Southern California San Diego, Los Angeles, Orange County, Inland Empire, etc.

The Future Of G2FAST!!!

Search this Thread

Rate Thread

Old 12-09-2007, 12:04 AM
Received 4 Likes on 4 Posts
sorry to hear buddy, good luck and hope your buisness blows up!

Old 12-09-2007, 03:30 AM
Received 6 Likes on 5 Posts
Josh from our humble beginnings at the very first G35 meet in the Chevron station. To what it has become over the years you are practically family to everyone involve in our gtg's. I am truely sorry to hear in what happened to you and your family specially your daughter. She is young and precious cherish her and always love her they grow up so fast. Diabetis can be treated just make sure she gets all her medical needs.

I wish I can just trade my truck for your ride, but we know things are not that easy. I also wish I can take over the responsibility of getting the gtg going. Unfortunately, I have to much on my plate as it is. I was rehired back by my old job and this time they are treating me like a king. So again I could not refuse the offer that they gave me. I'm in San Francisco rigth now will be heading back on Monday afternoon. I hope to see you and talk to you at the next gtg I will surely try and make it out.

And Josh remember I have a small dealership I can help you with a new truck if you want. I'll give you the royal treatment on any truck deal. LOL!

I wish you and your family all the luck and happiness. It may not look good now, but it will always get better. God has other plans for you and it will always be for the better.

Old 12-09-2007, 08:19 PM
Received 5 Likes on 5 Posts
Originally Posted by glennp_1999
Josh from our humble beginnings at the very first G35 meet in the Chevron station. To what it has become over the years you are practically family to everyone involve in our gtg's. I am truely sorry to hear in what happened to you and your family specially your daughter. She is young and precious cherish her and always love her they grow up so fast. Diabetis can be treated just make sure she gets all her medical needs.

I wish I can just trade my truck for your ride, but we know things are not that easy. I also wish I can take over the responsibility of getting the gtg going. Unfortunately, I have to much on my plate as it is. I was rehired back by my old job and this time they are treating me like a king. So again I could not refuse the offer that they gave me. I'm in San Francisco rigth now will be heading back on Monday afternoon. I hope to see you and talk to you at the next gtg I will surely try and make it out.

And Josh remember I have a small dealership I can help you with a new truck if you want. I'll give you the royal treatment on any truck deal. LOL!

I wish you and your family all the luck and happiness. It may not look good now, but it will always get better. God has other plans for you and it will always be for the better.

Glenn, since the first day we met you have been very friendly, helpfull, kind and a great friend. I believe there is always a plan and a reason for what happeneds, God is always guiding us. Thanks Glenn I appreciate it...

Old 12-10-2007, 01:46 AM
Received 0 Likes on 0 Posts
Josh, best of luck to you and your family!

Old 12-10-2007, 10:35 AM
Josh, sorry to hear about your daughter and job but keep your head up bro things will work out.

Old 12-10-2007, 11:07 AM
G2SLOW
i know it tough for you and family right now but after stormy raining night,the sun will comes out and shine the day.hang in there Buddy,the best of lucks and a warm Holiday wishes to 3 of you if i don't have a chance to see you.remember you 3 still have each other.give little one a kiss for me.
Steve

Old 12-10-2007, 12:03 PM
Received 22 Likes on 18 Posts
best wishes...if you need a change of food etc let me know..ill give u some filipino recipes that my mom n grandma know about....it should be healthy enough

Old 12-10-2007, 06:28 PM
Received 3 Likes on 3 Posts
Wow Josh,

So sorry to hear about all this. Like everyone else has said, you have all our support and help if you need it. I would've responded sooner, but I hadn't had a chance to get on the forum for awhile. Good luck with the business and with finding all the help you can with your daughter. We'll be thinking of you.

Later,

Ray