Other Regions United Kingdom, Japan, Australia, Middle East, Asia

To all uk owners

Search this Thread

Rate Thread

Old 04-26-2008, 02:36 PM
Received 0 Likes on 0 Posts
hey spaced69, welcome, im pretty sure you'll find any answer you're lookin for on this forum, helped me out alot!

didnt notice the other thread until today, quite suprising how many people own a GT! shame nissan havnt sorted their game out for any help we might need, went down yesterday and just got blank faces when i asked about the phone kit lol.

Okay now thinkin about going crazy on mods.. not 100% sure im gonna go for it and depending on my financial situation buuut im thinking of getting the GTR bodykit - http://www.body-kitz.com/index1.html?target=d186.html

and to act the part an 'ATI Procharger H.O. Intercooled C-2 Supercharger Kit' - http://www.exoticperformanceplus.com....html?item=828

what you fellas reckon? plus am wondering if i'd have to get any other mods in order for the supercharger to be fitted? never done any engine mods before, just exterior so very new to this area..

Old 04-26-2008, 05:08 PM
mov
Originally Posted by Syrus
hey spaced69, welcome, im pretty sure you'll find any answer you're lookin for on this forum, helped me out alot!

didnt notice the other thread until today, quite suprising how many people own a GT! shame nissan havnt sorted their game out for any help we might need, went down yesterday and just got blank faces when i asked about the phone kit lol.

Okay now thinkin about going crazy on mods.. not 100% sure im gonna go for it and depending on my financial situation buuut im thinking of getting the GTR bodykit - http://www.body-kitz.com/index1.html?target=d186.html

and to act the part an 'ATI Procharger H.O. Intercooled C-2 Supercharger Kit' - http://www.exoticperformanceplus.com....html?item=828

what you fellas reckon? plus am wondering if i'd have to get any other mods in order for the supercharger to be fitted? never done any engine mods before, just exterior so very new to this area..
Looked at a body kit myself £2300 (with shipping) for the APR GTR35 just below the one your showing, i love mine to bits so i could not try to imitate another car (christ i sound like a fanboy) but to be fair its up to you its still a great base your putting it on

Old 04-26-2008, 07:57 PM
Received 8 Likes on 6 Posts
Originally Posted by Syrus

Your stock engine is ok up to 400 bhp so would be ok with a s/c kit on. You would need to upgrade your tranny though as you have the 5AT. You need a valve body upgrade, a uprated torque convertor and a tranny cooler which will allow your transmission to run up to 400bhp anything above this power would need a completely rebuilt transmission.
If your serious my old transmission is being put on ebay soon by TDI's. It has all these upgrades, the valve body and torque convertor i sent to texas to have them upgaded by SGP racing (link below) my upgraded tranny only had about 500 miles use before i got 'T' boned and my new car coming over is
6MT as im going for more hp this time. They was going to put a £600 reserve on the whole transmission, considering the torque convertor cost me £300 inc shipping.http://sgpracing-store.stores.yahoo....ra35g35pr.html

Old 04-27-2008, 04:14 PM
mov
just a quick question what tyres are you guys running just bought some eagle F1s and to be honest it feels like im on flats

Old 04-27-2008, 05:59 PM
Originally Posted by mov
just a quick question what tyres are you guys running just bought some eagle F1s and to be honest it feels like im on flats

Michelin pilot sport 2's

Old 04-28-2008, 03:53 PM
Got my last piece of the jigsaw today

My car gets loaded 5th may (over 6 months since i lost my old car )

I have the TT engine from my old car waiting at TDI's to be installed.
I have my new APS 3" dual exhaust here.
I have my 19" Junction produce wheels here at home.
I got my Carbonetics triple clutch and clutch line delivered today.
My stand alone Haltech ecu is on its way over from Australia.
http://www.injectedperformance.com/e....aspx?ID=10373

The adjustable suspension and APS extreme fuel kit will have to wait till winter as im skint now

Still got 2/3 weeks for ship to arrive, 1 week at SVA center then 1 week at TDI's then she's all mine

Old 05-02-2008, 01:50 PM
Bridgestone Potenza RE050's.
But they could as well be nankangs as I cannot drive now for the next month due to a broken wrist!
Anyone going to JTS on the 1st June?

