Search this Thread

Rate Thread

Old 06-14-2011, 10:36 AM
Received 56 Likes on 51 Posts
wowzers lets see what happens and what his response will be

Old 06-14-2011, 11:59 AM
Hold The Line

Received 622 Likes on 406 Posts
Eric resolved the issues that occurred in the 2009 time frame. He provided IB with the requested documentation showing that Customers had received either a body kit item or a refund. Given that information IB and the Staff see no reason not allow Eric represent CarBodyKits on the forum as long as CarBodyKits is ok with it, which they are.

Old 06-14-2011, 12:18 PM
ill Sedan

Received 2,687 Likes on 1,448 Posts
I can't stress to everyone enough how much work was put it in making the decision to allow Eric to post under CarBodyKits' user name. Just as an FYI CarBodyKits is not Eric's company, he works for them. I personally spoke with Eric and other concerned parties numerous times on the phone, via PM and via email. We reviewed emails and PMs between IB/the Staff and Eric and things were resolved to our satisfaction based on what we read. If anyone has a concern about this and would like to talk to me about it further then please send me a PM.

Old 06-14-2011, 12:18 PM
Received 28 Likes on 26 Posts
the question is does carbodykits know what type of reputation he has on the forum is the real question?

Old 06-14-2011, 12:25 PM
Received 3 Likes on 3 Posts
hmmm well i sure as hell didnt know about his past...as i was about to put a order from him..

makes me think twice

Old 06-14-2011, 12:25 PM
ill Sedan

Received 2,687 Likes on 1,448 Posts
Originally Posted by 2004v35
the question is does carbodykits know what type of reputation he has on the forum is the real question?
Yes they are completely aware of what happened a couple of years ago.

Old 06-14-2011, 12:48 PM
Received 3 Likes on 3 Posts
i personally dont see how he was able to come back, once a scammer, always a scammer

Old 06-14-2011, 12:53 PM
Received 56 Likes on 51 Posts
i guess i'm not buying anything from them they are guilty by association

Old 06-14-2011, 01:14 PM

Received 802 Likes on 678 Posts
G35 Sedan
wow 600 dollars? you have every right to be pissed lol

Old 06-14-2011, 01:15 PM
Received 995 Likes on 727 Posts
Originally Posted by escobar929
i personally dont see how he was able to come back, once a scammer, always a scammer
IB only cares about money, not members.

Old 06-14-2011, 01:16 PM
Received 90 Likes on 82 Posts
Originally Posted by escobar929
very true...but he paid his dues, give him another shot.

Originally Posted by iamericgee
i guess i'm not buying anything from them they are guilty by association
don't be like that seriously...they're trying to provide us with better parts and more avenues of approach instead of just 1 or 2 vendors flooding the market. Even though he was a piece of sh*t 2 years ago....he still had that much time to mature and figure out what he is doing. Theres a lot more on the line with this for Eric than any of you can imagine, and im talking about personally. So OP if you have a problem....contact Candlestickpark via pm.....Mods you should lock this up and get along with business...bad mouthing in the forums is ridiculous...be an adult.

Old 06-14-2011, 01:19 PM
Received 384 Likes on 196 Posts
Originally Posted by French87
Until he paypals me the money he stole, or sends me the parts i never got, i dont see how the hes got it "covered".

Originally Posted by CandlestickPark
I personally spoke with Eric and other concerned parties numerous times on the phone, via PM and via email. We reviewed emails and PMs between IB/the Staff and Eric and things were resolved to our satisfaction based on what we read.
Therefore, either French or Eric is lying. That is, of course, unless Eric came out and said "yup, I never refunded him nor sent him parts".

In that case, you and IB are enabling this guy's victimization of forum members.

Which of you three are in the "wrong"?

Old 06-14-2011, 01:22 PM
Received 295 Likes on 183 Posts
I've been on this forum for quite a while and I just recently paid for something from CarBodyKits thru ERIC.. I have read numerous threads and posts throughout the years about Eric... Both Good, Great, and BAD... IIRC, back when he ran his company he had the best fitting aftermarket parts and there were alot of happy customers.. but it only takes one to screw up your image.. From what I have read, possibly more than one.. But if the Forum, Admin, IB and STAFF will allow him to represent a company, something must have went right...

AGAIN.. think about it.. He could have used any name... He chose to use his REAL name.. which means he must have or at least tried to the fullest to have cleared his name..

I am taking the plunge because one of our very trusted Vendors here ( SxExCx/SEAN ), gave me the GO AHEAD to buy from him... I know most of you know who he is.. He specializes in polishing our motors. Not only is SEAN a trusted forum vendor here, but he is a good/great person that I have bought multiple mods and had him do a lot of installs for me..

So, I will let everyone know how everything goes..

And if you want me to remove your name SEAN I will...

Old 06-14-2011, 01:50 PM
Never gone
Received 21 Likes on 13 Posts
Whoa! Marcus is red.

Old 06-14-2011, 01:52 PM
Received 43 Likes on 40 Posts
Originally Posted by alfhasg35
I've been on this forum for quite a while and I just recently paid for something from CarBodyKits thru ERIC.. I have read numerous threads and posts throughout the years about Eric... Both Good, Great, and BAD... IIRC, back when he ran his company he had the best fitting aftermarket parts and there were alot of happy customers.. but it only takes one to screw up your image.. From what I have read, possibly more than one.. But if the Forum, Admin, IB and STAFF will allow him to represent a company, something must have went right...

AGAIN.. think about it.. He could have used any name... He chose to use his REAL name.. which means he must have or at least tried to the fullest to have cleared his name..

I am taking the plunge because one of our very trusted Vendors here ( SxExCx/SEAN ), gave me the GO AHEAD to buy from him... I know most of you know who he is.. He specializes in polishing our motors. Not only is SEAN a trusted forum vendor here, but he is a good/great person that I have bought multiple mods and had him do a lot of installs for me..

So, I will let everyone know how everything goes..

And if you want me to remove your name SEAN I will...
is "sean" going to refund your $ if Eric doesn't come through? haha..

I am guessing this Eric guy restarted a company after the first one got him a bad rep..
after this new company gets a bad rep, he can always start another one.. registering a name is like $80 or so at your County Office.

You have already rated this thread Rating: Thread Rating: 0 votes,  average.

Quick Reply: SCAMMER "EricIsKlumzyee" is back and selling again?? WTF