Ohio representation?

Search this Thread

Rate Thread

Old 10-29-2008, 04:55 PM
TuningWerks Competition

Received 9 Likes on 6 Posts
Originally Posted by G35racer23
id love to buy the cover from you, i live in columbus and am friends with Jim Allen (chamois). would i be able to pick it up?
-also i went to columbus car and audio the other day because i am interested doing the double din with the kenwood nav. They said that they installed an audio system many other things including gauges. How did it turn out? Is there anywhere i can get gauges installed? they said they dont usually install gauges.
i still have the car cover since the guy from Akron didnt work out because of our schedule just wasnt a good time for each other lol. So anyone interested im selling it.. It practically brand new i only used it like 3 times.. If no one takes by the time i do clean up on my garage its going to the trash.

Old 10-29-2008, 10:59 PM
Received 0 Likes on 0 Posts
hey man, i am sorry about the last friday, i ended up gettin there kind of late, but i am coming down there again this coming weekend, i will call/text you when i get to columbus and i will have my car with me so i can pick it up from you.

Originally Posted by azndalboy
i still have the car cover since the guy from Akron didnt work out because of our schedule just wasnt a good time for each other lol. So anyone interested im selling it.. It practically brand new i only used it like 3 times.. If no one takes by the time i do clean up on my garage its going to the trash.

Old 10-30-2008, 07:00 PM
Received 3 Likes on 3 Posts
Ok so yes no maybe so on getting together this weekend at my place in GC? I just got a new compressor so Im going to be trying it out hopefully this weekend and putting on my winter set up and if anyone else wants to thats fine. Sunday is problly better for me since my nephews bday party in a 4 on saturday. Let me know guys ill cook on the grill and stuff.

Old 10-30-2008, 08:57 PM
Received 29 Likes on 25 Posts
What's up guys - been extremely busy with work and classes so i haven't been on pretty much all summer!

I've also been having some serious tire issues with my suspension set-up so i hope to be taking care of that soon... My G is currently stranded in DC with one shredded and another soon to shred tire. Hope to be getting it back soon so i can raise it up a little and put her away for the winter...

how's the rest of the Ohio crew doing?

Old 10-31-2008, 12:28 AM
TuningWerks Competition

Originally Posted by mali_mG
hey man, i am sorry about the last friday, i ended up gettin there kind of late, but i am coming down there again this coming weekend, i will call/text you when i get to columbus and i will have my car with me so i can pick it up from you.

No problem man. Just give me a call im alot more open this weekend also.

Old 10-31-2008, 12:29 AM
TuningWerks Competition

Originally Posted by BuckeyeG
Ok so yes no maybe so on getting together this weekend at my place in GC? I just got a new compressor so Im going to be trying it out hopefully this weekend and putting on my winter set up and if anyone else wants to thats fine. Sunday is problly better for me since my nephews bday party in a 4 on saturday. Let me know guys ill cook on the grill and stuff.

Sunday, ill most likely be down. Its actually a nice weekend too. Me and Seyla will probably ride our bikes down.

Old 10-31-2008, 06:20 AM
Ok thats 3 of us for Sunday. If there is anyone else add your name. Im thinking about 1 on Sunday.
1 BuckeyeG
2 azndalboy
3 G-adabout

Old 10-31-2008, 01:26 PM
Received 0 Likes on 0 Posts
im a maybe, i have a lacrosse game on sunday at 11 so i might be coming later, whats the address or how do you get to your house?

Old 11-02-2008, 06:21 PM
Sorry I couldn't make it fellas, I got a flu-type deal Thursday, just getting over it now. Didn't want to spread it nor did I feel better than a pile of **** all weekend.

Old 11-03-2008, 04:35 PM
Received 30 Likes on 26 Posts
it was too bad about Sunday... I wanted to come as well, but my move into my new home prevented me coming as well.

So, I am all moved in my new home. I have my bedroom, my daughter's room, and my kitchen completely done, and my living room (80%), my office...no where near done. Garage! hahahaha, thats funny. But my G and my Bike will fit right now.

So, its been a month today since my G went into the shop for that "door ding" and as of 430pm, it will be ready for pick up...tomorrow. Which as I said before is fine, because I want it done right, and I dont want to have to send it back to do it over. We'll see what happens.

I hope that everyone is doing well. Today is a beautiful day. I hope you all make the most of today, tomorrow and the next. I fear that these days are coming to end soon.

Old 11-03-2008, 05:01 PM
TuningWerks Competition

damn so no none went? Now i feel bad for wasting Bens time. He could of done something else instead of waiting for us to show up. My girl just wanted to cruise since the day was so nice and she wanted to make the most of it. I didnt get your pm until this morning sorry.

Old 11-13-2008, 11:08 AM
Alrighty, I am all moved into my new home. My G is back at home after its visit to the Hospital for repairs. My Garage is a work in progress, but its clean. The rest of the house is coming along nicely. I raked my leaves into a pile infront of the house (city does curbside suck up) and it measures 4-5ft high X 5-6ft wide X 40ft long!!! No joke. Took me 4 hours with the aid of a tarp to drag the leaves from the back of the yard to the front.
I hope to have a moment and a free weekend we we can all get together and hang out over some food and maybe some football.

So, what and when would you like?

Weekends free? list them or suggest a game we can all watch together. I have a 53" and home theater in the living room so everyone will have a good seat. Maybe a buckeye game or a sunday afternoon NFL game. I have HD but I dont have any NFL or College channels except for what comes with regular cable and espns.

Suggestions? Food? Grill out? Ideas?

Old 11-14-2008, 06:34 AM
I dont care J. Hopefully someone likes you and shows up. J/k Only 53" I told you mine was bigger.

Old 11-14-2008, 09:18 AM
I know not many people like me, so low numbers are expected! set low expectations and you will always be happy!!! hehehehe

yes, yours is bigger, but mine has only two doors...

Old 11-14-2008, 06:48 PM
I'm in Vegas this weekend, technically 40 mi outside in Pahrump at the grand opening of my friend's dealership on Spring Moutain Motorsports Ranch. Will have pictures obviously when I get back, but so far it's been unreal. Sitting with 3 GTRs, a buttload of Porsches, few Ferraris and too many Vettes and Radical SR3s to count.
Can't make it this weekend obviously, but in the next couple weeks I think it should be a possibility.

You have already rated this thread Rating: Thread Rating: 1 votes, 5.00 average.

Quick Reply: Ohio representation?