Old 05-02-2008, 03:00 PM
Originally Posted by ukgt

The adjustable suspension and APS extreme fuel kit will have to wait till winter as im skint now

Still got 2/3 weeks for ship to arrive, 1 week at SVA center then 1 week at TDI's then she's all mine
Congratulations Tom it sounds awesome,no wonder you are skint !!!
Looks like I have to pay for the pint down at the sea front
Cant wait to see it in the flesh
Any pics of the wheels ???
Rob

Old 05-02-2008, 08:23 PM
Originally Posted by reelybroke
Congratulations Tom it sounds awesome,no wonder you are skint !!!
Looks like I have to pay for the pint down at the sea front
Cant wait to see it in the flesh
Any pics of the wheels ???
Rob

Your ok Rob im still good for a pint

these are the wheels (im hoping they are gonna work with pearl)

Can any of you lads photochop the black car in the picture to look white/pearl because i havn't got a clue how to do it.

https://g35driver.com/forums/attachm...4&d=1190952380

Last edited by ukgt; 05-02-2008 at 08:25 PM.
Old 05-04-2008, 06:55 AM

Great news Tom. I know exactly how you must be feeling. My car was off the road for 5 months and now I'm skint. Just bought your old front grille. Looks sweet. I was really hoping to buy a couple of other parts but TDI sent whats left of your car to the crusher last week. Missed it by days Now it looks like I'll have to buy new from Nissan at over £500, just so I can have new bushes On that subject...does anyone know what they call the 2 aluminium members that link the chassis to the wheel hubs? The bushes I'll be needing can be seen if you get right down on the ground and look just behind the front wheels. It's quite a large section with a round end where the bushes are.

Originally Posted by Gregthay
Bridgestone Potenza RE050's.
But they could as well be nankangs as I cannot drive now for the next month due to a broken wrist!
Anyone going to JTS on the 1st June?
Potenza RE040's on the front & RE50's on the rear.
Sorry to hear you've broken your wrist mate. How did you manage that?
I'm going to Goodwood on the !st June to the Breakfast Club (Supercar Sunday)

Old 05-05-2008, 05:14 AM
[QUOTE=Airsoft Andy]Great news Tom. I know exactly how you must be feeling. My car was off the road for 5 months and now I'm skint. Just bought your old front grille. Looks sweet. I was really hoping to buy a couple of other parts but TDI sent whats left of your car to the crusher last week. Missed it by days Now it looks like I'll have to buy new from Nissan at over £500, just so I can have new bushes

Hi Andy,

maybe if you ask them they can tell you who took it and you maybe able to get to them before the crusher does.

Just heard my car has been delayed 'till the 11th as the container turned up to late to load my car on the one leaving today
Woke up today and looked out of the window to a deep blue sky here in the south east. Now is when it really hurts not being able to give it a good polish and go out for a drive Im gonna be like a bear with a sore head today

Old 05-05-2008, 05:32 AM
Hi Tom. I did ask Mark if I'd be too late...he implied that it'd be crushed by now, but I suppose it's worth a try.
Sorry to hear your cars been delayed. The longer you have to wait for it, the more you'll enjoy driving it when its ready .

I've added a pic of someone elses car showing the part, just in case anyone knows the name of it.

Attached Thumbnails To all uk owners-suspension.jpg  
Old 05-05-2008, 08:04 AM
Smile double din

after disappointment wiv stock screen scenario i have decided to go the double din route..
I believe there is a replacement panel i can obtain in which i can fit a 2din unit
currently i have the non bose setup wiv single a/c controls and the crud pocket on top wiv cover.

i have seen the panel in the US that has the a/c controls sold with it. Are these controls needed if i have single controls and not dual ????

is there just a low cost panel replacement that can be used ?

goin to fit one of the chinese 2din wiv sat nav touch etc...
have sold a few of these units before and are quiet good

thnx Carl

Old 05-05-2008, 11:00 AM
Originally Posted by spaced69
after disappointment wiv stock screen scenario i have decided to go the double din route..
I believe there is a replacement panel i can obtain in which i can fit a 2din unit
currently i have the non bose setup wiv single a/c controls and the crud pocket on top wiv cover.

i have seen the panel in the US that has the a/c controls sold with it. Are these controls needed if i have single controls and not dual ????

is there just a low cost panel replacement that can be used ?

goin to fit one of the chinese 2din wiv sat nav touch etc...
have sold a few of these units before and are quiet good

thnx Carl
Good luck with that Carl, Let us know how it turns out.

Old 05-07-2008, 02:25 PM
Your stock engine is ok up to 400 bhp so would be ok with a s/c kit on. You would need to upgrade your tranny though as you have the 5AT. You need a valve body upgrade, a uprated torque convertor and a tranny cooler which will allow your transmission to run up to 400bhp anything above this power would need a completely rebuilt transmission.
If your serious my old transmission is being put on ebay soon by TDI's. It has all these upgrades, the valve body and torque convertor i sent to texas to have them upgaded by SGP racing (link below) my upgraded tranny only had about 500 miles use before i got 'T' boned and my new car coming over is
6MT as im going for more hp this time. They was going to put a £600 reserve on the whole transmission, considering the torque convertor cost me £300 inc shipping.http://sgpracing-store.stores.yahoo....ra35g35pr.html
hey mate,

thanks for the, didnt have a clue that id have to upgrade all these other parts! if everything is right on my end and i do decide to get a sc, id more than likely take those parts of your hands, esp at those prices!

You have already rated this thread Rating: Thread Rating: 0 votes,  average.

Quick Reply: To all uk owners