Warning!!! ARCH Industries - Lies, Scam and BS

Search this Thread

Rate Thread

Old 04-25-2011, 10:40 PM
Received 61 Likes on 32 Posts
Warning!!! ARCH Industries - Lies, Scam and BS

DO NOT BUY FROM THIS VENDOR - ARCH Industries

About 2 months ago, maybe less, I contacted ARCH Industries on a couple of their products.

I asked about the Kuruma Z front bumper, Impul side skirts and Inven roof spoiler located here --> https://g35driver.com/forums/exterio...-all-poly.html

At first communication was great, answered all my questions promptly and never hesitated to speak to me. Once he received my money things were a bit different.

These are the issues I encountered in order by memory and date.
  • Lied about the shipping date - Was told it would ship out the next day once he received my money. He received my money on a Monday, was not shipped out till that Friday. When I spoke with him on that Tuesday it was suppose to ship out he told me it was being package and it would ship out on Wednesday. When I tried contacting him on Friday when I never received my parts he advised me he didn't know why. I tried contacting him all that weekend and no response. On Tuesday of the following week I received a phone call indicating that the freight company had my shipment. When I checked the day the received it, it indicated Friday not Wednesday like vendor said.
  • Lied about fitment - [QUOTE=ARCH Industries;5562951]THE BEST FITTING KITS. PERIOD. [QUOTE] No, no they are not. I have dealt with and seen a lot better, a whole lot better. The issues I had were sagging or droppy bumper where the bumper corner attaches to the bumper. It sags about 1/4 to 1/2 inch. When I contacted the vendor about this, he indicated this was a very common issue and easily fixed. There was an issue where the driver side meets the driver side headlight. It fit tight in the corner and left a big gap. The grill did not fit properly, the body shop had to enlarge the holes and move it slightly over, grill no longer sits properly nor is it centered.
  • Poor customer service - vendor ignored my texts and calls once i started having issues. Got upset with me on the phone when i confronted him about the issues I was having. This is an email I wrote to him once i got off the phone with him and he started calling my homie.

On Apr 5, 2011, at 1:53 PM, Christian Najera <christian_najera@hotmail.com> wrote: > First and for most and ain't your homie, nor your ***** nor you dawg, I'm your customer. Not sure if it's the meds or not but don't act like you got an "S" on your chest.> > I'm not a painter, nor a body shop guy nor a manufacturer of polyurhane products but what I am telling you I what I see from my end and what I wad informed by the shop.> > Maybe I did deal with an incompetent person that was unable to make your products "fit" or "look" properly on my vehicle. Obviously he wasn't able to "fix" or "mask" the issues wrong with your products.> > Again, I will reiterate, the little issues that I have encountered with you and your products have left a sour taste in my mouth. I'm biting you up so YOU can rectify this, why am I, as the customer, suppose to tell you what to do?> > This is what can happen. You can send me new products painted and properly fitted to a G, I highly doubt there is a huge difference in our cars, and you can have a company pick up these current products. Again, not sure if you received a bad batch, but from what I have read is that you sell excellent products.> > However, you were aware of certain issue wrong with your products which you haven't disclosed online. Like the ones you mentioned with the sagging bumpers.> > Another option is reimbursing partial or the full amount of your products minus shipping fees.> > Or if you are truly confident in your product find me or I'll find another bodyshop were to take it to here in Phoenix and you can pay for them to "properly" install my items seeing that you blame it on the previous shop.> > Overall from the quality of the products, which there were issues with even before he painted or prepped it, to you giving me false information on the shipping dates of my items I am very unhappy with Arch Industries.> > -Christian Najera-> > Sent from my iPhone

At the end of the day I was told he would reimburse me what I paid for the items minus shipping fees and any other fees that might apply. This is unacceptable to me. Why do I, as the customer need, to pay for the shipping costs when the vendor knowingly sent me bad products. He blames the body shop for not being able to fix the imperfections and defaults with his products.

Two thumbs down for ARCH Industries in my book.

I also tried posting in his for sale thread but my posts were deleted by one of the mods due to the fact that it was "off topic." I dont see any posts being deleted when they give him good feedback but another member and myself posted this saturday and they were immediately deleted.

Now i will contact my financial instituition and google checkout to see what options i have. I am not the only person to have issue with this vendor. You can go through his i-trader and see that a lot of people have the same issues with him when it comes to communication and him lying about shipping dates.

I know that he has a "day" job, that is what he told me but I will tell him what he told me....its not my fault that you have a "day" job. You are trying to run a business and are a business owner so man up and act like one.

Thanks,

Christian

Will post pics as soon as i download them to my photobucket whithin the next couple of days. Very busy with work, school and family. This is why it has taken me such a long time to post this.

Last edited by pch2005; 04-25-2011 at 10:46 PM.
Old 04-25-2011, 10:45 PM
Received 911 Likes on 608 Posts
dang, sorry to see this... hope everything get's worked out and thanks for sharing your experience.

