South Serving AR, LA, MS, NM, OK, TX

Where's all the G's in Albuquerque

Search this Thread

Rate Thread

Old 07-20-2011 | 02:11 AM
Originally Posted by Sjshore75
I'll be there. Just let me know when and where and how many people we should expect. This might sound retarded but we should come up with some sign to alert each other when we are driving and wanting to recognize another driver, kind of like the old school gang signs or flashing lights. Just a thought, stupid thought but a thought none the less. Look forward to meeting up!
haha good idea lol anytime you see a fellow G, flash your brights and honk twice, very fast! ha Flash the brights first, then honk twice, preferably with your windows rolled down so we can identify eachother... lol! but yeah, if we get a few more guys in, let's do it for sure!

Old 07-20-2011 | 11:49 PM
What are you rolling in man? Know any places for me to get some mods done.

Old 07-21-2011 | 03:50 AM
Originally Posted by Sjshore75
What are you rolling in man? Know any places for me to get some mods done.
I just got an '05 Lakeshore Coupe yesterday!! But I don't know of too many places lol I just know of some tint shops, muffler shops, places like that, but nothing really other than that! What mods you looking to do? I'm looking to do some here as well, just gotta wait a little since I've only had the G a day lol but I think i'm buying some clear corners within the next week. That'll be a start to the mods lol

Old 07-24-2011 | 09:21 PM
congrats on the new coupe. 5at or 6mt? I know of a couple of shops around town like blvd performance and motiva. im not currently in abq right now but ill be heading there the beginning of august if anyone is heading to the track ill probably try to get some passes in.

Old 07-24-2011 | 10:53 PM
Thanks for the info on local shops. I was able to find Motiva, but no Blvd performance. Any idea where they are?
I've already contacted Motiva to get quotes on the mods I want.

Old 07-25-2011 | 05:42 AM
Originally Posted by cb6speed
congrats on the new coupe. 5at or 6mt? I know of a couple of shops around town like blvd performance and motiva. im not currently in abq right now but ill be heading there the beginning of august if anyone is heading to the track ill probably try to get some passes in.
Thanks man, 5at lol never got around to driving stick as much so I never fully learned =[ haha but what mods are you guys interested in doing? My first mod is probably gonna be some small stuff like clear corners and restoring my headlights, while also painting the headlight housing black.

Old 07-25-2011 | 03:53 PM
blvd automotive is at 207 candelaria and they say that they specialize in imports and have several g35s on there website. Theres also speedlab off of eubank. Ive heard good things about them plus the owner used to have a turbo 350z. Motiva is pretty good but they overcharge you up the a$$. I already have most of the cheap things and when I get back im probably going to paint my grill black (again).im trying to choose between swapping out for a good vlsd and throw in some 4.083 gears or going twin turbo. right now college is stealing all of my money anways so I guess I have some time to choose haha.

Last edited by cb6speed; 07-25-2011 at 04:03 PM. Reason: edit
Old 08-08-2011 | 05:12 AM
Originally Posted by cb6speed
blvd automotive is at 207 candelaria and they say that they specialize in imports and have several g35s on there website. Theres also speedlab off of eubank. Ive heard good things about them plus the owner used to have a turbo 350z. Motiva is pretty good but they overcharge you up the a$$. I already have most of the cheap things and when I get back im probably going to paint my grill black (again).im trying to choose between swapping out for a good vlsd and throw in some 4.083 gears or going twin turbo. right now college is stealing all of my money anways so I guess I have some time to choose haha.
You going to UNM?

Old 08-08-2011 | 10:18 AM
Welcome new members

Old 08-09-2011 | 01:58 PM
Originally Posted by crazybignick57
You going to UNM?
No I go to texas tech actually which is why im only in town for a week or two at a time. Im usually on these threads because there is not a big import scene in lubbock and very few g drivers out there.

Old 08-09-2011 | 02:08 PM
Oh nice, my girlfriend just got back from their soccer camp! but when're you in town? We'll get some G's to meet up for the occasion haha

Old 08-09-2011 | 02:16 PM
Im in town till the 19th but Im going back out of town this weekend so i dont know when we can meet. I have a completely open schedule other than this weekend so whenever you guys are open.

Old 08-12-2011 | 02:09 PM
Clear Corners on, redoing my headlights tonight and tomorrow. I'm painting the housing matte black! It's kind of my theme I guess lol .... two questions.

1. Not really a question, but we gotta get some G's to roll around soon... I hate being like 1 of 2 G's at sonic on montgomery haha
2. How do you make a custom avatar? I finally have pics of my car and want one as my avatar, but don't know how =[

Old 08-14-2011 | 07:42 PM
Originally Posted by crazybignick57
Clear Corners on, redoing my headlights tonight and tomorrow. I'm painting the housing matte black! It's kind of my theme I guess lol .... two questions.

1. Not really a question, but we gotta get some G's to roll around soon... I hate being like 1 of 2 G's at sonic on montgomery haha
2. How do you make a custom avatar? I finally have pics of my car and want one as my avatar, but don't know how =[
nice just painted my grill black and buffed my headlights. Id roll with you guys but I leave friday afternoon so if your going out on thursday ill probably be around. also Id search about the avatar. I was wondering the same and I couldnt find any way to do it before I got bored and gave up.

Old 09-16-2011 | 04:09 PM
whats up guys i got an 06 DG 6mt coupe i know about 4 or 5 G's i roll with and a few Z's always looking for people to meet up/ ride with. For shops i get my stuff done at NMImports good stuff there. mines in the shop right now but should get it back in a few days.

You have already rated this thread Rating: Thread Rating: 0 votes,  average.

Quick Reply: Where's all the G's in Albuquerque