Ohio representation?

Search this Thread

Rate Thread

Old 05-22-2009, 02:35 PM
Ohio G Club moderator

Received 4 Likes on 4 Posts
no long weekend for me..i work tonight then sunday,mon,ect.. i am having a bachelor party on sat night though..wish more fellow ogc members could make it..going to be a blast,we also got an 09 black on black escallade for the night..hooters

Old 05-22-2009, 02:38 PM
Received 3 Likes on 3 Posts
Originally Posted by DrGeeMD
I'm working this weekend OVERNIGHT!!! Woot! just kidding, it blows. Someone come visit me.
ROFL...I seriously would but the girl is coming down to visit...so uh yeah...sorry Brian.
No matter anyways, soon enough you'll see me more than you bargained for...

Old 05-22-2009, 02:53 PM
CLUB MODERATOR
Received 17 Likes on 16 Posts
Got these in an email....

Old 05-22-2009, 03:25 PM
Ohio G Club Member
Received 0 Likes on 0 Posts
working over the long weekend? wow that sucks =\ anything cool to play with at a hospital that wouldn't you know make me inadvertently kill someone? haha

Old 05-22-2009, 03:55 PM
Received 2 Likes on 2 Posts
I wanted to do something, but I work Sunday morning at my part-time job. So it ruins everything. Everyone I know has plans to go somewhere, so I'll be borrreeedd.

Old 05-22-2009, 05:07 PM
CLUB MODERATOR
And what happened to the whole calender idea from the IPS meet? Just wonderin...

Old 05-22-2009, 05:31 PM
Originally Posted by stradaONE8
ROFL...I seriously would but the girl is coming down to visit...so uh yeah...sorry Brian.
No matter anyways, soon enough you'll see me more than you bargained for...
excuses excuses, you know what? My intern gave me that same excuse and said his woman is coming over and so can he have the weekend off. Hahaha. Of course, I'm a softy so I gave it to him.

BTW, dude, we should totally try to sync up so you can be on my service next year during your internal medicine rotation.

Old 05-22-2009, 05:33 PM
Originally Posted by TeddYang
working over the long weekend? wow that sucks =\ anything cool to play with at a hospital that wouldn't you know make me inadvertently kill someone? haha
Let's take the paddles and shock someone. I'd think they'd be okay.

Old 05-22-2009, 05:44 PM
CLUB MODERATOR
Clear!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

Old 05-22-2009, 05:49 PM
Received 3 Likes on 3 Posts
excuses excuses, you know what? My intern gave me that same excuse and said his woman is coming over and so can he have the weekend off. Hahaha. Of course, I'm a softy so I gave it to him.

BTW, dude, we should totally try to sync up so you can be on my service next year during your internal medicine rotation.
Oh I'm going to try believe me. It's actually sooner than you think, my rotation starts in November. Better get ready now.

Old 05-22-2009, 06:09 PM
Ohio G Club Member
Let's take the paddles and shock someone. I'd think they'd be okay.
sounds like a plan...

btw...remind me never to be a patient of yours..

j/k

Old 05-22-2009, 07:57 PM
Originally Posted by TeddYang
sounds like a plan...

btw...remind me never to be a patient of yours..

j/k
hahaha, I wouldn't be anyways, conflict of interest. I guess you'll just have to trust your life in the hands of a lesser doctor. kidding.

Arnab, I am already trying to prep myself for the mere POSSIBILITY of having you on my service. lol. Seriously though, i think it'd be crazy fun. We'll talk about our cars all day long, and of course, take care of our patients when we have time. oops.

Old 05-22-2009, 08:08 PM
Received 30 Likes on 26 Posts
Originally Posted by imaxorz
Don't forget, that those same wheels probably were responsible for lowering your dyno numbers.

Jeremy, what oil do you run in your G?
Standard stuff right now...but Ben is about to turn me on some new stuff. I will be changing it after I get back from the middle east next year...

Old 05-22-2009, 08:13 PM
Received 30 Likes on 26 Posts
wow, A moment away, and the club members play!

I am rocking it out tonight with an amazing girl...my baby girl! and tomorrow the new girl and I are taking our kids to the zoo in the morning, then to the Utica ice cream festival. Sunday is a day of riding the motos with the new girl...She rides her own! Sunday evening is camping out with family and the new girl...(her name is tiffany btw). Monday looks to be a parts install day! or something like that if Benny is free!

What is everyone else getting into? Maybe my Columbus Managers should check to see when everyone could get together over a meal and catch up?!?! hehehehee

Old 05-22-2009, 08:41 PM
Ohio G Club Member
Originally Posted by g-adabout
wow, A moment away, and the club members play!

I am rocking it out tonight with an amazing girl...my baby girl! and tomorrow the new girl and I are taking our kids to the zoo in the morning, then to the Utica ice cream festival. Sunday is a day of riding the motos with the new girl...She rides her own! Sunday evening is camping out with family and the new girl...(her name is tiffany btw). Monday looks to be a parts install day! or something like that if Benny is free!

What is everyone else getting into? Maybe my Columbus Managers should check to see when everyone could get together over a meal and catch up?!?! hehehehee
so is this new girl the girl from cincy? if so what was her shocking news?!?!?

btw if you guys need help on mon let me know, i'm not doing anything this long weekend 'cept for watching terminator and maybe biking a trail if it's not raining. So i'm down to drive to columbus, hang out, and you know be your wrench holder or something maybe i'll catch sight of the mythical beast that is dal's car....DOMO

You have already rated this thread Rating: Thread Rating: 1 votes, 5.00 average.

Quick Reply: Ohio representation?