Ohio representation?

Search this Thread

Rate Thread

Old 05-27-2009, 08:59 PM
Received 3 Likes on 3 Posts
^Looking good. Speaking of grills...does anyone with a Gialla/etc have their stock one they don't want anymore? Might do a little experiment...

Old 05-27-2009, 09:03 PM
Received 30 Likes on 26 Posts
Originally Posted by BrianlG35C
I'm so jealous of you C-Bus guys! You can all have a blast getting together for a mod party and up here I have deal with guys like Muscle Car Bob who swears at my car while driving by, like it's Pearl Harbor all over again! Jeez, the car is sold here in the states, so it does create a few jobs.

Jeremy, so what glossy tire spray, gel, lotion, ointment or whatever, is the "pro detailer" favorite?
The stuff I use to use is no longer available...but I use the Meguire's tire gel. I usually clean the tire first, then apply (not a whole lot and use a sponge to apply and spread out evenly over the tire...). The best applicator I have found is the one that comes in the box with the tire gel, but I only can find that one if you order it directly online from the Meguires web site.

and then when it gets dusty, I just use the plain applicator over the tire to wipe off the dust and it makes it shiny again...unless you were caught in the rain...then it requires a whole cleaning and starting over again...

Originally Posted by IrockAG35
BAD NEWS: well i drove to ft wayne yesterday..i had an aggreement with EPP and Procharger to get the work done where the kit was installed..when i pulled up i talked to their head mechanic..told him what was going on then i told him about my cpv line spewing alot of oil ..first thing he said was i had a BLOWN piston ring..sure enough that would explain why i have a misfire code comming up. and burning a QRT of oil every 500 miles..so now i have do a motor rebuild,i guess its both bad and good news..now i can get performance pistons,rods,injectors and a better fuel system..only thing is im DONE FOR THE YR..really sucks,i still plan on showing up to meets and going to HIN..just wont be in my G..but next YR im hoping to be in the 450+whp range!
Man, when it rains, it pours huh? But I am glad that you have new direction and I hope that all goes well. I cant wait for the ending to this story...

Old 05-27-2009, 09:21 PM
TuningWerks Competition

Received 9 Likes on 6 Posts
Originally Posted by g-adabout
Update on the Ohio G Club Forum...

A message to our new Moderators Mike (IrockAG35) and Dal (azndalboy) from the admins has been sent out and it seems the CLub is in the final stages of appoval. That means in short...our own Club forum is about to become a reality!

I want to thank everyone in advance for your patience with the progress...Have a great day everyone!
YUP! Its coming soon!

Originally Posted by TeddYang
i think our forum section is taking on the mythical properties of dal's car. we all hear about it, hear that progress is being made...but have yet to see it?!?!?
ANYONE IS WELCOME TO COME SEE MY CAR! Its finally in my garage as we speak right now lol... For now until next week its going back to the body shop for some repairs that i did for being a dumb as driving on just lowering springs...

Originally Posted by Skyfox16
Hello all, i'm a new G35 owner and had recently posted in the Intro section and then found this thread for ohio, so since i live in cleveland i figured i would put a post up.

I've had my G for almost two months and i think its safe to say the mod bug has started to go away... finally lol

here is the link to my intro page....

https://g35driver.com/forums/new-mem...89547-hey.html
VERY Nice and welcome aboard!

OUR NEW SECTION IS UP AND OPEN!!!

just kidding...made you look
YOU SHOULD BE SHOT!

Originally Posted by IrockAG35
BAD NEWS: well i drove to ft wayne yesterday..i had an aggreement with EPP and Procharger to get the work done where the kit was installed..when i pulled up i talked to their head mechanic..told him what was going on then i told him about my cpv line spewing alot of oil ..first thing he said was i had a BLOWN piston ring..sure enough that would explain why i have a misfire code comming up. and burning a QRT of oil every 500 miles..so now i have do a motor rebuild,i guess its both bad and good news..now i can get performance pistons,rods,injectors and a better fuel system..only thing is im DONE FOR THE YR..really sucks,i still plan on showing up to meets and going to HIN..just wont be in my G..but next YR im hoping to be in the 450+whp range!
I cant wait! Next year we will hit up HIN together!

Originally Posted by imaxorz
Look what I did over the long weekend!

omg... so nice!

Old 05-27-2009, 09:24 PM
TuningWerks Competition

Yay its finally home! Damn... look at the 350z with my old rims and the new ones thats on the G now..

