Ohio representation?

Search this Thread

Rate Thread

Old 09-18-2008, 08:30 AM
TuningWerks Competition

Received 9 Likes on 6 Posts
Also, for the meet. We should do that email thing again. I think that caught peoples attention more maybe because they dont have the email notification on.

Old 09-18-2008, 10:01 AM
Received 0 Likes on 0 Posts
good idea Dallas, I have the email list already created on my email so once we get the date, time and all that setup ill send out another email to every so that we can get the best turnout possible

Old 09-18-2008, 10:20 AM
TuningWerks Competition

Anyone new here or not on this list who would like to be put on this list here is the most updated list.

1.G35BDub: Blake - windelerb@hotmail.com - Dublin, OH
2.BuckeyeG: Ben -benny1@sbcglobal.net - Grove City, OH
3.1sexyG : Adam Location: Cincinnati (hidea2587@hotmail.com) - PM - AIM: hidea2587
4.jinubob81: Jinu. or Bob. Cleveland/Columbus: jinustuff@gmail.com
5.KPierson: Kevin - PM - Beavercreek (Dayton), OH
6. G-adabout:Jeremy. filipino76@yahoo.com, Pickerington, Ohio
7. flhtvtwin: Mark- flhtvtwin@hotmail.com, Dayton, OH
8. SEmy2K2go: Tim - trt_1129@yahoo.com, Gahanna, OH (2002 Maxima & admin on LiveFast.org & Super-Mod on Maxima.org) AIM: trtsc1975
9. docron1: Ron - infiniti72@gmail.com - Centerburg, OH
10. Knightt: Tom - knightt@s92215473.onlinehome.us - Columbus/Lewis Center, OH (aka Polaris)
11. azndalboy: Dal - dallastung@gmail.com - Columbus/Tuttle Crossing, OH
12. myv6isfaster (not my nickname): Anus - apriadi@gmail.com - Columbus, OH
13. Palmisano - frank.palmisano@gmail.com -Columbus (Polaris Area)OH
14. KFXSinner - Scott - kustom_fx@hotmail.com -Mentor (Cleveland Area) ~ G- Coming in July.. I will be definetly down to meet!
15. G35nzv - Geoff dageoffreyng@gmail.com - Akron/Canton OH Aim:vzn0
16. Kricci11- kmricci@yahoo.com - Akron/Canton
17. BrianlG35C - brianlg@ameritech.net - Toledo/Maumee, OH
18. LiberalDave - frankcastle12000@yahoo.com - Springboro (Dayton), OH
19. greG35c - flipsideballer@gmail.com - columbus, OH
20. G35racer23: Anthony- cacioppo23@gmail.com - Hilliard, OH
21: Chandu_732 - chandu_732@yahoo.com - Cleveland/Akron, OH
22. G'd-up - Sprfurious@fuse.net - Cincinnati, Ohio - AIM= Hung2004Well
23. Jomanchu: steck.13@gmail.com - Dublin, Ohio: Aim - Jomanchu
24. Chamois: aka Jim: jimallen2009@yahoo.com, Dublin, ohio (also member and contributer of zroc (zroc.org)[/quote]
25. stradaONE8: Arnab arnab.m.16@gmail.com - Columbus, OH (near OSU hospitals) AIM - stradaONE8
26.cdubel01-chris.ubelhart@insightbb.com - Louisville, KY

Old 09-18-2008, 11:24 AM
27. NismoGirl2001 - ~*AMY*~ -AKWongsurawat@gmail.com - Cincinnati/N.KY, AIM - NismoGirl2001

