Southern California San Diego, Los Angeles, Orange County, Inland Empire, etc.

Signal Hill Meet This Tuesday!!! /// The TRUTH Arises on Page 194

Search this Thread

Rate Thread

Old 02-16-2009, 01:34 AM
Received 21 Likes on 11 Posts
Neon SRT4s are a marvel, all that bang for the buck, and very quick and agile. It just got a bad rap because of the neon brand. They are pretty quick cars.

I don't know why people think G35 owners have egos. So far, in all the meets I've been in, we have always welcomed all sorts of cars.

It seems like this one person is building a rift between the car guys. Quite tragic if people fall for it.

Old 02-16-2009, 01:35 AM

Received 0 Likes on 0 Posts
Originally Posted by khundkar
Neon SRT4s are a marvel, all that bang for the buck, and very quick and agile. It just got a bad rap because of the neon brand. They are pretty quick cars.

I don't know why people think G35 owners have egos. So far, in all the meets I've been in, we have always welcomed all sorts of cars.

It seems like this one person is building a rift between the car guys. Quite tragic if people fall for it.
were juss kiddin around..

Old 02-16-2009, 01:45 AM
TGS
we need a cool modern site like l4p....

hahaha

Old 02-16-2009, 01:45 AM
I don't think it's one person causing a rift, there's already one just due to a few people in each group not understanding the other group. She's just giving them another reason for them to try to as a "valid" reason not like us. They don't like us cause we all know they want to be bale to have a car like the G and be able to mod as well, and I know some of us don't like the fact that we can get beat by a car that's not even close in quality and status as the G.

You know that at least 50% of current SRT4 owners that have that car as their only car wouldn't pick a G if they went to a dealer and that dealership offered them either a brand new SRT4 or a brand new G for the same price that they wouldn't take the G.

Old 02-16-2009, 01:51 AM

Originally Posted by The1&Only
I don't think it's one person causing a rift, there's already one just due to a few people in each group not understanding the other group. She's just giving them another reason for them to try to as a "valid" reason not like us. They don't like us cause we all know they want to be bale to have a car like the G and be able to mod as well, and I know some of us don't like the fact that we can get beat by a car that's not even close in quality and status as the G.

You know that at least 50% of current SRT4 owners that have that car as their only car wouldn't pick a G if they went to a dealer and that dealership offered them either a brand new SRT4 or a brand new G for the same price that they wouldn't take the G.
some ego g people have

srt's are cool. lotta ppl here think they "settled" for that car. u guys realize that g's are DIRT cheap these days? hahaha i love my car but it aint all that like some ppl on this forum say it is

Old 02-16-2009, 01:53 AM
Retired SuperMod
Received 101 Likes on 66 Posts
Originally Posted by 12 Grain
some ego g people have

srt's are cool. lotta ppl here think they "settled" for that car. u guys realize that g's are DIRT cheap these days? hahaha i love my car but it aint all that like some ppl on this forum say it is
Well, he did have a valid point. The same could be said for us. We wouldn't be driving G35's if we could afford a Porsche

Old 02-16-2009, 01:57 AM
SRT4's are a great car for the buck. Great tuners too. But at the end of the day it is still a Neon.

Old 02-16-2009, 02:01 AM

Originally Posted by Skaterbasist
Well, he did have a valid point. The same could be said for us. We wouldn't be driving G35's if we could afford a Porsche
valid point? LOL

says who? there are lots of ppl that mod their cars whether it be a g hyundai lexus acura whatever that drop 50k+ into their cars. with the money they spend on their cars they can easily buy a porshe but they choose not to

did you ever think that not everyone that drives and srt likes or wants a g35?

did u ever think that not ever g35 driver likes or wants a porshe?

Old 02-16-2009, 02:03 AM
Originally Posted by Skaterbasist
haha thats my future car. once i finish school and i have a career. thats the car im definitely going to get

Old 02-16-2009, 02:03 AM

Originally Posted by Dilancer
SRT4's are a great car for the buck. Great tuners too. But at the end of the day it is still a Neon.
whats wrong with a neon?

and sorry if ur being sarcastic hahah

why cant car enthusiasts just appreciate other car enthusiasts?

different strokes for different folks

i can easily/comfortably afford a lot of things in life. doesnt mean imma go out nd buy it juss cause i can afford it.

ya'll talk like srt guys buy them as in they are settling for them because they cant afford that all mighty g35 or something "better"

Old 02-16-2009, 02:11 AM

on the other hand....i cant believe these srt guys are falling for her act even after all this drama. looks like they are banning all members from other forums for "trolling" even if they havent posted yet loll

do they really think that ALL these forums banned her for no reason? like shanesg said she is tha common denominator. she is obviously trouble waitin to happen.

well...thyyve been warned. may god be with them all for as long as she i s around em

back to what this thread is about

Originally Posted by KuruptedGT-R @ srtforums
hey guys. im sorry about all this. They claim to be 'classy and mature' but they are showing their true colors.

Just like I was telling MnM, bigdave, and mike... they keep up with the pics of me and yes it hurts my feeling and I will be getting an attorney tomorrow for Defamation of Character.

Thanks guys for not feeding in to the childish crap and for making sure im ok.

wuv you guys...
lmfao maybe juss MAYBe she shouldnt have sent those pics to so many guys hahahah

what does that say about her character? hahah defamation of character my as.s sendin those pics to every g guy on this forum already says a lot abut her character

Old 02-16-2009, 02:12 AM
Retired SuperMod
Received 101 Likes on 66 Posts
valid point? LOL

says who? there are lots of ppl that mod their cars whether it be a g hyundai lexus acura whatever that drop 50k+ into their cars. with the money they spend on their cars they can easily buy a porshe but they choose not to
I've dropped alot of money on my car. With your logic, does that mean I could have gotten a 47k car (value of my car at the time of purchase + the mods I've done) at the time?

I wish we all would have been that smart

did you ever think that not everyone that drives and srt likes or wants a g35?

did u ever think that not ever g35 driver likes or wants a porshe?
You evidently missed my whole point.

Old 02-16-2009, 02:12 AM
TGS