V36 Interior, Exterior & Lighting Interior & Exterior - Tech, Modifications, Lighting, Gauges and More

AMAZING HEADLIGHT MOD!!!! could it be done to our g35 sedans??

Search this Thread

Rate Thread

Old 09-11-2008, 09:55 AM
Received 0 Likes on 0 Posts
i'm going to try to send mine to IvoryGT also, but i'm trying to source some affordable headlights, b/c my G is my daily driver and i need it to get around.

Old 09-11-2008, 03:24 PM
Received 1 Like on 1 Post
i'll probably be selling the stock headlights once I get these in...rough ETA for the lights to be installed on my car is around halloween...trick or treat

Old 09-11-2008, 05:07 PM
Old 09-11-2008, 05:12 PM
^^, nice, looks similar to what I had planned before the CC project, i like the look of it...especially on black, the paint job looks like it came out perfect and that impul grille is badass

Old 09-11-2008, 06:06 PM
Man that Looks Sweet!!!
That IMPUL grill is really nice too!

Is there a DIY on painting your headlights around here!

Old 09-11-2008, 07:16 PM
Received 85 Likes on 74 Posts
Originally Posted by Beltran1129

Is there a DIY on painting your headlights around here!
Right here

Old 09-11-2008, 07:24 PM
Thanks!

Old 09-15-2008, 05:37 PM
I was wondering what do ppl think about a hybrid of the 2 ( clear corners + plus the one paul posted). So everything like clear corners, then just the leds from Paul and no angel eye?

Old 09-15-2008, 06:28 PM
^^, personally i think CC has it right as is...as for all the other headlight modifications i've seen...they just look too predictable

on another note, i also think it's lame as $hit when vendors copy other vendors too...where are the original car pioneers these days? instead it's BS like, oh I can do the exact same thing but for 1/4 of the price...

Last edited by ugaexploder; 09-15-2008 at 06:53 PM.
Old 09-15-2008, 07:06 PM
Received 10 Likes on 9 Posts
It's funny because the lame one is the one you are trying to back up.

A sponsor pays for his share of advertisement instead of trying to sneak it in.

Also I've been providing headlight mods before you even owned your car. Ive created all my own mods. However it doesn't stop a customer asking for certain things, even if it means someone else has done it.

I don't need you to talk smack about something just because you paid for overpriced product. The price I charge is the price that should be charged, not inflated so my clients feel like they are better than everyone else because they paid more.

You can go buy a 911 Turbo for 130K or you can get a faster GT-R for half the price. Just because you paid more doesn't make it better.

Last edited by IvoryGT; 09-15-2008 at 08:01 PM.
Old 09-15-2008, 07:57 PM
OK...Here are my headlights. I got them done by Ivory, TWICE. I keep adding different options, and each time he keeps coming up with unique ways of doing things. I have YET to see my headlights ANYWHERE else. I would go back and do different things, but i LOVE my headlights. Compliments on them EVERYNIGHT by someone new. Ivory works EXTREMELY well with his customers, and does TOP NOTCH work! I will back him till i cant anymore. But enough with the crap, here are the pics...

Attached Thumbnails AMAZING HEADLIGHT MOD!!!! could it be done to our g35 sedans??-car-april-08-031.jpg   AMAZING HEADLIGHT MOD!!!! could it be done to our g35 sedans??-car-april-08-043.jpg   AMAZING HEADLIGHT MOD!!!! could it be done to our g35 sedans??-car-april-08-054.jpg  
Old 09-15-2008, 08:03 PM
Received 184 Likes on 159 Posts
I support IvoryGT's view, as he is in turn helping us out by providing similar products for fraction ofthe price for the ones who cant really afford $2k+. When i get my lights done they will probably be custom done to save money by Ivory or Igor depending on the price and time. So all private sponsors helping the community with lower prices, Thankyou!

Old 09-15-2008, 09:34 PM
hey Corvettekid that light going down the side where the Amber used to be looks way cool. And yes Sweet looking Headlight, Ivory I'm gonna PM you later to ask about customs headlights that cool?

Old 09-16-2008, 05:02 PM
Originally Posted by IvoryGT
It's funny because the lame one is the one you are trying to back up.

A sponsor pays for his share of advertisement instead of trying to sneak it in.

Also I've been providing headlight mods before you even owned your car. Ive created all my own mods. However it doesn't stop a customer asking for certain things, even if it means someone else has done it.

I don't need you to talk smack about something just because you paid for overpriced product. The price I charge is the price that should be charged, not inflated so my clients feel like they are better than everyone else because they paid more.

You can go buy a 911 Turbo for 130K or you can get a faster GT-R for half the price. Just because you paid more doesn't make it better.
Yeah it's real funny when you don't have the brains or the creativity to create your own design. and I hope you've been doing work longer than I've owned my car considering that I've owned it since June 2007...don't even know why that is relevant to this argument that you've been doing headlight mods FOR OVER ONE YEAR...wow, pat yourself on the back.

Why rip the guy because he doesn't want to pay a sponsor fee? You don't even have a freakin' website, you HAVE to use this forum to advertise your product whereas he does not...so where are you coming from with that BS?

You're just another typical headlight vendor bro, don't get ahead of yourself. You creep on the forums amongst members to talk BS about others' product. Do you see CC coming on here to put anyone else's product down?

Good luck copying other people, then talking **** about their product...then talking **** to other vendors' customers...shows a lot about your character and how you do things

Last edited by ugaexploder; 09-16-2008 at 05:08 PM.
Old 09-16-2008, 05:07 PM
Received 10 Likes on 9 Posts
LOL....you are funny.

I charge quarter the price because it's worth a quarter of the price. I've been doing it longer than 4 years and that is OBVIOUSLY longer than you've owned your car, way to make an argument like an idiot.

I never put down CC's product except when you decide to call me out on being unoriginal. PLEASE. I've been offering lights for the Gs longer than CC have, who's copying who with a little different twist while charging 4 times the price. Need I mention how many other products are exclusive to IGT that I originated.

Get your story straight and stop being a troll just because you overpaid. Get over yourself.

PS. Must I reiterate, I make what customer wants, they want the look and they can have it. Plain and simple. Would it make you feel better than I charge the same amount? or you are just crying because your lights are not unique like you thought? Maybe you need to save up and buy a Ferrari if you need to feed your ego so much.

Last edited by IvoryGT; 09-16-2008 at 05:11 PM.

You have already rated this thread Rating: Thread Rating: 0 votes,  average.

Quick Reply: AMAZING HEADLIGHT MOD!!!! could it be done to our g35 sedans??