Northern California San Francisco, Oakland, Sacramento, San Jose, Pleasanton, etc.

Niello Infiniti of Concord FTL!

Search this Thread

Rate Thread

Old 04-12-2011, 07:20 PM
Received 135 Likes on 114 Posts
Angry Niello Infiniti of Concord FTL!

So this happened while dropping my car off:
https://g35driver.com/forums/g35-sed...ealership.html

Then picking it up, they only changed the CD changer, so okay that's fine I was happy with the fact that they did that for me.

I get in my car to find none of the clips clicked in, my cars dirty & the face plate is sticking out, I go in and tell my usual service adviser about the issue & That i'd like to work with her or John because I didn't have a positive experience with Jeff so then the tech guy comes out and says OH NO PROBLEM I CAN HAVE THIS FIXED IN 2 MINUTES!...

I wait about 10 mins and see my car pull up and the guy comes in "Okay so were going to have to order this part and this part and I just broke this part & this part...." I'm like what, you broke my car trying to fix it? (I mean wtf did he think he could just like KICK the faceplate and it will click back in?) He ended up cracking the shifter plate & dash finisher, so I asked my usual service adviser to order the parts and she does and Jeff over hears and runs over and flipps out "I don't understand why you're upset & acting this way" like wtf and on my way out Jeff says I'll call you when the parts come in...like did you not hear me say I DON'T WANT YOU WORKING WITH MY CAR?!

God I'm so pissed at them like wtf!? You break my car trying to fix it then have the nerve to ask me why i'm upset?!

They pissed me off when I was dropping my car off and apparently everything he had done (changed the CD changer & lubed my sunroof) was done as a favor...no you get paid and my warranty covers it..it's not a favor it's your job.

I can't wait till consumer affairs calls me to ask how my service appointment went.

Old 04-12-2011, 08:56 PM
Avoiding potholes
Received 150 Likes on 110 Posts
Won't go there. EVER.

Old 04-13-2011, 02:12 AM
Received 1 Like on 1 Post
Oh gosh. I have an appointment to get that recall on my 03 g coupe for the passenger airbag fixed tomorrow.

Old 04-13-2011, 03:21 AM
Received 0 Likes on 0 Posts
Originally Posted by G35SedanGrn
So this happened while dropping my car off:
https://g35driver.com/forums/g35-sed...ealership.html

Then picking it up, they only changed the CD changer, so okay that's fine I was happy with the fact that they did that for me.

I get in my car to find none of the clips clicked in, my cars dirty & the face plate is sticking out, I go in and tell my usual service adviser about the issue & That i'd like to work with her or John because I didn't have a positive experience with Jeff so then the tech guy comes out and says OH NO PROBLEM I CAN HAVE THIS FIXED IN 2 MINUTES!...

I wait about 10 mins and see my car pull up and the guy comes in "Okay so were going to have to order this part and this part and I just broke this part & this part...." I'm like what, you broke my car trying to fix it? (I mean wtf did he think he could just like KICK the faceplate and it will click back in?) He ended up cracking the shifter plate & dash finisher, so I asked my usual service adviser to order the parts and she does and Jeff over hears and runs over and flipps out "I don't understand why you're upset & acting this way" like wtf and on my way out Jeff says I'll call you when the parts come in...like did you not hear me say I DON'T WANT YOU WORKING WITH MY CAR?!

God I'm so pissed at them like wtf!? You break my car trying to fix it then have the nerve to ask me why i'm upset?!

They pissed me off when I was dropping my car off and apparently everything he had done (changed the CD changer & lubed my sunroof) was done as a favor...no you get paid and my warranty covers it..it's not a favor it's your job.

I can't wait till consumer affairs calls me to ask how my service appointment went.
Yea, I know Concord Infiniti dealership is really bad! I have no choice but to go to them because that's the closest location near my area. But I only go there for parts not to get my car service.

Last experience I had at concord niello Infiniti was bad. I wanted to get my clutch look at and to know how much life it had. My clutch wasn't slipping yet. So, I get help from a tall caucasion male. He has a large bald spot on the top of his head but has hair on the side. I think this maybe Jeff?!?! I drive around the block with him and then we switch spots. I noticed when he was driving my car he was trying to F up my clutch. He rode the clutch all the way back to Infiniti. Right when we got to Infiniti, my G was smelling like burnt clutch! I was like WTF! I wanted to so I pissed off. Then he has nerve to tell me that I need to get my clutch replace! In my head I'm like yea I know now u dumb SH it.

Never again go to that Infiniti for service.

Old 04-13-2011, 11:09 AM
Received 135 Likes on 114 Posts
@skilled, work with either Annaliese or John they are great I've only had issues with jeff.
@johnnycash, Yeah i'm never working wih jeff again if i show up and he's the only one thr i'll turn around and leave.

Old 04-13-2011, 11:17 AM
Received 9 Likes on 9 Posts
the nerve of some people..I hate people that make a blunder and ask, why are you upset..that makes my head hurt..

Old 04-13-2011, 12:02 PM
Received 23 Likes on 20 Posts
I drive about 45 minutes to go to Beshoff.... Sometimes its worth a drive to get better service.

Old 04-13-2011, 12:26 PM
Received 1 Like on 1 Post
Jeff quoted me like 600 dollars to change tranny fluid, diff fluid, coolant flush and something else. I'm thinking about doing most of it myself. Hopefully John or Annaliese is there today. First time going here so hopefully my experience isnt too bad.

Old 04-13-2011, 12:34 PM
Avoiding potholes
Received 150 Likes on 110 Posts
If not, we can all caravan down to SJ. I'm due for the airbag recall.

Old 04-13-2011, 12:44 PM
Received 272 Likes on 222 Posts
Is there any other Infiniti dealer besides Beshoff, 45 min to an hour just for the best customer service ever.

Old 04-13-2011, 01:06 PM
^^^ There is Fairfield Infiniti. About 25 mins from Concord.

Old 04-13-2011, 01:07 PM
^^ it really wasn't a question, there are others that I pass on the way to Beshoff

Old 04-13-2011, 01:10 PM
Oh, I didn't really read it. I thought it was a question. my bad LOL!

Old 04-13-2011, 01:13 PM
There are plenty of dealerships but when your aftermarket headlight bulbs get too hot and crack your housing on your 03 G which has a warranty, call a bunch of dealers and they all say its my problem and Beshoff says bring it in and your warranty will take care of it even after it was proven that it was the bulbs fault, I really have no other option but to drive to SJ and I live in SF.

Old 04-13-2011, 04:08 PM
Received 1,939 Likes on 1,249 Posts
The "others" you're talking about = Peninsula Infiniti?

You have already rated this thread Rating: Thread Rating: 0 votes,  average.

Quick Reply: Niello Infiniti of Concord FTL!