Old 04-25-2011, 11:29 PM
Received 86 Likes on 57 Posts
Hope everything gets worked out between you and Arch. I'll definitely take this into consideration..

Old 04-25-2011, 11:29 PM
Received 375 Likes on 296 Posts
I thought ARCH went out of business?

Old 04-26-2011, 02:21 AM
Received 309 Likes on 210 Posts
Originally Posted by dukehotty
I thought ARCH went out of business?
ARC =/= Arch Industries.

to OP - sorry to hear. hope you get full reimbursements without any hassles.

Old 04-26-2011, 03:06 AM
Received 10 Likes on 8 Posts
wow....strafe ftw

Old 04-26-2011, 03:20 AM
Received 375 Likes on 296 Posts
Originally Posted by timmy4me
ARC =/= Arch Industries.

to OP - sorry to hear. hope you get full reimbursements without any hassles.

Damn.. my bad.. too late to attempt ninja delete..

Old 04-26-2011, 03:40 AM
Received 0 Likes on 0 Posts
man, it's stuff like this that deters me from buying stuff thru online vendor. You never know when they'll pull stuff like this on you.

Sorry to hear this OP, but good luck and thanks for sharing. Hopefully ARCH comes in and have a good explanation for this.

Old 04-26-2011, 03:44 AM
man, it's stuff like this that deters me from buying stuff thru online vendor. You never know when they'll pull stuff like this on you.

Sorry to hear this OP, but good luck and thanks for sharing. Hopefully ARCH comes in and have a good explanation for this.

Old 04-28-2011, 08:24 PM
Don't know what exactly happened during this transaction, but I purchased a poly KZ replica from Arch back in Jan, shipping was prompt, communication was good and I had no issues with fitment of the item. I installed the front bumper myself and I have ZERO experience with this. Attached is a pic of Arch's bumper as it fits on my car, and as you see, it fits near perfect. No aftermarket bumper is going to fit like stock. Honestly, I don't feel you should get so bent out of shape that something took 4 extra days to ship. Again, not saying there isn't an issue with your specific bumper, I'm just sharing my personal experience with Arch, and I'm a satisfied customer. I'm sure others will chime in and vouch for them as well.

Arch KZ poly on my car (installed myself, professionally painted):

Old 04-28-2011, 08:38 PM
Received 11 Likes on 10 Posts
Seems like OP is complaining about minor issues. Lied about ship date is a minor issue, have some patience. Lied about fitment might be true, but based on the pictures above, looks like that guy has pretty good fitment, and it was even self installed. Bad customer service is also possible, but it doesn't help when you are complaining about minor issues. If anything, you should be happy they are offering a refund, especially after your body shop modified the bumper. I have no association with ARCH and never did business with them, but sounds like you should try handling things more professionally.

Old 04-28-2011, 08:44 PM
Received 981 Likes on 662 Posts
You sound like a whiner not gonna lie.

He shipped it out two days later than said? Really, you're bitching about that?

The droop IS an easy fix. You clearly have no experience in body work. get a shop to install it and stop trying to cut corners.

He just came out of surgery give him a ****in break dude.

Old 04-28-2011, 09:13 PM
Received 6 Likes on 3 Posts
I have to agree with OP on this one..

I first PM'd him about the pricing and everything. He was quick to respond and answered all my questions.

I asked about the CS rear bumper and Revised Impul SS from him back in September and was promised that everything will be ready and shipped in first week of October.

At that time, my car was in a tornado accident so my car had to be fully repainted, I wanted to get the CS and Impul by then so the painter can start painting.

After I sent him the payment and it has been already the first week of October, he would reply back in a couple days giving me run around answers,
"the bodyshop is doing a last fitment"
"I am out of town right now"
"Products will be shipped by end of this week" (by the end of the week, he told me again that the bodyshop is busy and hasn't shipped it)

And it's been end of October already where my car has been sitting in the bodyshop waiting for the SS and CS. I got fed up with his run around answers and his lack of communication and customer service, I told him to refund me back the money. He then proceeds to give me another run around answer,
"sure, I am currently in vacation right now and won't be back till monday, I will refund first thing on tuesday"

I then said "eff it", I disputed the charge and got my money back.

DO NOT DEAL WITH ARCH INDUSTRIES!! THEY DO NOT CARE AFTER YOU PAY

Old 04-28-2011, 10:10 PM
Received 10 Likes on 8 Posts
Not caring after you pay runs rampant around here

Old 04-28-2011, 10:27 PM
Received 194 Likes on 135 Posts
I've had great experience with Arch I currently have a Poly front and sides from him and they are damn near perfect or as good as aftermarket can get. Im not trying to justify the issue nor stand up for anyone but when I personally know people that have his products. And have seen them in real life then the only conclusion I can come up with is the bodyshop you chose is an incompetent one. I also agree with others that you might be blowing things out of porportion IMO but gl with resolving this issue nonetheless..

You have already rated this thread Rating: Thread Rating: 0 votes,  average.

Quick Reply: Warning!!! ARCH Industries - Lies, Scam and BS