Old 09-18-2008, 11:29 AM
TuningWerks Competition

1. G35BDub: Blake - windelerb@hotmail.com - Dublin, OH
2. BuckeyeG: Ben -benny1@sbcglobal.net - Grove City, OH
3. 1sexyG : Adam Location: Cincinnati (hidea2587@hotmail.com) - PM - AIM: hidea2587
4. jinubob81: Jinu. or Bob. Cleveland/Columbus: jinustuff@gmail.com
5. KPierson: Kevin - PM - Beavercreek (Dayton), OH
6. G-adabout:Jeremy. filipino76@yahoo.com, Pickerington, Ohio
7. flhtvtwin: Mark- flhtvtwin@hotmail.com, Dayton, OH
8. SEmy2K2go: Tim - trt_1129@yahoo.com, Gahanna, OH (2002 Maxima & admin on LiveFast.org & Super-Mod on Maxima.org) AIM: trtsc1975
9. docron1: Ron - infiniti72@gmail.com - Centerburg, OH
10. Knightt: Tom - knightt@s92215473.onlinehome.us - Columbus/Lewis Center, OH (aka Polaris)
11. azndalboy: Dallas - dallastung@gmail.com - Columbus/Dublin, OH
12. myv6isfaster (not my nickname): Anus - apriadi@gmail.com - Columbus, OH
13. Palmisano - frank.palmisano@gmail.com -Columbus (Polaris Area)OH
14. KFXSinner - Scott - kustom_fx@hotmail.com -Mentor (Cleveland Area) ~ G- Coming in July.. I will be definetly down to meet!
15. G35nzv - Geoff dageoffreyng@gmail.com - Akron/Canton OH Aim:vzn0
16. Kricci11- kmricci@yahoo.com - Akron/Canton
17. BrianlG35C - brianlg@ameritech.net - Toledo/Maumee, OH
18. LiberalDave - frankcastle12000@yahoo.com - Springboro (Dayton), OH
19. greG35c - flipsideballer@gmail.com - columbus, OH
20. G35racer23: Anthony- cacioppo23@gmail.com - Hilliard, OH
21: Chandu_732 - chandu_732@yahoo.com - Cleveland/Akron, OH
22. G'd-up - Sprfurious@fuse.net - Cincinnati, Ohio - AIM= Hung2004Well
23. Jomanchu: steck.13@gmail.com - Dublin, Ohio: Aim - Jomanchu
24. Chamois: aka Jim: jimallen2009@yahoo.com, Dublin, ohio (also member and contributer of zroc (zroc.org)[/quote]
25. stradaONE8: Arnab arnab.m.16@gmail.com - Columbus, OH (near OSU hospitals) AIM - stradaONE8
26. cdubel01-chris.ubelhart@insightbb.com - Louisville, KY
27. NismoGirl2001 - ~*AMY*~ AKWongsurawat@gmail.com - Cincinnati/N.KY, AIM - NismoGirl2001

Last edited by Dal35; 09-18-2008 at 11:42 AM.
Old 09-18-2008, 11:41 AM
Oops I linked the - in front of my email addy.

Old 09-18-2008, 11:41 AM
Received 3 Likes on 3 Posts
Copy and Paste and include any info you wish to add...

Saturday September 27th (date subject to change due to availability of people)

Whose going?

1. G-adabout (Jeremy) (PM me for my Cell if you wish)
2. BuckeyG (Ben)
3. Chamois (Jim)
4. Azndalboy (Dallas)
5. StradaONE8 (Arnab)

What will you bring? (food, drinks, snacks, grill?)
1. Chips (doritos, fritos, lays, and pretzels)
2. Drinks (pop and water)
3. Cups/ napkins and stuff like that
4. Hot Dogs and Buns (as long as there is a grill)
5. Strippers, I mean, uh Chicken/Burgers? + bbq sauce

Route suggestion?
1. 33 S/E to Hocking Hills area, Food, Old Mans Cave (cook out?), south to nelsonville, and then north on Route 13. From there ????

Also, Dal, could you fix the second to last email for Chris Ubelhart? His SN is fused with his email and all sent mail bounces back from that wrong address.
Thanks friend

26. cdubel01 - chris.ubelhart@insightbb.com - Louisville, KY

Last edited by stradaONE8; 09-18-2008 at 11:45 AM.
Old 09-18-2008, 11:42 AM
TuningWerks Competition

Originally Posted by NismoGirl2001
27. NismoGirl2001 - ~*AMY*~ -AKWongsurawat@gmail.com - Cincinnati/N.KY, AIM - NismoGirl2001
Fixed.

