Ohio representation?

Search this Thread

Rate Thread

Old 05-27-2009, 01:39 PM
Received 1 Like on 1 Post
Originally Posted by cdubel01
Welcome...and the modd bug goes away?
haha well i think maybe it is subdued for now.... until the next gotta have thing comes along.

although i think the only thing i would do next is get a set of the sport rims / rays. But its been hard to find a set that has same size tires all around for my awd.

Old 05-27-2009, 02:34 PM
Ohio G Club Member
Received 0 Likes on 0 Posts
OUR NEW SECTION IS UP AND OPEN!!!

just kidding...made you look

Old 05-27-2009, 02:38 PM
Received 3 Likes on 3 Posts
I'll kill you.

Old 05-27-2009, 03:02 PM
CLUB MODERATOR
Received 17 Likes on 16 Posts
Originally Posted by TeddYang
OUR NEW SECTION IS UP AND OPEN!!!

just kidding...made you look

JACKAZZ! Got me all excited for no reason!

Old 05-27-2009, 04:49 PM
Ohio G Club Member
Originally Posted by stradaONE8
I'll kill you.
JACKAZZ! Got me all excited for no reason!
LOL!!!

Old 05-27-2009, 05:04 PM
Ohio G Club Member
Originally Posted by g-adabout
WOw, it seems Doc, tedd and I left too soon! That is just too funny. Benny you could take some pointers from me...ALWAYS have your cell phone camera ready!!! Just like Tedd and the rice..

Its funny watching and knowing how you two did that. I installed my new fogs without taking the wheels off, on the ground, all by feel and I think I was done quicker than it took to take the wheel off. (One of them I did with the wheel off, and the other with the wheel on, and it took about the same time)

Tedd, I am glad that you got your exhaust on...now I am jealous. I need one...hmm, I wonder if there will be any handmedowns soon?

So guys when I left, how did the pop charger sound? My daughter screamed "Weeeeeeee" and then followed that up with "Daddy, you cant do that!" hahaha, really? she is a nut. I think I will keep this car for when she starts driving so she will have the only car that still drives without wings!
I'm so jealous of you C-Bus guys! You can all have a blast getting together for a mod party and up here I have deal with guys like Muscle Car Bob who swears at my car while driving by, like it's Pearl Harbor all over again! Jeez, the car is sold here in the states, so it does create a few jobs.

Jeremy, so what glossy tire spray, gel, lotion, ointment or whatever, is the "pro detailer" favorite?

Old 05-27-2009, 05:06 PM
Ohio G Club moderator

Received 4 Likes on 4 Posts
BAD NEWS: well i drove to ft wayne yesterday..i had an aggreement with EPP and Procharger to get the work done where the kit was installed..when i pulled up i talked to their head mechanic..told him what was going on then i told him about my cpv line spewing alot of oil ..first thing he said was i had a BLOWN piston ring..sure enough that would explain why i have a misfire code comming up. and burning a QRT of oil every 500 miles..so now i have do a motor rebuild,i guess its both bad and good news..now i can get performance pistons,rods,injectors and a better fuel system..only thing is im DONE FOR THE YR..really sucks,i still plan on showing up to meets and going to HIN..just wont be in my G..but next YR im hoping to be in the 450+whp range!

Last edited by IrockAG35; 05-27-2009 at 05:11 PM.
Old 05-27-2009, 05:09 PM
Ohio G Club moderator

Received 4 Likes on 4 Posts
ohh yeah i also said id clear epp's name since they DID help out so much..apparently the guy who did my insatll b4 was fired..he messed up more than just my car..also they did all the work yesterday for free..including my triple pillar pod install and the wideband a/f install

Old 05-27-2009, 05:18 PM
Ohio G Club Member
Originally Posted by IrockAG35
BAD NEWS: well i drove to ft wayne yesterday..i had an aggreement with EPP and Procharger to get the work done where the kit was installed..when i pulled up i talked to their head mechanic..told him what was going on then i told him about my cpv line spewing alot of oil ..first thing he said was i had a BLOWN piston ring..sure enough that would explain why i have a misfire code comming up...so now i have do a motor rebuild,i guess its both bad and good news..now i can get performance pistons,rods,injectors and a better fuel system..only thing is im DONE FOR THE YR..really sucks,i still plan on showing up to meets and going to HIN..just wont be in my G..but next YR im hoping to be in the 450+whp range!
Unless you're going with a TT kit, I'd just put a stock motor back in there and call it a day. It will be very hard to get 450whp out of a SC. I'd take it to Injected Performance or Forged Performance, have them do everything from the install to tuning. Most have run around 400whp on a stock motor without issue, it's torque from a ST or TT that usually causes catastrophic failure. Building a forged motor can really add up. There's definitely a lot to consider.

