South Serving AR, LA, MS, NM, OK, TX

Livyathan's returning to Austin

Search this Thread

Rate Thread

Old 04-20-2005, 07:32 PM
Received 0 Likes on 0 Posts
Livyathan's returning to Austin

so here's a call to all Austin Infiniti/Nissan/other (see also none of the above) owners. after 3 years in San Antonio, I'm returning to my previous job in Austin. so turk and spill and everyone else, now I'm on my way next month to becoming an Austin based G owner. this should make the Stampede's easier to attend. I'm moving into The Mansions townhomes on 620. way up on the northside, about 10 miles from the BMW dealership on McNeil.

Old 04-20-2005, 11:49 PM
Welcome back to Austin. That is great news.

Let me know when you are planning on moving - I'd more than happy to help you with your moving.

Old 04-21-2005, 12:56 AM
everything's still in the works right now. tentatively, I'm aiming to move 18 Mayish. gives till the following Monday to set up my place then start work on the 23rd. don't know still. I moved myself with a freind's help from Austin to SA before. I'm not going through that again. I'll check around and hire a moving company this time. just have to schedule the move with them. I'll update this thread as time progresses. any other members in the 183 & 620 area? I'll be staying at the Mansions @ Canyon Creek.

Old 04-21-2005, 02:14 AM
cooo man and welcome to Austin !!!

Old 04-21-2005, 02:18 AM
welcome back actually and thanx to you both. I've been gone 3 years but worked there for 2.5 years with the former John Roberts BMW on Stonelake. now it's BMW of Austin on McNeil. Austin's where I started with BMW so I guess I'm returning to my roots. and there's more G/Z interest there

Last edited by LivyathanZero; 04-21-2005 at 02:30 AM.
Old 04-21-2005, 08:22 AM
Right on, man. Welcome back. I assume that the dealer here will be paying you a little better because of the cost of living increase here in Austin... good for you if so.

I'm in Southwest Austin (Mopac/William Cannon area), but Austin just isn't that big, so getting from the SW side to the NW side is trivial. I've heard that there's a car meet every Saturday night in Oak Hill off of 290 at the "Y" (right down the street from me)...kind of like the stuff they used to do on Austin Highway in San Antonio at the Bun'n'Barrel if it still exists. I'll try to scope it out this weekend. If it's cool, we'll have to get the other guys (BRush, AustNMike, etc) and do a group show up or something.

Old 04-21-2005, 09:26 AM
SouthernComfort Moderator
Received 5 Likes on 4 Posts
Originally Posted by LivyathanZero
so here's a call to all Austin Infiniti/Nissan/other (see also none of the above) owners. after 3 years in San Antonio, I'm returning to my previous job in Austin. so turk and spill and everyone else, now I'm on my way next month to becoming an Austin based G owner. this should make the Stampede's easier to attend. I'm moving into The Mansions townhomes on 620. way up on the northside, about 10 miles from the BMW dealership on McNeil.
Congratulations! You are so lucky.....

Old 04-22-2005, 12:52 AM
any other members in the 183 & 620 area? I'll be staying at the Mansions @ Canyon Creek.
My offices are right north of there off of 620.

Old 04-22-2005, 11:37 PM
that area's a very nice place to live. around Barton Creek (spill's area) is very nice as well. those were my two areas of choice

Old 04-27-2005, 08:37 PM
update, time time for my return to Austin has changed. instead of late May, I will be moving back to Austin on 12 or 13 May. I have a townhouse reserved in the local branch of the Mansions communities. the Toulouse-Lautrec floorplan

Old 05-03-2005, 11:11 PM
cool....I have yet to meet any of you guys, but I am looking forward to it....someone send me a PM when the next meet is.....btw, I stay up by the Arboretum area right off 183N....minutes from BMW of Austin (which I think is still owned by John Roberts)...dealers have learned here in the past few years to grab the "of Austin" title while it's still available.....like Continental finally became Mercedes Benz of Austin...

Old 05-04-2005, 12:24 PM
sorry but no it's not John ROberts BMW any longer. hasn't been for over a year. it was John Roberts BMW on stonelake, then John Roberts BMW on McNeil. it was sold to the UnitedAuto group (part of the Penske group) and became BMW of Austin. similar situation occurred in Dallas. John Roberts BMW in Dallas was sold to UnitedAuto group and became BMW of Dallas.

Old 05-07-2005, 12:04 AM
I want to go to a track sometime before it gets too hot...

Old 05-07-2005, 01:08 AM
there's a couple tracks around. think there's one around Houston, Dallas, and college station

Old 05-08-2005, 02:17 AM
sorry but no it's not John ROberts BMW any longer. hasn't been for over a year. it was John Roberts BMW on stonelake, then John Roberts BMW on McNeil. it was sold to the UnitedAuto group (part of the Penske group) and became BMW of Austin. similar situation occurred in Dallas. John Roberts BMW in Dallas was sold to UnitedAuto group and became BMW of Dallas.
yeah..wasn't sure about that....thanks for the info..

You have already rated this thread Rating: Thread Rating: 0 votes,  average.

Quick Reply: Livyathan's returning to Austin