Southern California San Diego, Los Angeles, Orange County, Inland Empire, etc.

i need a beater

Search this Thread

Rate Thread

Old 06-28-2008, 04:11 PM
Received 1 Like on 1 Post
Originally Posted by Calvin
point is it's going to get keyed up and down all around. it happens to every "nice" car around my school unless it's garaged.

i'd rather it sit at home where it's safe and sound so i can come home to drive it in good condition than leave it at school where i rarely drive anyway yet have it vulnerable to drunk kids thatll hit it backing up or key it again.

who said anything about me worrying about it depreciating?

i just want an "okay" car to drive around school that i dont care too much about.
I hear ya Calvin...I will search the ends of the Earth at school to find a good parking spot. People are just too inconsiderate, jealous, and envious and wouldn't even think twice about hitting your car with their door, etc.

I've even encountered senior citizens talking about how they don't care if they hit my car with their car door swinging open not knowing I was standing right behind them groceries in hand...lol

I'm all up for a beater, too, man. I really wanna get a pick-up. Late 80's or early 90's Toyota/Nissan. I need something for better gas mileage and to haul my drums in. lol If you don't mind buying a car at an auction, the police have auctions and sell cars for dirt a** cheap prices. My friend picked up an old Honda, not once, but twice for $550 and $800; great condition.

DOMO