Northern California San Francisco, Oakland, Sacramento, San Jose, Pleasanton, etc.

New to town.

Search this Thread

Rate Thread

Old 03-04-2006, 12:24 PM
Received 0 Likes on 0 Posts
Talking New to town.

Hey Guys, Ive been looking around this site for awhile, but didn't think I was going to keep my car during the move. Im from Atlanta, GA originally but moved to San Francisco for grad school. Im an advertising major and my undergrad is graphic design (I posted to help out with the decal as well)

...anyways, just saying hello. I have an 04 manual twilight blue/tan coupe that is still stock for the time being (trust me, that will change). It's being shipped this weekend, so hopefully Ill have it in a couple weeks. Just wanted to see what kind of meets you guys have and etc. in San Francisco or anywhere close. Brandon

Old 03-04-2006, 01:26 PM
Super Moderator
Received 3 Likes on 3 Posts
Brandon,

Welcome to the Bay Area and to Driver, as well. I trust your studies here will prove to be quite productive.

If you can afford the time . . . Consider joining some of us for our Santa Cruz Run on April 1st. This will provide you with a wonderful opportunity to meet and chat with some of us locals, here.

Old 03-04-2006, 09:51 PM
D87
Originally Posted by andy2434
Brandon,

Welcome to the Bay Area and to Driver, as well. I trust your studies here will prove to be quite productive.

If you can afford the time . . . Consider joining some of us for our Santa Cruz Run on April 1st. This will provide you with a wonderful opportunity to meet and chat with some of us locals, here.
Wow, Andy, you're really pluggin' this meet, huh?

Old 03-05-2006, 03:57 PM
Super Moderator
^^^ LOL . . . Yes, I am, Danny. Thought I would simply extend a warm welcome to Brandon, as well. Hey, Danny . . . Are you going to be able to join us?

Old 03-05-2006, 05:10 PM
Received 72 Likes on 54 Posts
Welcome Brandon, from one Twilight Blue owner to another, if you need any info on mods just let me know

Old 03-05-2006, 06:53 PM
D87
Originally Posted by andy2434
^^^ LOL . . . Yes, I am, Danny. Thought I would simply extend a warm welcome to Brandon, as well. Hey, Danny . . . Are you going to be able to join us?

It's pretty far away (time-wise) and I didn't want to commit and then flake. I'll wait until the time is a little closer. Thanks for asking asking Andy!

Old 03-05-2006, 08:34 PM
Originally Posted by bjechols
Hey Guys, Ive been looking around this site for awhile, but didn't think I was going to keep my car during the move. Im from Atlanta, GA originally but moved to San Francisco for grad school. Im an advertising major and my undergrad is graphic design (I posted to help out with the decal as well)

...anyways, just saying hello. I have an 04 manual twilight blue/tan coupe that is still stock for the time being (trust me, that will change). It's being shipped this weekend, so hopefully Ill have it in a couple weeks. Just wanted to see what kind of meets you guys have and etc. in San Francisco or anywhere close. Brandon
Welcome to the area!
Treasure Island is an excelent place for meets. How well do you know the roads here?

Old 03-05-2006, 09:51 PM
workin...

Received 1 Like on 1 Post
hey, welcome to the area! thanks for pitching in on the logo. i'd also suggest reading my350z.com, seems like they meet a little more often

Old 03-06-2006, 02:17 AM
Received 12 Likes on 6 Posts
Sedan
Originally Posted by bjechols

Welcome Brandon.

Old 03-06-2006, 11:33 AM
Welcome to the Bay and the forum! and do come to the Santa Cruz Drive! Andy does a good job at setting these meets up. don't let him down!

Old 03-06-2006, 07:08 PM
Super Moderator
Originally Posted by Fini
Welcome to the Bay and the forum! and do come to the Santa Cruz Drive! Andy does a good job at setting these meets up. don't let him down!
And with a big helping hand from Shane (limeg35), as well.