Ohio representation?

Search this Thread

Rate Thread

Old 09-25-2008, 05:48 PM
TuningWerks Competition

Received 9 Likes on 6 Posts
71 north and get off Gemini is the easiest way to get there. Take a left when you get off the freeway and you will see the Rave theater which is on the left and it is just a little bit more down from there. Cant miss it next to Red Robin.

Google map link below. I will be there tomorrow night for sure.

Old 09-25-2008, 07:36 PM
Received 3 Likes on 3 Posts
I may be able to make it up tommorrow night but Im not sure.

Old 09-25-2008, 08:31 PM
Ohio G Club Member
Received 0 Likes on 0 Posts
Originally Posted by azndalboy
Then i think next week its going back into the body shop for some major surgery
That's great! I can't wait to see pics of that wide-body. Are your wheels in yet?

Old 09-25-2008, 09:36 PM
TuningWerks Competition

wheels not yet. Should be soon.

Old 09-26-2008, 07:27 AM
Received 30 Likes on 26 Posts
Dal, your something else...just dont forget "The Hand me down kid" when it comes to your fenders! hehehehe,

Thanks Arnab, I appreciate the compliment. The house is not everything I need, but what my daughter needs. I would have prefered some land, but a quiet neighborhood with friends around is what she needs. Still, I found a 3 bedroom, 2 car garage 1600 square foot ranch. The backyard backs into a protected woods (indian mound) and when I was standing outside the house yesterday at 530pm, it was as quiet as a church. I had the house inspection yesterday and there was one small drip coming from the master bath, and the garbage disposal was clogged. Outside that, the 1990 home has a new roof, all new carpet, tile in the kitchen, front landing and around the wood burning fireplace. And finally, I already recieved a house warming gift! One of best friends is giving me his 4 year old hot tub that he has only used twice. Yeah, something for the ladies! hehehee, or my old back...one of the two!

I wish I could come out tonight, but with the daughter, dinner with some friends and a graduation party, my night is booked.

Have a great time my friends, and hopefully we'll all get together soon again...maybe a football cookout? and we can throw in a detail party for kicks?

until then...

Old 09-29-2008, 11:15 AM
ok, more stories for all of you...

At a friends house friday, going to dinner with friends, we took one car, and as we pulled out of the garage, my buddy backs up and turns his wheel (three car garage and driveway, making his usual turnaround) and BAM!!! he smacks into the side of my G35. There is a 3 foot diameter dent around my door handle that spreads to my door and rear quarter panel. this sucks...

cant wait to move out of Grove City, nothing has come good of living here...

Old 09-30-2008, 04:07 PM
So is there anything going on this weekend? Meeting at sonic or anything?

Old 09-30-2008, 08:48 PM
TuningWerks Competition

i wont be able to. I have family over this weekend.

Old 09-30-2008, 10:54 PM
Originally Posted by g-adabout
ok, more stories for all of you...

At a friends house friday, going to dinner with friends, we took one car, and as we pulled out of the garage, my buddy backs up and turns his wheel (three car garage and driveway, making his usual turnaround) and BAM!!! he smacks into the side of my G35. There is a 3 foot diameter dent around my door handle that spreads to my door and rear quarter panel. this sucks...

cant wait to move out of Grove City, nothing has come good of living here...
I take it back, I don't want anymore stories from you unless you're winning the lottery or something. Real sorry to hear that Jeremy, hope it's getting fixed by your friend.

Ben and Dal, I will be in Cleveland this weekend, so I can't make it.
And sorry about last Friday Dal, I tried to nap midday Friday after not sleeping since Wednesday night, but my body kept me awake for some odd reason in basically a zombie like state.
I tried to catch an hour nap at 6 but ended up comatose until midnight when I randomly woke up and realized what happened. Maybe next weekend? And we should plan this cookout before it gets too cold.

Old 10-01-2008, 10:00 AM
I had an estimate done yesterday, and the damage totaled $3939.31 off a surface repair. That does not include what may be uncovered when they go to replace the door and rear quarter panel. BUT, the hood, both bumpers, driver's front fender, trunk and spoiler will need to be repainted to blend the color...Cool thing is, they are going to shave the emblems off for me and keep it clean! They will also have the insurance pay me directly for the cost of those since I wont need them, nor do I want them, and in turn, they are going to paint my Grill from Dal with the offset of the money! so there is some good things going on...but nothing in grove city.

We need a cook out! come on Benny, drop a invite to the new house to watch some Buckeye football!! hehehehe, no pressure Benny...

Old 10-01-2008, 04:22 PM
Hey bro I dont care we can have a cookout whens good for everyone? Why dont you see if you can get Dals fenders before you get it fixed so you can get them all painted at the same time. Hell I dont even have my car right no I just got home from dropping it off at the stealership. I got a 07 or 08 sedan.

Old 10-01-2008, 11:48 PM
Received 0 Likes on 0 Posts
good shop in or near cleveland?

Is there any good shop to install sways bars and ground wires in or near cleveland? I was trying to do it my self but I gave up

Old 10-02-2008, 07:48 AM
Originally Posted by BuckeyeG
Hey bro I dont care we can have a cookout whens good for everyone? Why dont you see if you can get Dals fenders before you get it fixed so you can get them all painted at the same time. Hell I dont even have my car right no I just got home from dropping it off at the stealership. I got a 07 or 08 sedan.

Im actually free next weekend the 11th. I leave the following two weekends for military stuff. And then I will be back on the 1st, but Halloween is closing on my new house, and that weekend will be move in day...anyone know how to fit a couch in a G35? hahahaha

Old 10-02-2008, 04:34 PM
Originally Posted by g-adabout
Im actually free next weekend the 11th. I leave the following two weekends for military stuff. And then I will be back on the 1st, but Halloween is closing on my new house, and that weekend will be move in day...anyone know how to fit a couch in a G35? hahahaha

Well as long as you still have rims on the truck it will fit in there.

Old 10-03-2008, 10:50 AM
took the rims off the truck already...sad that I had to do that.

I am so pumped, 27 days till then, and before that, I get to drop off my G beforehand to the shop to get fixed. thats the 13th and the 27th I become officially single again. While Im at court, hopefully I'll see some thiefs that like Silverado rims! hehehe,

have a good day everyone...I am having a good one. An old college girl I knew called me up out of no where and I'm excited about that!!!

You have already rated this thread Rating: Thread Rating: 1 votes, 5.00 average.

Quick Reply: Ohio representation?