Ohio representation?

Search this Thread

Rate Thread

Old 02-13-2009, 08:11 PM
Received 0 Likes on 0 Posts
Originally Posted by g-adabout

oh, and I forgot, SOMEONE HAS TO BRING SOME LADIES!!! hehehehe,

Just throwing some ideas fellas...

Oh and Happy Friday the 13th to everyone!

May this Jason bring a whole new level of terror to this generation...
Hey on cincystreetscene.com we just had 2 girls join with 03 6mts...one is black and the other is red...i havent talked to them to much but ill start throwing some invites their way and see what they say..

Old 02-13-2009, 08:39 PM
Ohio G Club Member
Received 1 Like on 1 Post
I'm game for helping organize something for Ohio. Buckeyes, Cavs, Browns, Tribe, and
G35s this could be a sweet club. Florida has one set up already, we could put together something like that for the Give me an email - I'd be willing to help. - Brian

Old 02-13-2009, 09:44 PM
Received 30 Likes on 26 Posts
Originally Posted by BrianlG35C
Hey Jeremy,

I started noticing that my boost would spike to 18psi+ at WOT, instead of holding the 14psi it's tuned for, this was a few weeks before I came to the Columbus meet. So I purposely didn't drive at WOT until I could get to my shop in Chicago. They did a boost leak check and discovered one, because of the symptoms I described.

Have you heard from Dal on his wide-body kit progress?
So, did you re-dyno after the leak was fixed? I was curious about that...That is an idea dream of mine to do one day. I had an EL Camino with over 400hp and I would love to have something like that in my G...

as for Dal? He has been awfully quiet lately. I am wondering if he is going to surprise us with a 800hp beast that transforms into a truck and talks to us...

Old 02-13-2009, 09:52 PM
Originally Posted by 1sexyG
Hmm, i see i see. Now that the weather is starting to warm up, I havent really heard any noises...maybe ill just wait till next winter or something unless i have problems before then.

if you wanna buy my HKS exhaust, I'd be willing to sell it to you!
Actually, that is something I would love buy...but I dont have a grand laying around. I do have some OEM 17s I have been trying to get rid of. Once I get rid of them, I will have a few dollars that I could throw your way...

Old 02-13-2009, 09:54 PM
Originally Posted by DrGeeMD
Hey Jeremy,

Looks like you put a lot of thought into this. Looks like a good plan. I'm looking forward to seeing this come to life. Sounds like fun.
I have put a lot of thought into it. Its something that I have been visualizing for a while. Ever since I got BuckeyeG and a guy named Jasson together at hooters back in the summer of 06.

Old 02-13-2009, 09:56 PM
Originally Posted by Skooler
Hey on cincystreetscene.com we just had 2 girls join with 03 6mts...one is black and the other is red...i havent talked to them to much but ill start throwing some invites their way and see what they say..
WHAT?!?!?!?!? did I just read that right? Two girls driving 6MTS!

Where is this place you describe as heaven? hehehheheh

Race everyone there!

Old 02-13-2009, 09:57 PM
Originally Posted by bash27jp00
I'm game for helping organize something for Ohio. Buckeyes, Cavs, Browns, Tribe, and
G35s this could be a sweet club. Florida has one set up already, we could put together something like that for the Give me an email - I'd be willing to help. - Brian
That sounds cool Brian...I would love having help trying to keep this fun and interesting to all of us.

BTW, My name is Jeremy...

Old 02-14-2009, 09:28 AM
Ohio G Club Member
So, did you re-dyno after the leak was fixed? I was curious about that...That is an idea dream of mine to do one day. I had an EL Camino with over 400hp and I would love to have something like that in my G...

as for Dal? He has been awfully quiet lately. I am wondering if he is going to surprise us with a 800hp beast that transforms into a truck and talks to us...
No, I haven't because it's now holding at 14psi-14.5psi on my EVC BC and according to the original dyno, 510whp would still be the number at 14psi. Every lb. of increase generally yields 20whp or so.

The HKS FCON ems I have, locks in the tune permanently so I don't have to continually have it tuned/checked on a dyno. Unless I get a new performance part.

I would love to get a dyno done on a dynojet to see my numbers, on that as well. My original dyno is on a dynapack which measures at the hub. The dynojet would be a quicker and little more fun dyno to watch. I think that could be a great idea for a summer meet.

Has anyone talked to Dal in the last few months?

Last edited by BrianlG35C; 02-14-2009 at 10:50 AM.
Old 02-14-2009, 02:56 PM
Originally Posted by BrianlG35C
No, I haven't because it's now holding at 14psi-14.5psi on my EVC BC and according to the original dyno, 510whp would still be the number at 14psi. Every lb. of increase generally yields 20whp or so.

The HKS FCON ems I have, locks in the tune permanently so I don't have to continually have it tuned/checked on a dyno. Unless I get a new performance part.

I would love to get a dyno done on a dynojet to see my numbers, on that as well. My original dyno is on a dynapack which measures at the hub. The dynojet would be a quicker and little more fun dyno to watch. I think that could be a great idea for a summer meet.

Has anyone talked to Dal in the last few months?

Second the motion...we need to get into a Dyno day somewhere...if anyone knows of a place, please pass the info along!

Old 02-14-2009, 07:17 PM
Received 2 Likes on 2 Posts
Actually, that is something I would love buy...but I dont have a grand laying around. I do have some OEM 17s I have been trying to get rid of. Once I get rid of them, I will have a few dollars that I could throw your way...
for sure, just let me know when you free up some cash. the exhaust is in PERFECT condition....im just a little broke and need some money / i wanna go a different route in terms of exhaust...

