Northern California San Francisco, Oakland, Sacramento, San Jose, Pleasanton, etc.

Fremont - Non-Correctable tint fix-it ticket.

Search this Thread

Rate Thread

Old 07-08-2009, 11:02 PM
Received 16 Likes on 16 Posts
Originally Posted by Kris79@MachIII
wowoowwowwo we jsut spent the last 2-3 hours reading bout him too hahahaha dude im never going to fremont again
where did you read up about him?

Old 07-08-2009, 11:07 PM
Received 1 Like on 1 Post
Originally Posted by WildWes
What are your input guys if we have Florida Tags?

We just googled Rosete, Fremont Police, and his name came out of the Subie Forums too.
They also said that he hates Asians in particular.
I have lived in Fremont for 6+ years, down the street from the police station. Its not that bad here... Tint is what will more than likely get you pulled over here. Rossette (or how ever it is spelled) is the only one that is an @ss... He got me but told me if I peeled it off he wouldn't give me a ticket. He didn't say anything about my missing front plate.

Nim,
I was with Ed across @ Fry's watching. Not Even off the freeway for more than 1 minute and you get pulled over Just get the ticket signed off and go to court and get your ticket reduced. Get an extension online and then after the extension schedule a court date, make them wait for your money

Old 07-08-2009, 11:32 PM
Received 0 Likes on 0 Posts
i thought fremont was a decent sized town? how does so many people run into this same cop lol...wow that sucks

Old 07-08-2009, 11:38 PM
I know Rossete too...He pulled me over with my other car...gave me fix it ticket for clear corners, sent me to referee for the intake and exhaust loud sound...Funny bcoz his bike is louder as hell...but he didnt give me anything for the front plate...He looks like a pyscho giving tickets...WHile i was pulled over and waiting for ticket he said "Wait a second" and went to his motorcycle and pulled another guy over around the corner.....

Personally I think he should focus in real stuff like crimes or other stuff....Not in people who are obeying the laws and doing nothing bad....I dont go to fremont too often anymore luckily....He is mostly around mowry through automall areas....I noticed that...

Old 07-08-2009, 11:41 PM
Originally Posted by carliux
I know Rossete too...He pulled me over with my other car...gave me fix it ticket for clear corners, sent me to referee for the intake and exhaust loud sound...Funny bcoz his bike is louder as hell...but he didnt give me anything for the front plate...He looks like a pyscho giving tickets...WHile i was pulled over and waiting for ticket he said "Wait a second" and went to his motorcycle and pulled another guy over around the corner.....

Personally I think he should focus in real stuff like crimes or other stuff....Not in people who are obeying the laws and doing nothing bad....I dont go to fremont too often anymore luckily....He is mostly around mowry through automall areas....I noticed that...
WOW...usually in Fresno its the CHP who focuses alot on mods but regular cops will ticket u if its something real obvious like one time I had no cat but a test pipe on my civic.

Old 07-09-2009, 12:41 PM
Received 3 Likes on 3 Posts
back in '96, while living and going to college in fresno, i was pulled over for a slight crack in the upper right corner (in my 86 toyota pickup) by a chp on a surface street 1 block from my apartment. Yet i seen gobs of people drive with one giant crack across the entire windshield and both chp's and fresno pd just go on by. well anyway, i guess i'll never visit my cousin in freemont.

Old 07-09-2009, 03:17 PM
how dark were your guys tints? I live in Fremont and i'm still trying to figure out what % tints i should get on my car since i'm driving around a lot in fremont and santa clara area. don't really want to be getting pulled over every other week haha

Old 07-09-2009, 03:53 PM
Received 20 Likes on 18 Posts
i got pulled over for 35%

Old 07-09-2009, 06:10 PM
Originally Posted by dannyhuangster
how dark were your guys tints? I live in Fremont and i'm still trying to figure out what % tints i should get on my car since i'm driving around a lot in fremont and santa clara area. don't really want to be getting pulled over every other week haha
I had 20% on the fronts but no matter what % you get it is still illegal to have on in CA

Old 07-10-2009, 01:55 AM
ask me if you are interested to go to court. I had a good expereience to help you out

Old 07-10-2009, 01:52 PM
I was pulled over by another cop for window tint in fremont too like a year ago....I had 70%!!! and he still noticed it!....wth

Originally Posted by dannyhuangster

Old 07-12-2009, 06:23 AM
guys... it's not just fremont that does this.

Old 07-15-2009, 10:18 PM
Originally Posted by Kris79@MachIII
hey nim if u need. come by i will hook u up on removing and retinting.
Hey Kris,
Thanks for the offer but that will be my last resort.

niM

Old 07-15-2009, 10:21 PM
Originally Posted by Epidel
ill let you know what happens tomorrow when i go in the morning to take care of this BS
Epidel:
Have you got to the court house yet and figure your ish?

niM

Old 07-16-2009, 02:50 AM
Originally Posted by nimdivino
Epidel:
Have you got to the court house yet and figure your ish?

niM
I did but my ticket was not on file yet, the reason I went is cause on the ticket it said i was suppose to show in court on that day well the date at the bottom saying that is all BS! So i waited in line to see what i could take care of while i was there and well couldnt do much of anything since its not in file yet. So they told me to call back about once a week

You have already rated this thread Rating: Thread Rating: 0 votes,  average.

Quick Reply: Fremont - Non-Correctable tint fix-it ticket.