Other Regions United Kingdom, Japan, Australia, Middle East, Asia

To all uk owners

Search this Thread

Rate Thread

Old 02-17-2008, 11:47 PM
Received 7 Likes on 7 Posts
6MT Coupe
Tom...
Clutch for high hp. One if not the best from Japan.
https://g35driver.com/forums/g35-coupe-v35-2003-07/139398-japan-probably-first-have.html
I was right...ORC
Look at post 13 in what member said.
Decent review too from OP, but not running with madd hp.

Old 02-18-2008, 05:26 AM
Received 0 Likes on 0 Posts
Greetings!

Aloha, greetings from bonnie Scotland! Im up in Aberdeen if anyone else wants to compare notes.

Cheers for the invite tom.

Running pretty much standard im afraid, but it's still an amazing car! Off to Knockhill on friday so fingers crossed i'll keep out the gravel and not wreck the brakes and tyres The VDC will be remaining firmly on i feel!

To but in on your tyre chat, im running goodyear eagle f1's on the rear and potenza front. Had potenza all round til recently, car squirms pretty much the same with both, combination of too many ponies, a heavy foot and wet road

heres the car so far.

Old 02-18-2008, 05:35 AM
PS, does anyone else have probs with their speedo, mine reads +20% at the top end, which looks impressive, but gets on my t&ts!

Do you know if a US speedo will fit straight in, cant imagine nissan/infiniti spent extra to make them drivers side specific?!

Cheers

PSS, i've got the 6MT

Old 02-18-2008, 07:56 AM
Originally Posted by ukgt
Rob, any time for that beer mate. Im down southend most saturday nights, i am with a big bloke that drives a deep red r33 gtst at least till i get my car on the road.
The wheels i had were Impul RS 19" but im chucking them as two were buckled and the other two were slammed into the kerb. I am selling my stock 17" ones which came over on the car, they havn't got a single mark on them, depends what your after really.
Any parts your interested in email Mark at TDI's link below letting him know you know me from one of the forums and he will sort you out with a cheap price. All the car was working 100% if i ever have anything wrong with my cars i always put them straight right away .

I am selling my Injen ti tipped exhaust system (pics below) for £250, it cost me 1k to buy from the states and is less than a year old. I am fitting the APS 3" one to the new car to match the APS TT kit.

http://www.tdi-plc.com/index.php?pge=C_contactus

Hi Tom. I'm 99% interested in the exhaust mate. Are there any mods needed in order to fit it? Cash is burning a hole in my pocket and I could collect this week.

Last edited by Airsoft Andy; 02-18-2008 at 07:59 AM.
Old 02-18-2008, 08:05 AM
Originally Posted by reelybroke
Tom I am sure you are not going to have much problem selling on the parts,
my central locking seems to be knackered,key fob operates the boot fine,sometimes the passengers door and very rarely the drivers door,I have been told that it is door accentuators ??? were yours ok if so will they fit mine ???
What wheels were you running ???
Best of luck with your search,still waiting for that pint on southend sea front !!!
Rob
Hi Rob. Same problem with mine, but my boot button doesn't seem to work. Is it meant to pop the boot? I've bought a second-hand solenoid, hope it works?

Andy

Old 02-18-2008, 08:46 AM
Received 8 Likes on 6 Posts
Andy it bolts straight on without other mods. It has a growl rather than a rasping sound. Be aware though you can hear it from inside the cabin which might make your wife/girlfriend complain when she can't hear her Take That cd.

Old 02-18-2008, 08:57 AM
Welcome wideboy,

Im getting the 6mt this time but are a bit harder to come accross at the right price. I bidded for two last week and lost and i have just bid a bit higher for another one which goes in the Nagatta auction tomorrow (fingers crossed).
I directed you and a couple of others here as i think you will find loads of info which you wont get from the Skyline owners site. As you probably know there are quiet a few on that site that do not class our car as a Skyline which made me a bit fed up, however i still visit and post there as a lot of my mates run R32,33's.

Old 02-18-2008, 08:59 AM
LMAO, How did you know she likes Take That?

What days & times could I collect?

Old 02-18-2008, 08:59 AM
Originally Posted by 06CPV35
Tom...
Clutch for high hp. One if not the best from Japan.
https://g35driver.com/forums/showthread.php?t=139398
I was right...ORC
Look at post 13 in what member said.
Decent review too from OP, but not running with madd hp.
Thanks for the info John, i will look into it tonight as my kids are chasing me off the computer to do their homework right now

Old 02-18-2008, 10:02 AM
Welcome Wideboy. You've got quite a journey then if you'll be joining us at a meet

Be careful you don't cook the brakes at Knockhill

Last edited by Airsoft Andy; 02-18-2008 at 10:05 AM.
Old 02-18-2008, 11:09 AM
Received 7 Likes on 7 Posts
6MT Coupe
Originally Posted by Wideboy
PS, does anyone else have probs with their speedo, mine reads +20% at the top end, which looks impressive, but gets on my t&ts!

Do you know if a US speedo will fit straight in, cant imagine nissan/infiniti spent extra to make them drivers side specific?!

Cheers

PSS, i've got the 6MT
I've heard of members changing out their USDM for a JDM Nismo speedo. I believe it's plug and play.
Only thing is your mileage will start from 0 if new or whatever is on speedo cluster if it's bought used. No way to reset those from what I've read.

Nice coupe...reminds me of mine when she was new.

Old 02-18-2008, 12:31 PM
Originally Posted by Airsoft Andy
LMAO, How did you know she likes Take That?

What days & times could I collect?

Just speak to TDI,s or email them as they are kindly sorting it for me. They could even fit it to yours while you wait if you arrange it with them first.
If not i could arrange to meet you but just now there arn't enough hours in the week as i am involved in opening a new showroom

Old 02-18-2008, 01:12 PM
No worries mate. I only hope they still have it.

Old 02-18-2008, 07:31 PM
mov
Originally Posted by Wideboy
Aloha, greetings from bonnie Scotland! Im up in Aberdeen if anyone else wants to compare notes.

Cheers for the invite tom.

Running pretty much standard im afraid, but it's still an amazing car! Off to Knockhill on friday so fingers crossed i'll keep out the gravel and not wreck the brakes and tyres The VDC will be remaining firmly on i feel!

To but in on your tyre chat, im running goodyear eagle f1's on the rear and potenza front. Had potenza all round til recently, car squirms pretty much the same with both, combination of too many ponies, a heavy foot and wet road

heres the car so far.

spitting image of mine be careful if you have standard brakes i get five laps of elvington before the pedal goes long, then its got to cool down for 20 mins though i can pick up a full set for £52
dont use the handbrake between laps or it may warp your disks leave it in gear or park

thats at elvington with a mate in his 350z his choice of music im afraid

Last edited by mov; 02-18-2008 at 07:56 PM.
Old 02-19-2008, 02:48 PM
Originally Posted by Airsoft Andy
Hi Rob. Same problem with mine, but my boot button doesn't seem to work. Is it meant to pop the boot? I've bought a second-hand solenoid, hope it works?

Andy
Hi Andy,yes 3 buttons on the remote ,the little fiddly one on its own should operate the boot.
Think there must be a reliability problem with the remote locking on our cars.
I can remember reading a similar thread on the G35 forum.
Drives my missus crazy having to wait for me to get in and lean over to unlock her door manually.
Lets hope I can get the parts from TDI tommorow to fix,Thanks to Tom !!!

You have already rated this thread Rating: Thread Rating: 0 votes,  average.

Quick Reply: To all uk owners