Picture Share Pics of your or others' rides!

Show me your hardtops. We do exist!!!

Search this Thread

Rate Thread

Old 03-24-2006, 06:51 AM
Charter Member Florida G35 Club
Received 6 Likes on 2 Posts
HA!!! Take that!!!

Old 03-24-2006, 07:23 AM
Premier Member

Received 1 Like on 1 Post
Originally Posted by dothemath
HID's, Leather, Heated Seats..... Since I ordered the car 6MT it still has all the goodies...Sport tuned suspension, Brembos... I just have to turn on my own lights, no duel climate control, no homelink in the visor, and no BLOSE stereo.

OH, and no squeeky sunroof, about an inch and half extra headroom, bit of extra room in the trunk without the 6x9's dropping down into the trunk, less weight...though some of that is around my gut The extra headroom was great with a helmet went I drove my car at a track day. https://g35driver.com/forums/autocross-road/70168-my-day-sebring.html

I would never use the dang sunroof anyway. My wife likes them too and hardly ever used hers. Then the corner of the glass cracked and started leaking on her last Maxima.

Now I drive a car that is even more unique and just the way I wanted it. A car like that should never be produce...WHATEVER!!! We are all different.

Your car sucks
Not that i agree with everything you said, but that comment was uncalled for. Good for you.

Old 03-24-2006, 07:31 AM
I know buying a "luxury coupe" without all the luxury is not everyones cup of tea. I also know I am not the only one who ordered the car that way. The extra headroom estimate is not an exaggeration though. That is the part I appreciate the most...and seeing peoples reaction when they see the missing sunroof

Old 03-24-2006, 08:48 AM
Florida G35 Club, Premier Member
Received 0 Likes on 0 Posts
I know a lot of people that don't care for sunroofs...nothing wrong with that. You bought what you wanted, and like you said it makes you even more unique out there.

As for me, I mainly use the sunroof to give the finger to the slow person in the left lane that I just passed

Old 03-24-2006, 08:54 AM
Received 13 Likes on 4 Posts
lol @ "lightweight edition"

Just tell people it's a rare 2004 Infiniti G35 Coupe 6MT-LE

Old 03-24-2006, 09:03 AM
Whyyyyyyyyyyyyyyyyyyyyyyyyyyyyyyyyyyyyyyyy

Old 03-24-2006, 10:06 AM
Wow. We never even got that choice in Canada. In 2004 we got base with
17" wheels, performance with 18" and lsd, 6MT with the brembos HAD to come with the spoiler. The only option was navi. I like the sunroof. But i don't think i would miss it if it wasn't there.

Old 03-24-2006, 01:57 PM
I'm a fellow hardtop owner myself. I didn't fee like giving Infiniti $2,500 extra for a crappy stereo, silly motorized steering wheel, and dual climate control on such a small interior space. I still have automatic climate control, which I love.

I do sometimes wish I had the sunroof, but here in the snow belt it is only useful for about five months out of the year. On a white car (like mine) I think it kind of breaks the clean lines of the roof as well.

I don't have any pics of the hardtop, but here is my ride (stock):

Old 03-24-2006, 03:05 PM
I have a hard top too, I went with a hardtop simply because I want the G35 to be lighter and faster than most other G35s, sunroofs kill the look of the car IMO, and I opened the sunroof about 2 times on every car that I previously owned that had actually had a sunroof... I just hate them for some reason, I also hate convertible cars with a passion.... and yes I have HIDs, leather forged 19s, sport tuned suspension etc etc, heres some old pics of my ride..

Old 03-24-2006, 03:13 PM
cool looks different, never knew that there models out there like this

Old 03-24-2006, 03:55 PM
Nice pics. It is clear as black and white...HAHAHAHA. I'm a commodian.

Old 03-24-2006, 03:58 PM
Banned
sh*t i dont mind the 2500 for the better stereo (with OEM sub) memory power seat, homelink/dimming rear view mirror, sunroof, dual climate control.

Old 03-24-2006, 04:06 PM
Originally Posted by BlackStevo8
wow, that really sucks *****, no hid's either right? DAMn what a shame, a car that should have never been produced
Easily one of the stupidest comments ever.

For starters, I'd love to have no sunroof, as I'm 6'2" and I knock my head sometimes if I go over a real big hump in the road... No way I'd fit with a helmet.

Second, our Blose systems suck anyway. Badly. For that extra $2500 he could put in a RIPPIN' audio system that would make the Blose laughable.

Third, it's lighter (up high, where it matters). My bet is it corners significantly better due to a lower CG.

Props to the hardtops.

Old 03-24-2006, 05:20 PM
Originally Posted by BlackStevo8
sh*t i dont mind the 2500 for the better stereo (with OEM sub) memory power seat, homelink/dimming rear view mirror, sunroof, dual climate control.
Pre-'06 G35 Coupes did not come with memory on the power seat with premium package.

Both premium and non-premium coupes have power seats, however.

I can add the exact same homelink/dimming mirror for $200, and put a MUCH better audio system in it than the Bose that everyone hates for even just $1000 or so.

Old 03-24-2006, 05:21 PM
Originally Posted by RetardGarage
Easily one of the stupidest comments ever.

For starters, I'd love to have no sunroof, as I'm 6'2" and I knock my head sometimes if I go over a real big hump in the road... No way I'd fit with a helmet.

Second, our Blose systems suck anyway. Badly. For that extra $2500 he could put in a RIPPIN' audio system that would make the Blose laughable.

Third, it's lighter (up high, where it matters). My bet is it corners significantly better due to a lower CG.

Props to the hardtops.
Agreed.

You have already rated this thread Rating: Thread Rating: 0 votes,  average.

Quick Reply: Show me your hardtops. We do exist!!!