Southern California San Diego, Los Angeles, Orange County, Inland Empire, etc.

Wtf? Cerritos Infiniti!!!!

Search this Thread

Rate Thread

Old 05-31-2006, 06:02 PM
Received 1 Like on 1 Post
Wtf? Cerritos Infiniti!!!!

Ok...so about a month ago, my CD player (stock) wouldn't work. So I took it to Cerritos Infiniti. The service manager said...."Yeah no problem, its under warranty and the new part should only take like about a week." Cool I thought, and he said that he would give me a call. So about a week and a half go by, and it's not like I'm in a SUPER RUSH. But listening to just the radio 247 does suck. So I call him on a Thursday, and the guy says that the part was ordered and that it will be here tomorrow (Friday). Ok I thought, so he never calls me back on Friday. No worries right? I mean we all get pretty busy at work right? So Monday comes around, no call. Tuesday comes around, no call. So I give him a call on Wednesday, no answer but I just leave a message just wondering what happened. But I still keep my cool. He doesn't call me back and it's the following week. So I call him again on Monday, leave a message. No call back. Leave message on Wednesday, no call back. Leave on message on Friday, and no call back. NOW I'M PISSED. WTF RIGHT? I also work with customers, and I always call back AT LEAST within 24 hours, or the same day. So I called again yesterday, and left another message. Still no call back. So I call again today, trying to keep my cool and he finally picks up the phone. He was like....."oh....I'm so sorry, but our voicemail weren't working." NOT WORKING FOR A MONTH????? At my company if our voicemail isn't working......they are on it that same day to get it fixed. You honestly think that a company or dealer such as Cerrritos Infiniti would just let their voicemails not work for like a month? So I said fine....but did the part even come in yet? He said yeah, and that he would call me back in one hour. It's been about 3 hours? WTF?????????? THUMBS DOWN FOR CERRITOS INFINITI!!!!!!! Sorry so long....just had to vent. Anyone else had a bad experience at Cerritos Infiniti?

Old 05-31-2006, 06:21 PM
Update....just left another message for the service manager......

Old 05-31-2006, 06:25 PM
Received 0 Likes on 0 Posts
b!tch at them... go to the dealership in person. They wont ignore you this time

Old 05-31-2006, 06:59 PM
this type of problem would get them a lifetime ban from me, and a complaint to corporate... I hate monkeys like that guy...

Old 05-31-2006, 07:14 PM
Originally Posted by nightrider
b!tch at them... go to the dealership in person. They wont ignore you this time
Yeah I work Monday thru Friday, so Saturdays are like my only time off. But I have the day off from work tomorrow, so I was going to go in person tomorrow. But UPDATE....so he called me back and said it's ready and to call him back to set up an appointment? I dunno....so I'm happy it's getting fixed. But come on....one full month to hear anything back from them? I don't know if this is possible, but can I ask for like a free oil change or something?

Old 05-31-2006, 07:16 PM
Update....appointment set for tomorrow to get it fixed. And according to him it should only take about an hour. We'll see what happens....maybe another month to get it fixed? hahahahaahah

Old 05-31-2006, 07:18 PM
Originally Posted by 1SUPERG
this type of problem would get them a lifetime ban from me, and a complaint to corporate... I hate monkeys like that guy...
For sure......I typically go to Tustin Infiniti (close to work) or Cerritos Infiniti (closer to home). I'm not sure if Cerritos Infiniti will be getting any more business from me. Unless they throw in a free keychain......hahahahah. We'll see what happens tomorrow. I'll let you guys know....thanks for reading and the comments/replies.

Old 05-31-2006, 07:32 PM
yea man I def feel you. Cerritos has been ok with me. Dont be shy to stay on their as$es even if it takes you being a little rude. If their not doing their job, the managers need to know. I got dic*ed at Costa Mesa a lot. Tustin is hands down the best dealership. I heard Mission Viejo is good too...

Old 05-31-2006, 07:32 PM
you should still complain...even though the part is here now, making you wait for a month and not even returning your phone calls is unacceptable. go in there and raise hell...show them what the korean rage is all about...hahah

Old 05-31-2006, 07:37 PM
complain and threaten to contact Infiniti corporate if they keep their bull$hit service up.

Old 05-31-2006, 08:49 PM
haha funny cuss i'm waiting for my cd player as well.. that was almost a month ago... arrg....

Old 05-31-2006, 10:50 PM
Originally Posted by Kamal34
yea man I def feel you. Cerritos has been ok with me. Dont be shy to stay on their as$es even if it takes you being a little rude. If their not doing their job, the managers need to know. I got dic*ed at Costa Mesa a lot. Tustin is hands down the best dealership. I heard Mission Viejo is good too...
Yeah for sure....I haven't had any problems with Tustin. Mission Viejo is just too far for me.

Old 05-31-2006, 10:51 PM
Originally Posted by misSxhuStLer
you should still complain...even though the part is here now, making you wait for a month and not even returning your phone calls is unacceptable. go in there and raise hell...show them what the korean rage is all about...hahah
Of course I will....

Old 05-31-2006, 10:51 PM
Originally Posted by davidchoi425
haha funny cuss i'm waiting for my cd player as well.. that was almost a month ago... arrg....
From Cerritos????

Old 05-31-2006, 10:53 PM
Originally Posted by Kamal34
complain and threaten to contact Infiniti corporate if they keep their bull$hit service up.
I already complained to corporate. Seriously though??? One month??? It's one thing to have to wait for the part to come in. Which I don't mind. But to not return a simple phone call?????