BTW... I have lowering springs. Eibach sport springs.. Anyone want to buy if not Slowmotion can sell it for me. Let me know ill hold it for whoever if not i will sell.

Old 05-27-2009, 09:29 PM
Fellas I just got the message in a PM. Im pretty sure its the same weekend as the Alum Creek meet so Im thinking its a no but here ya go.

I came across your thread while searching for a Infiniti car club in Ohio and noticed you have quite the community! I am an employee of the Mid-Ohio Sports Car Course and would like to extend the opportunity for your club to have a meet at our race track while enjoying the Grand-AM Rolex Series race on the weekend of June 19-21.

Your group will have its own infield trackside corral and weekend passes. If your group is interested I can get you a flyer describing the event in the next few days.

For more information go to:
http://www.midohio.com/Schedule/EMCO...ted-by-KeyBank

Thanks again and hope to hear from you soon!

Old 05-27-2009, 09:31 PM
Jermey Dallas we all 3 need to do our lights like this.

Originally Posted by imaxorz
Look what I did over the long weekend!

Old 05-27-2009, 09:34 PM
Ohio G Club Member
Received 0 Likes on 0 Posts
Originally Posted by BuckeyeG
Fellas I just got the message in a PM. Im pretty sure its the same weekend as the Alum Creek meet so Im thinking its a no but here ya go.

I came across your thread while searching for a Infiniti car club in Ohio and noticed you have quite the community! I am an employee of the Mid-Ohio Sports Car Course and would like to extend the opportunity for your club to have a meet at our race track while enjoying the Grand-AM Rolex Series race on the weekend of June 19-21.

Your group will have its own infield trackside corral and weekend passes. If your group is interested I can get you a flyer describing the event in the next few days.

For more information go to:
http://www.midohio.com/Schedule/EMCO...ted-by-KeyBank

Thanks again and hope to hear from you soon!
you should hit him up for the flyer...maybe we can make it a sun or fri event?

Old 05-27-2009, 09:41 PM
TuningWerks Competition

you should hit him up for the flyer...maybe we can make it a sun or fri event?
It is usually on a Sat and Sun. They give you a section of the back field to park at. People attending come walking by and check out the cars. The Alum Creek meet is on the same Saturday yea.. We can go there on Sunday. We could also cruise up there a tad late as well... Ask this guy what time it starts.. We might be able to work it out.

Old 05-27-2009, 09:51 PM
Alright gents I got back to him about the flyer and also told him that he could come awnser some questions here but also asked about attending late Sat. or coming Sunday.

Old 05-27-2009, 09:52 PM
Received 2 Likes on 2 Posts
That mid-ohio thing would be pretty cool!

Thanks for the nice comments about my lights guys, I love them now.

Old 05-27-2009, 10:01 PM
Ohio G Club Member
Received 0 Likes on 0 Posts
Originally Posted by BuckeyeG
Alright gents I got back to him about the flyer and also told him that he could come awnser some questions here but also asked about attending late Sat. or coming Sunday.
it'd be cool if we could get a track day as an event/meet! =P

Old 05-27-2009, 10:16 PM
Ohio G Club Member
Received 1 Like on 1 Post
I wonder if we commit to the meet for him n maybe he could get us some track time in return, gotta give a little to get a little.

Old 05-27-2009, 10:26 PM
TuningWerks Competition

We wont be able to have some track time. Especially not with our cars. We can however use their cars for training. Also to rent the whole track to ourselves for one day or one weekend is about $12,000.00

I know this because i attend Mid-Ohio track days on my sport bike and it costs them about that much to rent for the day or the weekend.

I am not 100% sure on this but this is what i was told heh.

Old 05-27-2009, 10:31 PM
Ohio G Club Member
Received 1 Like on 1 Post
Originally Posted by azndalboy
We wont be able to have some track time. Especially not with our cars. We can however use their cars for training. Also to rent the whole track to ourselves for one day or one weekend is about $12,000.00

I know this because i attend Mid-Ohio track days on my sport bike and it costs them about that much to rent for the day or the weekend.

I am not 100% sure on this but this is what i was told heh.
it's the thought that counts, looks like I'll be watch from the sidelines

Old 05-27-2009, 10:34 PM
TuningWerks Competition

Originally Posted by bash27jp00
it's the thought that counts, looks like I'll be watch from the sidelines
I really wish we could do that too. It would be really cool! lol

You have already rated this thread Rating: Thread Rating: 1 votes, 5.00 average.

Quick Reply: Ohio representation?