SCAMMER "EricIsKlumzyee" is back and selling again?? WTF

Search this Thread

Rate Thread

Old 06-14-2011, 01:56 PM
Received 187 Likes on 140 Posts
^ this isn't Eric's company, he's just works for them.

Old 06-14-2011, 01:58 PM
Received 90 Likes on 82 Posts
^^^you have no clue what you're talking about...just stop lol

thanks deep...ya beat me to it**

Last edited by Invictus_Caelumfunis; 06-14-2011 at 01:58 PM. Reason: someone beat me to it
Old 06-14-2011, 02:00 PM
Received 56 Likes on 51 Posts
i hear what ya'll are say'n but if a thief works at a bank would you get a loan from them or go to another bank?

The following users liked this post:
GeeGirl82 (06-14-2011)
Old 06-14-2011, 02:04 PM
Originally Posted by iamericgee
i hear what ya'll are say'n but if a thief works at a bank would you get a loan from them or go to another bank?
i understand what you guys are saying to man...i clearly stated he was a piece of sh*t a couple years back...ppl change, things change man, hes standing true to his word and his paying his debt back...theres so much on the line for him too, you guys really have no clue.

and btw if i knew a thief...id have him rob that mfer blind

Old 06-14-2011, 02:10 PM
Received 56 Likes on 51 Posts
lol gotcha , maybe the mods are keeping an eye on him and the company he works for making sure everything is legit and no scamming happens

Old 06-14-2011, 02:47 PM
Received 3 Likes on 3 Posts
Originally Posted by tag35
i understand what you guys are saying to man...i clearly stated he was a piece of sh*t a couple years back...ppl change, things change man, hes standing true to his word and his paying his debt back...theres so much on the line for him too, you guys really have no clue.

and btw if i knew a thief...id have him rob that mfer blind
still doesnt erase that thought in back of your mind..your always going to be a "little" paranoid

Old 06-14-2011, 02:51 PM
Received 384 Likes on 196 Posts
Sex offenders go to jail and "pay their dues". You letting your children near them?

I'm not letting my money near this dude.

The following 5 users liked this post by G35 Mass:
faiz23 (06-14-2011), ilovez33 (06-14-2011), JaE35 (06-14-2011), tragedycat (06-14-2011), VictoriousG (06-14-2011)
Old 06-14-2011, 02:51 PM
Avoiding potholes
Received 150 Likes on 110 Posts
Originally Posted by illmatic35
still doesnt erase that thought in back of your mind..your always going to be a "little" paranoid
If you had gone through some hard times, wouldn't you want someone to give you a break? His employer knows of his history.
Everyone deserves a second change. If you screw that one up? Well ....you get thrown to the dogs....

Old 06-14-2011, 02:56 PM
CLUB MODERATOR
Received 155 Likes on 116 Posts
It's simple really.. If you believe in second chances, spend your money w/ that vendor.. If you don't, there's plenty of vendors to chose from as alternatives..

Whether you spend your money w/ that vendor is your decision, and has always been.. That vendor decided to take a chance on Eric by employing him knowing his past. Maybe it will benefit them/him, maybe it will hinder, only time can tell..

Nothing gets resolved or changed by going back and forth in a thread.. If you really have an issue w/ a vendor, go through the proper channels by PMing the moderators your issue/claim and they'll rectify it to the best of their abilities.. Some order is necessary to facilitate organization.. Please respect that and show some etiquette.. No one is saying the OP doesn't have a right to be upset, but please go through the proper channels.. If you want it resolved that's the ONLY and BEST way to get it done.

EDIT: I am impartial but can't help but be interested. I bought my K2 and Impuls from Klumzyee, so it's not like I'm disconnected from this as well.. I was in one of the last shipments that went out to the customers before the major fiasco happened, and it wasn't the "smoothest of experiences" even then..

Last edited by twalls; 06-14-2011 at 03:20 PM.
The following 3 users liked this post by twalls:
Blue Dream (01-07-2012), faiz23 (06-14-2011), JaE35 (06-14-2011)
Old 06-14-2011, 03:00 PM
Received 33 Likes on 20 Posts
Originally Posted by iamericgee
lol gotcha , maybe the mods are keeping an eye on him and the company he works for making sure everything is legit and no scamming happens
Actually He is working @carbodykits to pay off his debt to them and get his G35 back from them after debt is paid. Sound like good intentions?
Of course people will vouch for him.(ever think they hate another company based on personalities, or they might be friends?)

