NorthWest Serving AK, ID, OR, WA

Buying Infiniti Cars

Search this Thread

Rate Thread

Old 11-09-2004 | 05:40 PM
|
Buying Infiniti Cars

A lot of people in the area are asking how they can buy Infiniti cars for a reasonable price and to find a Dealer that will treat them well. Okay here is your chance, I'm Mitch from Beaverton Infiniti and I will treat you right and with respect. ( see dent20s remarks on Beaverton Infiniti and my response )
If any of the G35Driver members Identify themselves ( as members ) to me when you call I will work with you to get the best price, give you terriffic service and be honest and up front in all of our negotiations.
As a customer of mine you will get the service you are looking for and I will always have your best interest at heart. I know a happy customer is the best way to get other customers.
I have been a car nut all my life ( I still have my first car ) and I know how people want to be treated when your looking to buy a car, IT'S THE SAME WAY I WOULD WANT TO BE TREATED.
When your ready, give me a call and I will be happy to help.

Mitch
Beaverton Infiniti

Old 11-12-2004 | 07:13 PM
Re: Buying Infiniti Cars

So Mitch, for those of us who don't want to have to pay a second sticker and don't want the underbody treatment your dealership applies to its cars, what are you offering to do about this? Is the only way to avoid this charge to special order a car?

Prolix

Old 11-14-2004 | 03:47 PM
|

Hello Prolix,

Thank you for responding to my post.
Most all dealers have a second sticker that shows a dealer markup with no value attached, like a product, this is just pure profit. Here at Beaverton the Northwest Protection Package has a value and gives the buyer a product plus the ability to see their car protected like new for a longer period, (a value)
The undercoating is something that I think was done before I came to Beaverton Infiniti, so I can't talk about it with any knowledge.
As I posted earlier, if someome Identifies to me they are a member I will do what ever I can for them.
Second, please congradulate me on my new G35 sedan ( Permium, Sport, Areo Body kit). It is Ivory Pearl and Graphite and I have the Northwest Protection Pkg.

Did you want to order a car? If it is the coupe ,we need to hustle they are starting to get back ordered because of the demand. Call me at 503-705-6557 and we'll work together.

Regards,

Mitch
Beaverton Infiniti

Old 11-14-2004 | 06:26 PM

Are you sure the NW Protection package really helps out? With my other cars, the manufacturer actually said any type of underbody coating will void the Rust/Corrosion warranty, because it will plug the drain holes. I also heard service people complain that the underbody coating covers lots of bolts and hangers, that could potentially make servicing more difficult. I can see how one can think an underbody coating will do some good, I just don't think $1500.00 is a reasonable price. You can professionally spray on a high quality bedliner on a full size extended bed truck for a small fraction of that price.

I think it would be fine, if you offered that service as a dealer add-on, like most other places do. I just don't think ramming it down everyone's throats is a good thing.

But kudos to your sales people, they are pretty nice. The local Acura and Lexus dealer in Beaverton were extremely rude, but I found the experience at your dealer to be rather pleasant.

<P ID="edit"><FONT class="small"><EM>Edited by avs007 on 11/14/04 03:28 PM.</EM></FONT></P>

Old 11-15-2004 | 02:19 AM

Mitch,

You didn't really answer my question - is the only way to avoid getting the Northwest Protection Package to special order a car?

avs007 said - "I think it would be fine, if you offered that service as a dealer add-on, like most other places do. I just don't think ramming it down everyone's throats is a good thing."

Amen to that!

Prolix

Old 11-15-2004 | 06:14 PM
|

I'm unable to answer your question the way you want me to. Management has decided to apply the Northwest Protection Package to all cars ( even ordered ones ).

And I'm sure you just forgot to say welcome to the club and to enjoy my new G35 sedan.

Old 11-15-2004 | 07:46 PM

Mitch,

That is a most unfortunate decision by managment. I was planning on buying my G35 at your dealership, but there is no way I will pay $1,500 for a treatment that is supurfluous and adds a fraction of the value that is charged for it. I will be getting in touch with Fife.

And yes, welcome to the club!

Prolix

Old 11-16-2004 | 12:58 AM
|

Prolix,
What ever you decide to do I'm sure you will enjoy your new car.
If you would like to talk some more and see what I can do for you, just call me and I will be glad to assist you.

Thanks for the Welcome,

Mitch
Beaverton Infiniti

Old 11-16-2004 | 11:54 AM

Congrats on the car, Mitch.

As a firm believer in the free market system, I feel every business should sell their products for what they want and enjoy or suffer the consequences. BI has great market positioning in that there is no immediate competition within 3 hours.

The decision to add the 'NW Package' on every car BI sells is the reason I have not, and will not purchase one from you even though I live 10 minutes away from your dealership. I definitely believe in supporting local businesses but this policy will keep me from purchasing your car even if your price was the same or even slightly lower than Fife or Kirkland, or wherever. I also believe those dealerships that don't 'second sticker' are given additional allotments by Infiniti as they presumably frown on the lack of the potential customer's ability to stop the protection package from being 'shoved down their throats' as someone else so succintly stated.

Again, I know that you don't make the policy and I am in no way trying to attack you personally. I just wanted to go on the record and state why I (and apparently many others) would not purchase a car from you.

Welcome to the forum and I look forward to reading your posts as we haven't had anyone employed by a dealership on this forum.

Old 11-16-2004 | 12:40 PM
|

al503,

Thank you for your welcoming response, as a long time car nut I know that you can't please all the people all the time.

Now that I have the career I have always wanted my goal is plain and simple to SERVE the customer. I will always do what I can for my customers.

I have been in other automobile clubs and have always had fun with the members and that is my goal here and if I can help someone purchase the car of their dreams, plus make the whole experience fun, then that will be a benefit to me.

Thank you for the welcome,

Mitch
Beaverton Infiniti
G35 owner

Old 11-22-2004 | 03:28 PM

Mitch

This is just my opinion but I would never ever buy a car from your dealership. All you guys know how to do is low ball people, expect to pay for something like the NWP that no one wants and give people a fair deal. I went there to get a car and it was a complete joke. I would rather go to washington and in fact that where I refer all my friends. Your dealership put a bad taste in my mouth and for someone who trades cars in frequently, never ever at your dealership

Old 12-20-2004 | 06:51 PM
I ordered a 6mt Coupe a few weeks ago from Beaverton Infiniti and had to threaten to go elsewhere before they would take off the NW protection package. All the undercoating does is add more weight to an already heavy car, and as far as the paint sealant goes, I wax my cars regularly and with the excellent manufactures warrantee who needs it.

Now I would be willing to pay for the clear bra and window tint, something that is really value added.

Can't wait to get it...