Ohio representation?

Search this Thread

Rate Thread

Old 04-07-2009, 05:49 PM
Ohio G Club moderator

Received 4 Likes on 4 Posts
Originally Posted by g-adabout
Oh, here is something else I can do. I have an artist friend who loves to shoot pics. Maybe we can get a hottie to come out and do Photoshoots for our cars at the dyno meet? Anyone have any "friends" that are willing to be the object of our affection?

Im Thinking while the dyno stuff is happening, we also have eats going on as well as opportunity to do a photo shoot. Sound like a meet worthy of our time?
one of the local members here has a friend thats an HIN model..if he comes with us like he says he's going to,ill tell him to ask her to tag along

Old 04-07-2009, 05:52 PM
Received 0 Likes on 0 Posts
Just ordered my Euro spoiler and XM radio for my sedan. Anyone installed the XM piece that wants to help? : )

Old 04-07-2009, 05:55 PM
Ohio G Club moderator

Received 4 Likes on 4 Posts
Originally Posted by bad324
Not sure if anyone would be interested in this but figured I would post it up

any rules and reg. for this event..sounds like fun but i def dont know my way around..nav. allowed or is this similar to a "bullrun"?

Old 04-07-2009, 06:45 PM
Is SlowMotion or IPS the one that can do AWD? (because a few of us will need the AWD capability)

Old 04-07-2009, 09:51 PM
Ohio G Club Member
Originally Posted by DrGeeMD
Is SlowMotion or IPS the one that can do AWD? (because a few of us will need the AWD capability)
Originally Posted by BuckeyeG
Heres a video from IPS of a car on there dyno. It looks like it does AWD alos.

http://s31.photobucket.com/albums/c3...tePulls003.flv

Old 04-08-2009, 06:24 AM
Received 3 Likes on 3 Posts
IPS is the place in the video. J was suppose to make the calls yesterday. Im sure that IPS has enough parking for us since there in a strip mall .

Old 04-08-2009, 08:30 AM
Ohio G Club Member
Originally Posted by IrockAG35
any rules and reg. for this event..sounds like fun but i def dont know my way around..nav. allowed or is this similar to a "bullrun"?
Here is what I was able to pull from their message boards:
Welcome, and thank you for your interest in the Gumball! This thread is the info... you've found it.
It's important to note that the Gumball is not a race. It's more of a navigational challenge... an afternoon of enjoying some scenic driving roads (with plenty of elevation changes and curves), with prizes at the end. At the start, the teams will receive a lenghty list of directions. Objective is to navigate the route, such that in the end, you come as close as possible to the target distance and time. The route and directions will be tricky at times, so you really have to pay attention. Only the event organizers will know the true, exact time and mileage. We do ballpark though that this Gumball will be around 110 miles in length. If you follow the directions perfectly, and observe posted speed limits, you should hit the target distance and time pretty close. As for cops, if you don't do anything stupid, you should have no problems. Participants are fully responsible for their own actions. So, if you get a ticket doing 80 in a 65, crash a red light, rearend someone, etc... it's all on you, not 330 Tuning.

If you have any other questions, let us know. It is a lot of fun. Hope to see you there!

Old 04-08-2009, 08:32 AM
Ohio G Club Member
Originally Posted by Wingnut330
Just ordered my Euro spoiler and XM radio for my sedan. Anyone installed the XM piece that wants to help? : )
if you're car is prewired it should be easy.

i did the ipod integration install myself and the only part that was a PITA was running the wire to my center storage area.

for xm i imagine it should be pretty easy, with the only difficult part being maybe mounting the antenna. here's a link to instructions...

http://www.6mt.net/mod-g35-satellite...na-install.php

Old 04-08-2009, 10:06 AM
Originally Posted by TeddYang
if you're car is prewired it should be easy.

i did the ipod integration install myself and the only part that was a PITA was running the wire to my center storage area.

for xm i imagine it should be pretty easy, with the only difficult part being maybe mounting the antenna. here's a link to instructions...

http://www.6mt.net/mod-g35-satellite...na-install.php
According to the guy at Grubbs, my car is pre-wired so hopefully it's not too bad.

Old 04-08-2009, 10:13 AM
Ohio G Club Member
Does anyone here have a silver coupe with black wheels? I see it just about every morning around 730am traveling north on RT 21 somewhere between Massillon and Copley. I also am pretty sure I saw the same car on 77 south around Pleasant Valley on monday around 6pm

Old 04-08-2009, 12:32 PM
Ohio G Club Member
Originally Posted by bad324
Sounds good. I might actually should have some of the new stuff in and on and the summer wheels back on too.

I ended up downtown sat night so its all good
Ya, I may have jumped the gun on the summer wheels... put them on last week and now we have this crap!

Old 04-08-2009, 12:41 PM
Originally Posted by BuckeyeG
IPS is the place in the video. J was suppose to make the calls yesterday. Im sure that IPS has enough parking for us since there in a strip mall .

Okay, thanks for the info. If IPS can do AWD, that would be my choice, or otherwise I'd end up just watching you guys getting your dynos. *yawn

I'm waiting for Jeremy to post an update on his calls.

Old 04-08-2009, 05:44 PM
Received 3 Likes on 3 Posts
Originally Posted by DrGeeMD
Okay, thanks for the info. If IPS can do AWD, that would be my choice, or otherwise I'd end up just watching you guys getting your dynos. *yawn

I'm waiting for Jeremy to post an update on his calls.
come on J let us know whats going on since you have nothing to do and are on vaction this week.

Old 04-08-2009, 08:04 PM
Received 2 Likes on 2 Posts
was in downtown Cinci today and spotted a Desert Silver (maybe?) pre-06 G coupe with Axis Shine wheels. anybody?

Old 04-09-2009, 12:59 AM
Received 2 Likes on 2 Posts
p.s. - anyone interested in buying a rear valence overlay from BlueBat? I havent installed it. I think I might just get the valence painted when I get a new front end.

PM me if you are interested! Also selling my HKS hi power still!

You have already rated this thread Rating: Thread Rating: 1 votes, 5.00 average.

Quick Reply: Ohio representation?