Bluetooth Problems!

Search this Thread

Rate Thread

Old 10-21-2007, 06:12 PM
Received 0 Likes on 0 Posts
Originally Posted by disgookonfiya
i thought the 8525 was WM5..... but anyways, i'm having the same problem as you, i had a ppc 6700 and it paired ok, sounded really clear but it did have some typical windows phone problems.... but today i bought the 6800 (mogul) and it sounds all messed up too, and i don't think the other side can hear me... hopefully they come out with a software fix for this....
disgookalsopostsoncarforummisfits.com

Old 10-25-2007, 07:42 PM
I have a similar issue with my samsung i730. I posted about it a while ago when I first got my car and nobody seemed to have the issue. The only issue with the phone is with outgoing calls. I would say on 90% of outgoing calls, the other side can't hear me. Answering calls works fine every time. Also, if I'm on a call before I start up my car, I can hit the phone button and switch to bt use no problem. I think the switching to handset and back procedure would probably work. Unfortunately, I don't think the option to switch to handset is available right away and most people would have hung up before I get a chance to switch...

Old 10-26-2007, 08:30 AM
Does anyone know who the manufacturer is for the bluetooth system in the G35?

Old 11-12-2007, 10:09 PM
I have just received my replacement 8925 for the one that had the same bluetooth symptoms and it is doing the same thing! It has to be the phone software. Besides my G35, I paired it with a Motorola headset and my wife's Camry and it had the same problems. Conversely, my old RAZR and my wife's new Samsung Sync worked in both cars as well as the headset. I tried the JETware extension but it was no help. It has to be the Windows 6 or something related. I hope there is a fix soon.

Old 11-15-2007, 11:28 AM
on top of all this, anytime I place a call now - it connects and POPS really loudly (of course I have the volume up for calls on the highway). I believe it's the connection initiation from the phone, something hokey there... no software updates available yet... <sigh>

Old 11-18-2007, 02:11 AM
I have an 08 G37 paired with a Sprint Motorola Q (and the latest firmware update MOL4).

So far my bluetooth experience with the G isn't very good... about 50% of the time person on the other ends complains that the sound is breaking up and chopping. I can always hear them. No problems when I use the handset.

Old 12-12-2007, 06:14 PM
Angry

I have the same problem where I cant hear anything while using BT. It use to work most of the time on my HTC Cingular 8525 with WM5 but after the offical rom update to WM6 it's been horrible. Same goes with my Treo750 /WM6. I've tried JETware's program even cooked ROM's that had newer updates then the Offical AT&T ROM and it still doesnt work. Any ideas?

Im wondering maybe it has to do with the car? Is there a way to power cycle the BT in the car? Maybe I have to unplug the battery. Grrr....

Old 12-12-2007, 11:10 PM
Verizon Samsung i760 (WM6)checking in.....

The FIRST time I call out the car automatically puts the call on hold and I have to "Answer" the call I just placed. Subsequent phone calls are handled appropriately.

From time to time, after hanging up from a call that I placed, my phone will redial the number 3 or 4 times in a row.

Both of these things never happened with my former Treo 700w (though it had different issues)

I am beginning to wonder if the G35 doesn't like WM6....

Old 12-13-2007, 03:07 AM
On my G35 my TREO 750 running WM6( cooked ROM) and my ex HTC 8525(running a cooked WM6 ROM) ran perfect with the bluetooth. My TILT is the one that its having issues with, so I don't thing its WM6, I think its the bluetooth stack.

Old 12-13-2007, 05:18 PM
FZ1
Hadn't seen Verizon's latest PDA phone listed here yet, so FYI the xv6800 (un-modded) suffers the same issues with an '07 G35S.

-Spotty bluetooth pairing
-Garbled audio
-Recipient of an outgoing call can't hear me unless "use handset" is activated/deactivated, then they can.

However, I noticed Infiniti is currently testing this and 26 other new phones here. As far as their "testing" goes, I'd bet we've already found out which phones "pass" and which "fail". Whether the G35's bluetooth ever gets updated via TSB is another story. Infiniti customer service has told me bluetooth updates have been released for the pre-'07 generation G35's, but none yet for '07+ models.

Last edited by FZ1; 12-13-2007 at 06:15 PM.
Old 12-13-2007, 10:53 PM
Originally Posted by BlackGSedaN1027
On my G35 my TREO 750 running WM6( cooked ROM) and my ex HTC 8525(running a cooked WM6 ROM) ran perfect with the bluetooth. My TILT is the one that its having issues with, so I don't thing its WM6, I think its the bluetooth stack.
Hey BlackGSedaN1027,

Which cooked rom and version did you use on the 8525 & 750? I cant get either one of these to work properly. The 8525 flat out just doesn't work while the treo 750 works sometimes.

Also, are you referring to the BT stack on the car or the phone? If its the phone are there other BT stacks that are know to make things better? I'ved tried JetWare that didnt help.

Old 12-17-2007, 12:34 PM
Received 1 Like on 1 Post
Originally Posted by FZ1
Hadn't seen Verizon's latest PDA phone listed here yet, so FYI the xv6800 (un-modded) suffers the same issues with an '07 G35S.

-Spotty bluetooth pairing
-Garbled audio
-Recipient of an outgoing call can't hear me unless "use handset" is activated/deactivated, then they can.

However, I noticed Infiniti is currently testing this and 26 other new phones here. As far as their "testing" goes, I'd bet we've already found out which phones "pass" and which "fail". Whether the G35's bluetooth ever gets updated via TSB is another story. Infiniti customer service has told me bluetooth updates have been released for the pre-'07 generation G35's, but none yet for '07+ models.
I wonder if we should start a BT Phone database thread of phones that worked?...

I had a Samsung G600, paired with the G, but garbled audio.

Dumped that and got a Nokia N82, call clarity went through the roof and the BT has absolutely no issues.

Old 12-17-2007, 01:59 PM
FZ1
I had the opportunity to drive an '08 G35 without navigation last week, and my xv6800 worked flawlessly with it. I also noticed a few changes in it's user interface too, compared with my '07 G35 with navigation. I wonder if those differences had to do with the fact it was an '08, or because it lacked navigation? One big difference I noticed was that voice prompts could be skipped by pressing the voice button on the steering wheel.

Either way, it seems Infiniti has figured out how to make the G35's bluetooth work with my phone, and who knows how many others. I guess I'll just keep watching the TSB's for a bluetooth update for my '07.

Old 12-17-2007, 03:19 PM
Treo 650 Issue

Just to keep this thread going... I have a Treo 650 (Palm) and an 07 G35x with nav/prem/tech. The phone pairs everytime - can dial out from the car and the phone no problem. Issue comes when I am on a call and another call comes in via call waiting. BOTH calls are immediately disconnected! VERY frustrating. Of course, then both people try calling me back at the same time which again leads to the same problem again unless I disconnect from the car. Call waiting then works perfectly when not going through the G. I otherwise love using the Treo thorough the audio system of the G. Options include disabling call waiting or using a Bluetooth headset and unpairing the phone from the G. Looking at the list of approved phones on Infiniti's website, the only phone I could see that has a "Y" next to Call Waiting is the Apple iPhone. Oh well...

Old 12-20-2007, 09:49 PM
Thumbs up HTC Releases New BT Cab

Just got a download from XDA site that fixed my BlueTooth problems. Tinny, echos gone; breaking up gone. Just download to Kaiser and execute.

You have already rated this thread Rating: Thread Rating: 0 votes,  average.

Quick Reply: Bluetooth Problems!