V36 General Tech Questions Questions and Posts that Do Not fit under the other Tech catagories

JDM parts

Search this Thread

Rate Thread

Old 05-29-2007, 06:13 AM
Received 0 Likes on 0 Posts
Does anyone know if the grill will fit? Ive heard something about us having different bumpers so the lip kits dont fit but what about the grill?

Old 05-29-2007, 03:23 PM
Florida G35 Club, General Member
Bumpers are only different on the S ... and that is only the lower bumper. Grills should be fine. I have sent off a request to verify though ... waiting to hear back

Old 05-29-2007, 04:09 PM
Originally Posted by cup0spam
High power chip details, thanks to babelfish:

< Feature of in pal ・ high power control unit >

Increase of the MAX power

Engine response and improvement of fuel economy

Improvement of drivability(ドライビバリティ) with the torque rise of the medium speed limits

Cancellation of speed limiter and enlargement of rev limiter (レブリミットゾーン)

Rise (turbo equipped engine) of boost pressure

The ignition timing which responds to engine rpm and rationalization of the fuel oil consumption

Operation of immobilizer (イモビライザー) is made possible, to the cartridge conversion possibility

The high reliability there is no erroneous operation

The for IMPUL compressor kit and the one for IMPUL camshaft the one for normal engine become the private specification which differs.

When installing it is necessary to make the heat range of the sparkplug high.

The use fuel becomes high-octane (ハイオク) appointment.

< コンピƒ…ーターチƒ…ーン why necessity? >
100% being able to show latent faculties the engine has because it corresponds to all usage condition and operational circumstance it is with you cannot call the normal car. IMPUL high power control unit, from urban district travelling to highway travelling, can feel the improvement of the response and power clearly anyone by nearly 100% making show latent faculties each engine has.
In order to obtain this, also the regular specification car becomes the ハイオク private car. Being normal, because, mistaking, regular gasoline there is a possibility and the like of refueling even by the ハイオク specification car, for safety we have not become setting for complete high オ ク.
Setting of high power control unit, the respective car classification, the classified by engine and the classified by mission, furthermore has gone also year classified by ceremony, it starts from analysis of the data of the enormous quantity, it is developed by the modification of the data and the repetition of test run. For example, in the manual car and the automatic car, the same model, we have become the specification which differs even with the engine.
With the IMPUL high power control unit which has the result, please enjoy the drive whose feeling is good.
Hopefully that little translation from Katakana to English should help a little.

Don't forget that HKS and Fujitsubo will have exhausts available soon. Blitz has also developed an intake setup. Impul and Tommy Kaira have an assortment of aero and performance parts. Ken Style also has a nice little lip kit that they're releasing as well. Sadly, these parts are only available overseas at the moment...hopefully they will release them to their US distributors soon.

Old 05-29-2007, 04:11 PM
One big motha...
If anyone knows where to get any of this stuff please let me know. i have a contact there that is in the military that has access to CHEAP shipping. I already asked if he could look around for me as well. I'm going to be getting a grille and possibly an exhaust if the price is right... I like the oval tips better than the double walled circular of the Stillen...

Old 05-29-2007, 05:55 PM
Grocery getter

Received 189 Likes on 59 Posts
$7k for a 355mm brake kit. That is nuts...

Old 05-30-2007, 12:25 AM
One big motha...
The grille appears to be $350... Hmmm.....

Old 06-01-2007, 03:14 AM
Originally Posted by schtebie
Hopefully that little translation from Katakana to English should help a little.

Don't forget that HKS and Fujitsubo will have exhausts available soon.
When I had my RSX-S I thought the fujitsubo exhaust sounded beautiful(even on a pos 4 cylinder). I cant wait to hear it for this car!