how to change maps using CC? Osiris

Search this Thread

Rate Thread

Old 03-04-2009, 12:49 PM
Received 154 Likes on 112 Posts
Originally Posted by UpRev
Hey John is going to be at GTM next week I think. He's not the most personable guy everm very much the typical computer geek, but once you get to know him he's pretty much a walking encyclopedia and a good source for technical knowledge on the ECU side.

I'm sure he'd like to sit down and figure out the throttle thing while he's there. Hit me up rich@uprev.com and I'll see if I can set something up. I know Sam will be interested too cause he's nosey and needs to know lots of stuff, thats what makes him such a reliable source of knowledge on these cars.
I did sit down and talk with him... I've also talked with him by phone and emailed him the data files... he knows what we are looking to accomplish... its just a matter of when he has time to do it I guess. There are lots of us anxious to have it.

Old 03-04-2009, 03:02 PM
Received 0 Likes on 0 Posts
Originally Posted by OCG35
I did sit down and talk with him... I've also talked with him by phone and emailed him the data files... he knows what we are looking to accomplish... its just a matter of when he has time to do it I guess. There are lots of us anxious to have it.
Right which is why I am saying to meet up with him while he's at GTM. It'll motivate him to spend a few hours on it while he's there.

Old 03-04-2009, 07:33 PM
Received 154 Likes on 112 Posts
Originally Posted by UpRev
Right which is why I am saying to meet up with him while he's at GTM. It'll motivate him to spend a few hours on it while he's there.
If he needs my "motivation" I doubt it will ever get done... I don’t have time to go to GTM - John is totally aware of what we are trying to defeat and knows what the problem is... I don’t see how sitting down with him again will result in a solution. Either he has the time and desire to do it or he doesn’t. I can tell you, lots of ATs would love it on the track and it would be another good selling point for Osiris (since no other vendor has been able to address it in the 4+ years I've owned this car).

If having a customer show up in person (for whatever reason) is what’s needed - someone in the Rancho Cucamonga area can head over to GTM - I've done quite a bit already in respect to providing info... the ball is in someone else’s court now.