Southern California San Diego, Los Angeles, Orange County, Inland Empire, etc.

Some pics from my...

Search this Thread

Rate Thread

Old 01-03-2008 | 12:22 AM
|
Some pics from my...

New Year's Vegas trip. Just thought I'd share.

Kanye

Pic of vegas skyline. Notice the Palazzo behind the Venetian that's behind Harrah's. Looks like the Palazzo is the tallest hotel on the strip. Tried to go to Jay-Z's 40/40 club there but wasn't open.

Phallus???

Good TV

Thermometer, I don't want to take that rectally thank you.

Just pure straight-a-way and loved that bit of the 58. I hit 120 before I encountered traffic.

I'll post more when I get pics from my friends.

This is the only vid of Kanye at the Palms Hotel I can upload to youtube. All the other vids I have are too big. I liked this because he was like an electronic Count Dracula with his upturned light collar .

Old 01-03-2008 | 12:41 AM
nice pics....

man i haven't been to vegas in AGES!

always good times.

great place to visit and kick it, not to live tho. LOL

-DRU

Old 01-03-2008 | 12:51 AM
Wow...nice pics!!

I miss it too!

Old 01-03-2008 | 01:13 AM
Grocery getter
Premier Member
Ahh good old Vegas. I go a couple times a year and can't wait for the spring. I can't make CES this year.

Old 01-03-2008 | 01:39 AM
home sweet home

nice pics!

Old 01-03-2008 | 01:48 AM
nice! looks like you had a blast!

Old 01-03-2008 | 02:47 AM
nice pics

Old 01-03-2008 | 03:24 AM
nice man, I left vegas a day before new years, didnt get a chance to see the new hotel though. I went to PURE that was fun, how was kanye? I saw him in LA awhile back, crazy energy when he comes out.

Old 01-03-2008 | 07:33 PM
|
Originally Posted by in2win
nice man, I left vegas a day before new years, didnt get a chance to see the new hotel though. I went to PURE that was fun, how was kanye? I saw him in LA awhile back, crazy energy when he comes out.
I can honestly say Kanye was the sickest show I have ever seen. I thought some opening acts would come out and then Kanye would do 15-30 minutes of show and be like alright guys Happy New Year's now get out of the concert so I can get my freak on. But right at 10:45 he came out and he rocked the concert for close to 2 hours. We didn't leave until it was well past 1 AM. He did songs from graduation and the whole them was future space sci-fi, I thought I was in Disneyland's space mountain throught the entire show.

Were you at Pure with Paris Hilton? I was there that night and saw her and her sister Nicky. Saw Paris do a couple of songs from her cd. It was so sad how they announced the D-list celebrities..."Here are the boys from the Hills from MTV!" and "Here's B2K!" When I saw B2K I thought dam he's more like Be 200 pounds! LOL. But the best part of that night I would have to say would be the *****cat Doll performers doing their burlesque and celebrity doll Rachel Sterling(sp?) shaking her bootay!

Old 01-04-2008 | 02:44 AM
Originally Posted by jigahus
I can honestly say Kanye was the sickest show I have ever seen. I thought some opening acts would come out and then Kanye would do 15-30 minutes of show and be like alright guys Happy New Year's now get out of the concert so I can get my freak on. But right at 10:45 he came out and he rocked the concert for close to 2 hours. We didn't leave until it was well past 1 AM. He did songs from graduation and the whole them was future space sci-fi, I thought I was in Disneyland's space mountain throught the entire show.

Were you at Pure with Paris Hilton? I was there that night and saw her and her sister Nicky. Saw Paris do a couple of songs from her cd. It was so sad how they announced the D-list celebrities..."Here are the boys from the Hills from MTV!" and "Here's B2K!" When I saw B2K I thought dam he's more like Be 200 pounds! LOL. But the best part of that night I would have to say would be the *****cat Doll performers doing their burlesque and celebrity doll Rachel Sterling(sp?) shaking her bootay!
Yeah I saw Paris and the Silvia guy from UFC. We had a table to the left and below Paris' VIP area. We were just so trashed from the night before that the night blurred together. PURE was cool, but the security for the VIP section sucks, we tipped one guy atleast $200 bucks and he wouldnt let me bring 5 blondes in after it was kinda full in our area. He said you have to buy more bottles, one bottle for each of them...we had already bought 3 at $600 each plus all the chasers it was $2400 just for the table.

All in all, Vegas done right is a beautiful thing.