Southern California San Diego, Los Angeles, Orange County, Inland Empire, etc.

Signal Hill Meet This Tuesday!!! /// The TRUTH Arises on Page 194

Search this Thread

Rate Thread

Old 02-16-2009, 02:23 AM

Received 0 Likes on 0 Posts
ahahaha again on another note i just got teh banned from the srt forums and i havent even posted ne thing

You have been banned for the following reason:
troll before you post bish

Date the ban will be lifted: Never
i hope they enjoy being fellon's new DOGS

and i'm not baggin on them now because they drive neons but because theyre too blind to see what shes doing to them

Old 02-16-2009, 02:24 AM
Retired SuperMod
Received 101 Likes on 66 Posts
Originally Posted by 12 Grain
youre saying that WE g35 driver would drive a porshe if we could afford one.

maybe we can afford one. i'm sure many of us can. but were still driving g's.

You took that quote way too literal. In other words, if money was not an issue, many of us would not be driving a G35. But money is always an issue, so we settle for what we can afford. Or at least what's more logical to our current situation. Is that really that hard to comprehend?

please dont generalize us. speak for yourself and let everyone else speak for themselves. u dont know for a fact that WE all g35 drivers would drive a porsche juss because we can afford one. theyre (porsches) not ALL that
Oh lord... I guess some people just don't know how to take an example.

Old 02-16-2009, 02:24 AM
TGS
on the other hand....i cant believe these srt guys are falling for her act even after all this drama. looks like they are banning all members from other forums for "trolling" even if they havent posted yet loll

do they really think that ALL these forums banned her for no reason? like shanesg said she is tha common denominator. she is obviously trouble waitin to happen.

well...thyyve been warned. may god be with them all for as long as she i s around em

back to what this thread is about

lmfao maybe juss MAYBe she shouldnt have sent those pics to so many guys hahahah

what does that say about her character? hahah defamation of character my as.s sendin those pics to every g guy on this forum already says a lot abut her character

her lawyers' gunna be like..

...well maybe if you werent a *****........

Old 02-16-2009, 02:25 AM

Originally Posted by Skaterbasist

You took that quote way too literal. In other words, if money was not an issue, many of us would not be driving a G35. But money is always an issue, so we settle for what we can afford. Or at least what's more logical to our current situation. Is that really that hard to comprehend?

Oh lord... I guess some people just don't know how to take an example.
why do you insist that everyone here SETTLED for what they have? some did, but not everyone. why cant people drive something because they truly appreciate it, not because they settled for the best they could afford?

like i said i can afford a lot of nice things in life but that doesnt mean i go out nd buy the nicest top of the line things. i buy what i need. that doesnt mean i SETTLE for them. people dont always SETTLE for just what they can afford. ppl have reasons for the things they buy. sometimes they do SETTLE for the best of what they can afford. and im sure thats the case a lot of the time. but dont speak for everyone and say WE settle for what WE can AFFORd because that just isnt always the case.

Old 02-16-2009, 02:26 AM
Received 124 Likes on 109 Posts
I miss my Hyundai!

and i am serious!!!!!

Old 02-16-2009, 02:29 AM
Retired SuperMod
why do you insist that everyone here SETTLED for what they have? some did, but not everyone. why cant people drive something because they truly appreciate it, not because they settled for the best they could afford?

like i said i can afford a lot of nice things in life but that doesnt mean i go out nd buy the nicest top of the line things. i buy what i need. that doesnt mean i SETTLE for them. i'm just smart with my money..?
When have I used words such as "EVERYONE" and "ALL"? I am NOT speaking for everyone. I am just using common sense when I say that if money were not an issue, there are people who would jump in to something "better". (But money is obviously always an issue). Get it?

Last edited by Skaterbasist; 02-16-2009 at 03:31 AM.
Old 02-16-2009, 02:31 AM
Former G35driver Vendor
Received 335 Likes on 187 Posts
^you're still missing his point!

If we could all afford to buy a porshe( or anyother car in that class/price range) 90% of us would not be driving G's. You missed henrys point that if someone can afford a $100k+ car he/she woulnt have a G more likely than not.

Old 02-16-2009, 02:34 AM

Originally Posted by Skaterbasist
When I have used words such as "EVERYONE" and "ALL"? I am NOT speaking for everyone. I am just using common sense when I say that if money were not an issue, there are people who would jump in to something "better". (But money is obviously always an issue). Get it?
when you say we you are speaking for more than juss urself

Old 02-16-2009, 02:37 AM

Originally Posted by ShanesG

If we could all afford to buy a porshe( or anyother car in that class/price range) 90% of us would not be driving G's. You missed henrys point that if someone can afford a $100k+ car he/she woulnt have a G more likely than not.
90% maybe sure why not but not everyone is like that with their money. i like, enjoy, and appreciate nice cars but im not gonna dump my money on one even if i can afford it.

my problem was that he was saying WE implying all us g drivers. and im juss sayin that NOT all us (we) g drivers would drive somethin more expensive and "nice" juss because we can afford it. thats all im sayin

but hey if u GIVE me a porsche then i dont mind drivin it

Old 02-16-2009, 02:41 AM
Retired SuperMod
when you say we you are speaking for more than juss urself
Don't take everything so literal. To me, "We" was used in general, not as "My people"

I never speak in anyone's behalf... ever.

Old 02-16-2009, 02:42 AM
Originally Posted by ShanesG

You'll be surprised how many high end owners have G's as their daily's.

Old 02-16-2009, 02:42 AM
Received 124 Likes on 109 Posts
I daily my car!

Old 02-16-2009, 02:44 AM
Retired SuperMod
Originally Posted by Dilancer
You'll be surprised how many high end owners have G's as their daily's.
Hah, that's because some people have enough cash to consider a G35 a beater

Old 02-16-2009, 02:44 AM

let's juss agree that we're all here because he appreciate our cars as car enthusiasts. most everyone ive met here is not an "elitist" like many other car "enthusiasts" are and i just wanted to keep it that way. i cant stand ppl that buy the best car (they can afford) and look down on others.

Old 02-16-2009, 02:45 AM
Originally Posted by TGS
her lawyers' gunna be like..

...well maybe if you werent a *****........
LOL aint it the truth.

I feel bad for her kids, how do you explain to them they have a mother like that. They'll run across this thread eventually when their older.

You have already rated this thread Rating: Thread Rating: 0 votes,  average.

Quick Reply: Signal Hill Meet This Tuesday!!! /// The TRUTH Arises on Page 194