Old 09-18-2008, 11:43 AM
Ohio G Club Member
Originally Posted by BuckeyeG
azndalboy had his turbo setup done buy http://www.slowmotionmotorsports.com/ . I know they are a very good shop and if and when I get mine done I will take mine there. azndalboy is running his turbo around 8psi and is going to to be sending his back to them this winter to have his built so they can turn up the boost.
I'm sure they're fine and Dallas is happy with them, which is important. But my first choice would be a shop who specializes in G/Zs and has a long history of working on them. I thought they really specialize on Honda/Acura. But it sounds like Slowmotion is a good shop and of course his distance to the shop, also becomes an important issue.

Since he has the APS TT, his ems is probably a Unichip. Is Slowmotion an authorized Unichip tuner? That's something else to consider.

Old 09-18-2008, 12:10 PM
TuningWerks Competition

Yup Brian is right. If location is not an issue, i would definetly take it to a G/Z pro. Because they can tell you what you want to and dont want to do. At Slowmotion you need to know your stuff and tell them what you want to do and they will do it and do it correctly. Also still can give you the normal pointers but not in too deep. Even my rebuild my engine is going to be shipped out of state to be done. They just take it apart and reinstall and tune. I picked Slowmotion because of location and heard they are the best in town. Plus the guy they have there is a Nissan Certifield umm.. I just saw the plaque with the Nissan mechanic sign at his work area haha.

There are other shops here in CBus too, small one is Performance Theory. They rebuild my buddies MR2 but he just got it back like last week so good job bad job i am not sure yet. The other place i know of is IPS Motorsports. Some of my Suburu buddies go there. They have done one G35 APS TT there a while back if i recall correctly. How that turned out i am not aware of.

But in conclusion i just think if Slowmotion is busy with customers then they are worth going to if not then they wouldn't be a busy shop heh but yes they especially specialize in Honda/Acura and that's how they got big.

Old 09-18-2008, 12:39 PM
Ohio G Club Member
Originally Posted by azndalboy
Yup Brian is right. If location is not an issue, i would definetly take it to a G/Z pro. Because they can tell you what you want to and dont want to do. At Slowmotion you need to know your stuff and tell them what you want to do and they will do it and do it correctly. Also still can give you the normal pointers but not in too deep. Even my rebuild my engine is going to be shipped out of state to be done. They just take it apart and reinstall and tune. I picked Slowmotion because of location and heard they are the best in town. Plus the guy they have there is a Nissan Certifield umm.. I just saw the plaque with the Nissan mechanic sign at his work area haha.

There are other shops here in CBus too, small one is Performance Theory. They rebuild my buddies MR2 but he just got it back like last week so good job bad job i am not sure yet. The other place i know of is IPS Motorsports. Some of my Suburu buddies go there. They have done one G35 APS TT there a while back if i recall correctly. How that turned out i am not aware of.

But in conclusion i just think if Slowmotion is busy with customers then they are worth going to if not then they wouldn't be a busy shop heh but yes they especially specialize in Honda/Acura and that's how they got big.
Hey Dallas, so who is building your motor? What pistons and rods are you going with? Are you going with cams?

Old 09-18-2008, 12:48 PM
Fixed.
Thank You!

Old 09-18-2008, 01:00 PM
TuningWerks Competition

i don't remember lol. I bought all this stuff last winter but ended up not having time to bring it in. Ill find out once i bring the car in. Or if you name some pistons ill most likely remember. I am not doing cams no. I might though. Still thinking about it. where they are shipping it to i don't remember. They mentioned the name before but that was a year ago.

Old 09-18-2008, 01:58 PM
Ohio G Club Member
i don't remember lol. I bought all this stuff last winter but ended up not having time to bring it in. Ill find out once i bring the car in. Or if you name some pistons ill most likely remember. I am not doing cams no. I might though. Still thinking about it. where they are shipping it to i don't remember. They mentioned the name before but that was a year ago.
Well let's see, there's Arias, JE, CP, etc. pistons and Pauter, GTM, Carillo, Eagle rods and so on. I'm wishing I would of went with cams, but I had to stop somewhere. The wife was cool enough to let me spend as much as I did.

Old 09-18-2008, 02:14 PM
TuningWerks Competition

it should be CP Pistons. Yea, i already over spent what i was supposed to with mine lol I have to make it up by getting her a new purse. Trade off was well worth it lol.

You have already rated this thread Rating: Thread Rating: 1 votes, 5.00 average.

Quick Reply: Ohio representation?