Chinohills Gtg Bust!!!!!!!

Search this Thread

Rate Thread

Old 01-26-2007, 02:50 AM
Received 0 Likes on 0 Posts
Chinohills Gtg Bust!!!!!!!

I dont know if any of you saw but the cops pulled me over...........
and for what!?!?! not having my lights on when i was leaving the parking lot!!!!
They didnt give me a ticket but this was his exact words
"dont forget to turn your lights on and tell your buddies you guy cant have your meets here anymore, if we see you guys here again we're gonna start handing out tickets".... i was gonna say FOR WHAT?!?!? but i wasnt bout to give em attitude so i jes sed yer sir... he didnt even ask for my registration or drivers liscense. he also asked me if we were gonna go racing lol!! but the cop was cool guys he explained that it wasnt them that had a problem its the owners of the stores or sumthun like that... well thurr ya go guys.

Old 01-26-2007, 02:53 AM
Received 6 Likes on 5 Posts
LOL! You were the unfortunate guy who got pulled over. Damn that was bad timing for everyone. Josh I guess we need to look for a new place to meet. This is the second time we got kicked out.

Old 01-26-2007, 02:59 AM
Overglorified Altima
Received 187 Likes on 128 Posts
lame...we are customers...we eat there...fvckers

i thought this was the 3rd time?

Old 01-26-2007, 03:18 AM
Received 6 Likes on 5 Posts
Originally Posted by aHero4Eternity
lame...we are customers...we eat there...fvckers

i thought this was the 3rd time?
Well this is the second parking lot we got kicked out off. The first was when were still meeting at the Target parking lot. Oh well I guess the change of scenery will be good for everyone.

Old 01-26-2007, 04:29 AM
Received 2 Likes on 2 Posts
i was wondering who got pulled over...thats foked up, they can suk my *****, im still going there to eat, well maybe i wont...fukin calvin missed out.

yay i have stock tails now...mmmmlooks better!

Old 01-26-2007, 04:43 AM
I am going to call the cops and see whats up...

Last edited by 1SUPERG; 01-26-2007 at 05:36 AM.
Old 01-26-2007, 07:29 AM
Thumbs down

Yeah bro, I saw that they pulled you over when I was on my way to Starbucks.
What was complete BS was the fact that they had 2 cop cars to pull you over.
I guess they have nothing better to do than to pull over
customers of Chili's,and people who are having a good time and not causing trouble.

Old 01-26-2007, 11:08 AM
Overglorified Altima
Originally Posted by JdM_G35
i was wondering who got pulled over...thats foked up, they can suk my *****, im still going there to eat, well maybe i wont...fukin calvin missed out.

yay i have stock tails now...mmmmlooks better!
boooo! stock tails?!? pics...? O.o

Old 01-26-2007, 11:09 AM
Received 5 Likes on 5 Posts
First, I would like to say I'm very sorry about that and happy that you didn't get a ticket..............It seems like this cop needed to feel like a man and used his badge to feel big. I have been there before being pulled over for dumb reasons........Lame excuse to pull you over. The crowed there last night was calm and there was a good amount of us/no burn-outs/no racing, not to mention we all ate at chili’s which makes us customers. (Something tells me if we all had hot rods this wouldn't have happened)

Chino Hills meets will continue hopefully this doesn't scare some of you away because everyone always has a great time and we all get some useful information or at least some good laughs out of these meets.

In the future we can mix up locations to throw the cops off, same area maybe just different parking lots. I will try to swing by next week and see what other locations might work also.

Again I would like to say sorry about this........

Old 01-26-2007, 11:16 AM
Overglorified Altima
why not the parking lot at red robin where we had the gift exchange? O.o

Old 01-26-2007, 12:20 PM
That's really unfortunate to hear about that. The sheriff's office is right across ayala high school and cops in CH seem to get bored easily. I got pulled over for various dumb reasons. You can try the parking lot by red robin like ahero said, the parking lot by costco, the parking lot by the new harkins theaters, if you guys are down for sushi - there's a very empty parking lot by the closed down ralphs on chino hills pkwy, well there's several parking lots... if you need ideas i live in the area. Good luck.

Old 01-26-2007, 12:26 PM
Received 3 Likes on 3 Posts
SUshi?!!! I vote for the parking lot by the new harkins theaters, which I don't know where its at.

The cops are doing that because peopel meet up in different chino hills area and street race. They think thats what we are doing. We just need to have someone talk to the cops when we are there. They probably went into one of the little places there and some d!ckhead manager is jealous and wanted us to leave.

Old 01-26-2007, 12:35 PM
ON
Received 8 Likes on 3 Posts
Dude that sucks Patrick! Good thing he didn't give you a ticket. I'm glad i left when i did, i had a feeling something like that would happen when i kept seeing all those cops pull into the parking lot.

hey...maybe he pulled you over for those fugly rims of yours. hahahaha. jk....maybe.

New Harkins theather? ^^^ Was that the building with all those purple lights i saw when i drove home on the 71? It looks like a nice area.

Old 01-26-2007, 01:13 PM
****defected****

Received 6 Likes on 4 Posts
[QUOTE=jdmeg21]SUshi?!!! I vote for the parking lot by the new harkins theaters, which I don't know where its at.

you pass by it on the 71 fwy at the chino ave. exit next to the howard johnson hotel.

Old 01-26-2007, 01:32 PM
Sorry about the pullover patrick,but glad no ticket.I think it would be a good idea to switch it up.

You have already rated this thread Rating: Thread Rating: 0 votes,  average.

Quick Reply: Chinohills Gtg Bust!!!!!!!