Now my posts about the molds keeps getting deleted by a mod close to this subject.

from previous thread (do not buy from ericisklumzyee
KRIS79 now has possession of all of [B]eric's molds[/B].(Did He buy them back? Funny because carbodykits has had them the whole time). Kris obviously is not going to fulfill eric's pending orders, therefore your orders cannot be fulfilled by Eric because he does not have his mold anymore. Unless of course, Eric somehow comes up with molds again for his parts, or he had old molds that were at another manufcaturer. Funny because he has been on the bmw forums..

-So what is the true story?

Old 06-14-2011, 03:02 PM
Received 0 Likes on 0 Posts
i smell a lot of bullshit..

Old 06-14-2011, 03:09 PM
Originally Posted by justmyride
Actually He is working @carbodykits to pay off his debt to them and get his G35 back from them after debt is paid. Sound like good intentions?
Of course people will vouch for him.(ever think they hate another company based on personalities, or they might be friends?)

Now my posts about the molds keeps getting deleted by a mod close to this subject.

from previous thread (do not buy from ericisklumzyee
KRIS79 now has possession of all of [B]eric's molds[/B].(Did He buy them back? Funny because carbodykits has had them the whole time). Kris obviously is not going to fulfill eric's pending orders, therefore your orders cannot be fulfilled by Eric because he does not have his mold anymore. Unless of course, Eric somehow comes up with molds again for his parts, or he had old molds that were at another manufcaturer. Funny because he has been on the bmw forums..

-So what is the true story?

im just trying to stick up for a dude who may need a fresh start....everyone here i believe knows i buy my parts from strafe, im sure people have had issues with strafe, hell even i have but dustin has pulled thru for me even after i b*tched. Regardless...give the dude a shot atleast, if not buy parts from dustin...its very simple actually

The following users liked this post:
S 854 (06-14-2011)
Old 06-14-2011, 03:13 PM
Received 384 Likes on 196 Posts
Originally Posted by twalls
It's simple really.. Internet Brands is all about money. Vendors - money. And since the majority of those scammed by vendors won't come to California to sue IB in the appropriate court for their part in allowing scamming vendors, they really don't have much to worry about.
Fixed it for ya.

Old 06-14-2011, 03:24 PM
Received 295 Likes on 183 Posts
I've actually bought many things from multiple vendors on this forum throughout the years... I haven't been screwed by anyone yet and I don't intend to. I wish all the vendors here good luck and happy business. The economy is horrible right now, another vendor only helps us in getting what we need when we decide to purchase, whatever the part or parts may be.

Again.. I will let everyone know my experience with Eric and CarBodyKits... So far so good....

Old 06-14-2011, 03:25 PM
Former G35driver Vendor
Received 239 Likes on 159 Posts
Hello,

First off to make everything clear I am Eric/Klumzyee there are in-total of three people from CarBodyKit. However, I'd say about 99% of the posts are from me and 100% of the threads started are all by me (Eric/Klumzyee).

I've made no attempt to hide the fact that I am Eric. I've never posted the reason why I stopped being a vendor under Eric/Klumzyee or why I closed SurfaceMODz on the forums out in the open. However, I'll tell you now I've never personally took a single dollar from the community.

But I will agree that the business transaction went completely to **** with French87.

For a quick time line of what happened:
French87 ordered Impul Sides sometime around December 2008 during the December Sale for $290 Shipped.

Orders placed during the December sale usually get backed up and we end up shipping it out around the first two weeks of Jan (I did this sale annually).

Sides were shipped but I believe they were damaged or didn't fit.

I think I told him I'd paint the replacement driver-side sideskirt DG for him for his troubles. or I sent him a pair of painted DG sideskirts

I had a business partner at the time and for some reason we shipped him two replacement Passenger Side SideSkirts. In addition to that we shipped it to his Billing Address instead of his Shipping Address. It took us a while to ship it out (business partner and I were in huge disagreement)

I cant remember if this was exactly what happened.

French87 wanted
"unpainted cs rear with cf and I pay shipping,
Painted cs rear w/o CF and I pay shipping,
or Unpainted cs rear w/o cf and u pay shipping"

I told him if he pays $150 for shipping I can send him a CS Rear. (I dont think the bill ever went out for $150).

(relationship between business partner and I completely went to **** by now)

I believe he did a charge back or opened a case with google then and I left the situation alone.

In short I think French87 got a pair of damaged or Impul Sides that didn't fit. Two Passenger side Painted DG. Opened a case to dispute/chargeback in the end?

I've asked French to contact me but no phone call yet.

You have already rated this thread Rating: Thread Rating: 0 votes,  average.

Quick Reply: SCAMMER "EricIsKlumzyee" is back and selling again?? WTF