Wondering if there are any places you guys trust to take your car to get it washed. Help a new guy out here! Look forward to maybe checking out some meets and what not, thanks in advance!

brah howzit, I one haole from da aina! Anyway good to see another Hawaii transplant in sacto and living here in Natomas. I am sure you have already scoped out all the L&L's in town, they sprang up like southern california wildfires about 2 years ago. You might want to try the car wash place on Arden just west of Howe. I don't know what it is called but several of my friends take their cars there. I'd also be happy to offer my drive way on any weekend I'm in town.

Old 10-24-2007, 05:24 PM
in south sacramento off of freeport rd, theres a place called Gems Car Wash and in ELk Grove..Bubbles off of Laguna

Old 10-24-2007, 06:07 PM
I hate to admit it...but SplashNDash right there in Natomas on Northgate(just south of the 80) is actually pretty good. I had to take one of my cars there a few times, and they actually did a good job for a VERY FAST drive through. Definitley need to bring some MF towels and wipe it down afterwards as you do with any drive through, but they are good and I think actually don't cause much damage on your paint considering its an automatic wash.

Old 10-25-2007, 04:12 PM
Wow, thanks for all the input guys, thought no one was going to reply to this thread. -_- Haha. I'll definately look into the places you guys suggested, but it'll probably take me a while because I'm still getting used to this area. Hope to meet you all at one of the upcoming meets. Thanks again guys!

Old 10-25-2007, 04:13 PM
Originally Posted by mackinnr
brah howzit, I one haole from da aina! Anyway good to see another Hawaii transplant in sacto and living here in Natomas. I am sure you have already scoped out all the L&L's in town, they sprang up like southern california wildfires about 2 years ago. You might want to try the car wash place on Arden just west of Howe. I don't know what it is called but several of my friends take their cars there. I'd also be happy to offer my drive way on any weekend I'm in town.
Haha, went to L&L yesterday, it wasn't so bad I guess. Not as much of a selection as there is back home, but the food was still pretty good nonetheless. Good to hear from a fellow bruddah from the islands.

Old 10-26-2007, 02:57 AM
you should hit up the meet in Elk Grove this weekend, looks like Phil, Richard, Pat, and Rusty are going so far, all of whom are good guys to know. I might make it, depends if I can get out of my sister in laws birthday party. The driveway offer still stands as I like to help out a fellow islander, just let me know in advance.

Old 10-26-2007, 10:55 PM
Originally Posted by mackinnr
you should hit up the meet in Elk Grove this weekend, looks like Phil, Richard, Pat, and Rusty are going so far, all of whom are good guys to know. I might make it, depends if I can get out of my sister in laws birthday party. The driveway offer still stands as I like to help out a fellow islander, just let me know in advance.
Thanks man. Well, I'm still just getting settled and stuff here so I'm not sure I'd be able to make it to this meet. Thanks for the driveway offer too, I'd be down for that. I'll keep in touch, got a lot of stuff to do as far as moving in and what not. But I'll be sure to make it out to one of those meets sometime!