Old 05-27-2009, 05:38 PM
CLUB MODERATOR
Received 17 Likes on 16 Posts
Nissan Titan Swap?

Old 05-27-2009, 07:58 PM
Ohio G Club Member
Originally Posted by BrianlG35C
I'm so jealous of you C-Bus guys! You can all have a blast getting together for a mod party and up here I have deal with guys like Muscle Car Bob who swears at my car while driving by, like it's Pearl Harbor all over again! Jeez, the car is sold here in the states, so it does create a few jobs.

Jeremy, so what glossy tire spray, gel, lotion, ointment or whatever, is the "pro detailer" favorite?
the car is sold here...but it's manufactured in japan still right?

Nissan Titan Swap?
they did just revive the g45 thread...=P

Old 05-27-2009, 08:03 PM
Received 2 Likes on 2 Posts
Look what I did over the long weekend!

Old 05-27-2009, 08:05 PM
Ohio G Club Member
Looks clean, good job!

Old 05-27-2009, 08:52 PM
Received 30 Likes on 26 Posts
Originally Posted by g-adabout
Guppy, please add your info to the list.
JDM7672, still waiting for you to add your info...

Here is the most up to date list of our new club! Please, as always, make changes as needed.

1. G-adabout: Jeremy - Jeremyshaneclark@yahoo.com - Columbus / Pickerington, OH President
2. BuckeyeG: Ben - thestreeter@gmail.com - Columbus/Grove City, OH Vice President
3. DrGeeMD: Brian - brian.so@gmail.com - Columbus/ Upper Arlington, OH Columbus Manager
4. Bad324: Brian - degrossba@gmail.com - Cleveland, OH
5. Bash27: Brian ( yes another one ) bash27jp00@yahoo.com Cleveland, OH GEO(G35 Event Organizer)
6. RLea27: Rich rlea27@gmail.com - Independence, OH
7. Jomanchu: Joe steck.13@gmail.com - Dublin, Oh
8. 1sexyG: Adam - hidea2587@hotmail.com - Cincy, OH
9. Baluchitherium4: Dale - Baluchitherium4@hotmail.com - Columbus, OH
10. TeddYang: Ted - teddyang@gmail.com - Dayton, OH Dayton Manager
11. Skooler - Joe - swoosh4435@aol.com - Nasty Nati, Oh Cincinnati Manager
12. Jamax - Jason - jamax@fuse.net - Cincinnati / NKY
13. BrianlG35C: Brian - brianlg@ameritech.net - Toledo/Maumee, OH Toledo Manager
14. O HELLA OEM: Brian - bpark1986@yahoo.com - Monroeville, PA
15. NismoGirl2001: Amy - AKWongsurawat@gmail.com - Cincinnati/NKY
16. azndalboy: Dallas - dallastung@gmail.com - Columbus/Dublin, OH Tresurer
17. mali_mG: Irfan - ib5@uakron.edu - Akron, OH
18. britbrit: Brittany - bhill2665@gmail.com - Cincinnati/NKY
19. stradaONE8: Arnab - arnab.m.16@gmail.com - Columbus, OH
20. IrockAG35:mike - michael.casolari@insightbb.com - louisville KY Louisville Manager
21. cdubel01:Chris-chris.ubelhart@insightbb.com- Louisville, KY Louisville Manager
23. RicoG35x: Rick - rserda@hotmail.com : 2004 G35x
24. moete87: Jeff - brandtjh@gmail.com - Cincinnati, Ohio
25. Love LR G's: Anton-kostin.1@osu.edu - Powell, OH
26. Shenanigans: Chad-doug99shell@aol.com- Columbus/ Pickerington OH
27. JDM7672:
28. imaxorz: Max - imaxorz@gmail.com - Cleveland, OH (Mayfield Hts., Area)
29. g35nzv: Geoff - dageoffreyng@gmail.com - Canton. Oh
30. Stylin G: Demetrios - vierge911@gmail.com - Canton, OH
Originally Posted by Skyfox16
Hello all, i'm a new G35 owner and had recently posted in the Intro section and then found this thread for ohio, so since i live in cleveland i figured i would put a post up.

I've had my G for almost two months and i think its safe to say the mod bug has started to go away... finally lol

here is the link to my intro page....

https://g35driver.com/forums/new-mem...89547-hey.html
Welcome Skyfox! If you check the list above there are some guys from cleveland that will be happy to meet up with you and hang out, plus get you up to date on everything with our Ohio G Club.

Hope to meet up with you soon!

Old 05-27-2009, 08:55 PM
Received 30 Likes on 26 Posts
Originally Posted by imaxorz
Look what I did over the long weekend!

Nice! I am thinking that I need to do something like that as well!

You have already rated this thread Rating: Thread Rating: 1 votes, 5.00 average.

Quick Reply: Ohio representation?