SDGs I FOUND TEH SPOT FOR PICTURES

Search this Thread

Rate Thread

Old 05-21-2008, 12:45 AM
Received 22 Likes on 18 Posts
fo sure.... foooo shooooo....so this weekend we can have a meet a random one

Old 05-27-2008, 03:59 AM
just cuz im a *****...these pics are on other threads....but check it...same place looks hella good though right guys.... post pics of this place here

[/QUOTE]

Old 05-27-2008, 04:26 AM
Received 33 Likes on 18 Posts
I know where it is. I work down the street from there

Old 05-27-2008, 04:35 AM
^^^ i thought u worked off miramar....do you work near there now???

Old 05-27-2008, 07:42 PM
Received 0 Likes on 0 Posts
He works in my building now Ryan. Where U took the pic of the "big emptly parking lot".

Old 05-27-2008, 09:22 PM
^what floor do you work on? on on the 4th floor in the credit/finance dept.

Old 05-27-2008, 09:56 PM
Originally Posted by importroller
^what floor do you work on? on on the 4th floor in the credit/finance dept.
haha, no.. I'm in IT, 1st floor, and so is Tim. (Blue Tiburon) Where R U?

Old 05-28-2008, 03:17 AM
Not sure where the thread went, but I mentioned the cops looking out for U SDG's in Scripps. Well just like I was affraid of. I get rolled cuz of U clowns right here in Scripps. Right next to my work where U guys did the shoot on the parking garage. Thanks....appreciate it.

I was fortunate enough to prove my reasons for being here in the area, which was for work. He did indeed question me about racing around here. I was honest and told him I knew that it happened but that I really didn't know any of U guys. I was suprised he didn't give me no front plate ticket or anything. So let it be known that cops are aware of this.

Good Luck

Old 05-28-2008, 05:10 PM
Received 2 Likes on 2 Posts
Originally Posted by HYBRID ITR43
Not sure where the thread went, but I mentioned the cops looking out for U SDG's in Scripps. Well just like I was affraid of. I get rolled cuz of U clowns right here in Scripps. Right next to my work where U guys did the shoot on the parking garage. Thanks....appreciate it.

I was fortunate enough to prove my reasons for being here in the area, which was for work. He did indeed question me about racing around here. I was honest and told him I knew that it happened but that I really didn't know any of U guys. I was suprised he didn't give me no front plate ticket or anything. So let it be known that cops are aware of this.

Good Luck
One, they had nothing on us, so even if they are looking for us, they wont get anything. Two, DEAL! That's a regular drag spot and you have a modified car, so you will be hated on by the police anyways.

Old 05-28-2008, 08:39 PM
^^^ yea my bad scott, didnt know you got rolled on

Old 05-28-2008, 08:53 PM
Originally Posted by Lawy'dU
One, they had nothing on us, so even if they are looking for us, they wont get anything. Two, DEAL! That's a regular drag spot and you have a modified car, so you will be hated on by the police anyways.
I've only lived in Scripps Ranch for 12 years and have never had any problems with cops. This is literally the 1st time ever pulled over in my G and the 1st time in Scripps. I've been an SD resident since 1983, I know what the cops here do. I was in the underground race scene since 1995.

I think what U are missing here is they KNOW it was a bunch of G35's. It is true they can't just pull you over at random, but we all have things on our cars that can give propable cause. The cops in this area have seen my car several times and don't bother me. The could pull me over for my exhaust, they could pull me over for no front plate, the could pull me over for my windsheild sticker, they could pull me over and measure my ride height, but they never do. If they do they can pop my hood and then it's over.

So what you all have effectively done is draw attention to G35's in this area, so now they will not be so lenient.

It's doesn't take a law student to know what police do around here. Don't play that card so much until you are a lawyer....and even then, battle them in court where that is your home turf. Unfortualtly the streets belong to the police.

Old 05-28-2008, 09:53 PM
Originally Posted by HYBRID ITR43
I've only lived in Scripps Ranch for 12 years and have never had any problems with cops. This is literally the 1st time ever pulled over in my G and the 1st time in Scripps. I've been an SD resident since 1983, I know what the cops here do. I was in the underground race scene since 1995.

I think what U are missing here is they KNOW it was a bunch of G35's. It is true they can't just pull you over at random, but we all have things on our cars that can give propable cause. The cops in this area have seen my car several times and don't bother me. The could pull me over for my exhaust, they could pull me over for no front plate, the could pull me over for my windsheild sticker, they could pull me over and measure my ride height, but they never do. If they do they can pop my hood and then it's over.

So what you all have effectively done is draw attention to G35's in this area, so now they will not be so lenient.

It's doesn't take a law student to know what police do around here. Don't play that card so much until you are a lawyer....and even then, battle them in court where that is your home turf. Unfortualtly the streets belong to the police.
Sorry dude, I've played the card with them a number of times. It clears most of the bs they try to give you. What you need to realize about police is that for the most part they never have anything to go on until you give them something, and they are pretty efficient at getting information out of people and or tripping them up. This is why attorney's tell their clients not to say anything in absence of their presence.

The second thing you need to understand is that we were not there to street race. We were only there to take photo's and exhaust sound/video clips. We really weren't racing there and have only gone two different times to get footage and we wont be back. We thought this was our secret spot and knew of no drag racing, illegal behavior, etc. that goes on on that road.

The third thing is that even if we are pulled over, I don't think any of us in our group have illegal mods done to our cars besides maybe one of the member's exhaust. Everything on my car is completely legal, so I really couldn't care less if they pull me over. They attempted to tow our cars that day, but I adequately argued that everything on our cars is in fact legal. If you are running illegal parts (like your turbo kit) on your car, it's your own fault for breaking the law, and it really doesn't matter that cops are now looking for G35's. Your tickets are problem and your fault, not ours.

Old 05-28-2008, 09:56 PM
no offense, but you getting pulled over once isnt a big deal. your car is more illegal than most of ours combined. Im guessing you just dont leave scripps range at all which might explain why you feel so safe being there. And did the cop actually refer to the "racers" as the SDG's? We all know the risk when we modded our cars for performance. seriously, what do you need a turbo kit for? to go faster right? thats illegal unless you plan on doing the speed limit everywhere you go, at that point might have well just stayed stock where no one would notice you

Old 05-28-2008, 09:58 PM
We even called the cops bluff when he kept asking do we want him to call down the security guard that witness "all of you" racing? Right there the cop messed up. so we told him before he ever took justin to the side to talk to him to bring the guard down.

Old 05-28-2008, 10:06 PM
Originally Posted by importroller
We even called the cops bluff when he kept asking do we want him to call down the security guard that witness "all of you" racing? Right there the cop messed up. so we told him before he ever took justin to the side to talk to him to bring the guard down.
He was speaking to the security guard on the officer's cell phone. He said that all of us were racing and that we even had a person in between the cars with his hands up signaling us to start. All of this was false, and this is what I explained to the officer. I'm pretty certain the officer also believed that the report was false.

Anyway, no harm no foul. We won't be going back so that security guard and sheriff will be happy.

You have already rated this thread Rating: Thread Rating: 0 votes,  average.

Quick Reply: SDGs I FOUND TEH SPOT FOR PICTURES