Old 02-18-2009, 02:28 PM
Received 3 Likes on 3 Posts
Originally Posted by bash27jp00
Could you guys recommend someone or a shop to help me install a set of exhaust headers. I tried just to hard - spent 2 1/2 hours on it and couldn't even get the stock ones off!!!!
Bash, I sent you a PM for a place to get your headers installed.

News otherwise, my transmission has been replaced, it's too warm out today to tell if the problem is fixed, but finger crossed until tomorrow. Really looking forward to our spring/summer meets. I'll be pretty busy, but if we plan ahead, should be some good times coming.

Old 02-18-2009, 03:45 PM
Just got my 2004 g35 sedan at infiniti of Cincinnati. I'm gonna get started soon with upgrades, planning on working on aesthetics first. I'd love to get to know local people who are enthusiastic about these cars.

1. G35BDub: Blake - windelerb@hotmail.com - Dublin, OH
2. BuckeyeG: Ben - thestreeter@gmail.com - Grove City, OH
3. 1sexyG : Adam - hidea2587@hotmail.com Cincinnati, OH - AIM: hidea2587
4. jinubob81: Jinu. or Bob. jinustuff@gmail.com Cleveland/Columbus
5. KPierson: Kevin - PM - Beavercreek (Dayton), OH
6. G-adabout:Jeremy. filipino76@yahoo.com, Pickerington, Ohio
7. flhtvtwin: Mark- flhtvtwin@hotmail.com, Dayton, OH
8. SEmy2K2go: Tim - trt_1129@yahoo.com, Gahanna, OH - AIM: trtsc1975
9. docron1: Ron - infiniti72@gmail.com - Centerburg, OH
10. Knightt: Tom - tommy612x@yahoo.com- Columbus/Lewis Center, OH (aka Polaris)
11. azndalboy: Dallas - dallastung@gmail.com - Columbus/Dublin, OH
12. myv6isfaster (not my nickname): Anus - apriadi@gmail.com - Columbus, OH
13. Palmisano - frank.palmisano@gmail.com - Columbus (Polaris Area)OH
14. KFXSinner - Scott - kustom_fx@hotmail.com -Mentor (Cleveland Area)
15. G35nzv - Geoff dageoffreyng@gmail.com - Akron/Canton OH - Aim:vzn0
16.NightHawk51-mvanbuskirk@gmail.com
17. BrianlG35C - brianlg@ameritech.net - Toledo/Maumee, OH
18. LiberalDave - frankcastle12000@yahoo.com - Springboro (Dayton), OH
19. greG35c - flipsideballer@gmail.com - Columbus, OH
20. G35racer23: Anthony- cacioppo23@gmail.com - Hilliard, OH
21: Chandu_732 - chandu_732@yahoo.com - Cleveland/Akron, OH
22. G'd-up - Sprfurious@fuse.net - Cincinnati, Ohio - AIM: Hung2004Well
23. Jomanchu: steck.13@gmail.com - Dublin, Ohio - Aim: Jomanchu
24. Chamois: aka Jim: jimallen2009@yahoo.com, Dublin, Ohio
25. stradaONE8: Arnab arnab.m.16@gmail.com - Columbus, OH (near OSU hospitals) AIM - stradaONE8
26. cdubel01- chris.ubelhart@insightbb.com - Louisville, KY
27. NismoGirl2001 - ~*AMY*~ AKWongsurawat@gmail.com - Cincinnati/N.KY, AIM - NismoGirl2001
28. tt_racing: Travis - tt_racing@yahoo.com Lexington Ohio
29. Irfan - ib5@uakron.edu Akron/Canton; aim: mpwrmaniac
30. DrGeeMD - Brian - brian.so@gmail.com
31. Skooler - Joe - swoosh4435@aol.com - Cincinnati/Hamilton
32. Brian - bash27jp00@yahoo.com Cleveland, Ohio
33. rlea27 : Rich rlea27@gmail.com Cleveland, Ohio
34. GThirty-Kevin: Kevin kjmcgi02@louisville.edu Cincinnati, OH

Last edited by GThirty-Kevin; 02-18-2009 at 03:50 PM.
Old 02-18-2009, 05:08 PM
Originally Posted by GThirty-Kevin
Just got my 2004 g35 sedan at infiniti of Cincinnati. I'm gonna get started soon with upgrades, planning on working on aesthetics first. I'd love to get to know local people who are enthusiastic about these cars.
Welcome man, and just keep this post subscribed and im sure were all meet each other sooner or later..

About the dyno day, im not sure about the place you guys have up near columbus but down here near cincy we have Cincyspeed (cincyspeed.com) that has pretty good deals on dyno runs and tuning...but either or, sounds fun...

Old 02-18-2009, 05:31 PM
Received 29 Likes on 25 Posts
ANyone interested in a set of winter wheels/tires? If so let me know - I'm looking to ditch mine before i head to TX as they will no longer be needed!

Old 02-18-2009, 09:03 PM
Received 2 Likes on 2 Posts
Originally Posted by kricci11
ANyone interested in a set of winter wheels/tires? If so let me know - I'm looking to ditch mine before i head to TX as they will no longer be needed!
ill take them if youre just gonna throw them away... but i dont have money to buy them off you...

You have already rated this thread Rating: Thread Rating: 1 votes, 5.00 average.

Quick Reply: Ohio representation?