SCAMMER "EricIsKlumzyee" is back and selling again?? WTF

Search this Thread

Rate Thread

Old 06-14-2011, 03:31 PM
Received 28 Likes on 26 Posts
theres alot of hate for this guy. and i do understand were u are saying second chances becuase people change and he payed his dues but did he pay them cause french87 is still waiting for his money. Eric if your reading this why dont you explain yourself and clear the air so everybody knows where your point of view

Old 06-14-2011, 03:33 PM
Former G35driver Vendor
Received 239 Likes on 159 Posts
Originally Posted by justmyride
Actually He is working @carbodykits to pay off his debt to them and get his G35 back from them after debt is paid. Sound like good intentions?
Of course people will vouch for him.(ever think they hate another company based on personalities, or they might be friends?)

Now my posts about the molds keeps getting deleted by a mod close to this subject.

from previous thread (do not buy from ericisklumzyee
KRIS79 now has possession of all of [B]eric's molds[/B].(Did He buy them back? Funny because carbodykits has had them the whole time). Kris obviously is not going to fulfill eric's pending orders, therefore your orders cannot be fulfilled by Eric because he does not have his mold anymore. Unless of course, Eric somehow comes up with molds again for his parts, or he had old molds that were at another manufcaturer. Funny because he has been on the bmw forums..

-So what is the true story?
^ That's Lawrence@StrafeAutomotive BTW

Lawrence you don't know anything stop trying to. I've told you on facebook before to leave this alone You're speaking out of a 3rd / 4th whatever parties point of view stay out of threads involving me.

Old 06-14-2011, 03:34 PM
Received 194 Likes on 135 Posts
French where you at? The issue seems a bit rectified..

Old 06-14-2011, 04:33 PM
Hold The Line

Received 622 Likes on 406 Posts
To reiterate what Marcus said, the staff worked hard to get to the bottom of it all. We went through pages of information and felt we made a decision out of what was presented that was fair. If there are any parties feel they have any unfinished business with Eric, please PM him. If anyone else has any concerns please feel free to PM any of us.

I will keep the thread open but please keep it clean. Far warning to all. Thanks

Old 06-14-2011, 04:41 PM
Received 384 Likes on 196 Posts
More poor decisions by IB.

The following users liked this post:
Invalid_User (06-14-2011)
Old 06-14-2011, 04:43 PM
Received 217 Likes on 146 Posts
Lets say it happens again, who is held responsible? IB? Pretty good case then.

The following 2 users liked this post by Invalid_User:
G35 Mass (06-14-2011), iamericgee (06-14-2011)
Old 06-14-2011, 04:45 PM
Received 56 Likes on 51 Posts
Originally Posted by G35_FTMFW
^^^^THIS

G35 Mass (06-14-2011)
Old 06-14-2011, 04:49 PM
ill Sedan

Received 2,687 Likes on 1,448 Posts
Originally Posted by G35_FTMFW
Not sure how the same thing could happen again given that CarBodyKits is not Eric's company. If he screws up in some way I imagine that he would be fired by CarBodyKits and they will continue to sell on the forums.

Old 06-14-2011, 04:53 PM
Received 217 Likes on 146 Posts
Originally Posted by CandlestickPark
Not sure how the same thing could happen again given that CarBodyKits is not Eric's company. If he screws up in some way I imagine that he would be fired by CarBodyKits and they will continue to sell on the forums.
I understand that its not his company, but who is held responsible if he does it again?

Old 06-14-2011, 04:56 PM
ill Sedan

Received 2,687 Likes on 1,448 Posts
^CarBodyKits is held responsible since they are the vendor.

Invalid_User (06-14-2011)
Old 06-14-2011, 05:00 PM
Received 21 Likes on 20 Posts
They just said that the company would fire Eric. So pretty much the company is taking responsibility of the situation IF it will happen again. A job is a job you fvck up then your *** get's roasted.

Old 06-14-2011, 05:08 PM
Received 129 Likes on 76 Posts
Coming from a completely impartial place, I really don't see what the big deal is guys.

It'd be one thing if Eric came in completely subversive and hiding who he truly was, but he (from what I can tell) has been nothing but up-front in putting his old username in all of his posts. This is nothing that the moderators or owners of this site weren't aware of.

In addition, no posts in this thread have been deleted (well, soft-deleted at least since hard-deleted doesn't leave anything behind) so anyone that wants to search is going to see this.

In the end, G35Driver marketplace is just like any other collection of businesses anywhere. If these vendors represented a local town's businesses and conducted themselves similarly, it would be up to the townspeople to do their own research and make their own minds up about where they chose to spend their money.

The same really applies here, the only difference being that there is much more information available very centrally for access by a potential customer.

As for the OP, you've been asked to contact the moderation staff, and I hope you do that and get this squared... but the rest of this argument is just semantics. The staff and owners have made their decision, and now it's up to the buyer to do their due dilligence before they purchase.

Last edited by c_morse; 06-14-2011 at 05:25 PM.
The following 2 users liked this post by c_morse:
GeeWillikers (06-14-2011), pczavala (06-14-2011)
Old 06-14-2011, 05:19 PM
Received 129 Likes on 76 Posts
Originally Posted by G35 Mass
It's simple really.. Internet Brands is all about money. Vendors - money. And since the majority of those scammed by vendors won't come to California to sue IB in the appropriate court for their part in allowing scamming vendors, they really don't have much to worry about.
Originally Posted by G35 Mass
More poor decisions by IB.
The really cool part about this forum and all others on the net is that it's your choice to come here. It's your choice to do business in the marketplace or buy from a vendor.

IB, and to some extent the mods, have given you a place to come and share about all things related to your G35, to buy and sell, etc.

I'd hate to have to deal with what the mods have to deal with on a daily basis just trying to oversee the private listings on this site, let alone everything else they deal with.

Anyway, to be to the point, if you'd purchased the domain and set up the forum, you would have reserved the right to run it any way you felt necessary. Being that you're just a user that has been granted the opportunity to post and use this forum for whatever, you really don't have a say in how it's run.

The following 3 users liked this post by c_morse:
GeeWillikers (06-14-2011), lsmooth81 (06-14-2011), TIAN (06-14-2011)
Old 06-14-2011, 05:23 PM
Received 11 Likes on 10 Posts
Word, just do your research before buying. Any smart buyer already researches a vendor/seller before buying from them. If you do not agree with him working for this new vendor due to his past, simply don't buy from them. BTW, it's kind of funny to see someone who works for a competitor vendor trying to give insight on this situation.

Old 06-14-2011, 05:32 PM
Walking The Fine Line...

Received 128 Likes on 79 Posts
Some certainly can't live without drama.

You like calling people out, but want to vent in a public forum rather than discuss your concerns privately like adults.

This isn't a place where decisions are going to made by "mob rule" or by public concensus.

The mods and admins (of which I was one for a couple of years) have explained how this vendor and it's employees came to be here. Droning on about it accomplishes nothing. I don't get it. I can tell you from personal experience that this topic was ground down to finest detail before this decision was reached. Believe it or not, the people running this site (admins and mods) worry about YOU and try to keep the business out of sight. It's a hard job, and no one is getting paid.

Modding alone is a full time deal. You actually have to forget to enjoy the site sometimes to do it effectively. Hard decisions. So much drama.

Eric - best of luck man and I hope you work your way back to the position you once held in these forums. People tend to forget all the good and focus on the bad when they really have no idea where the responsibility actually lies.

The face of a company isn't always the one pulling the strings guys. Keep that in mind as you bitch about what MIGHT happen. If something happens, deal with it. Until then, let it go. If you don't have a personal issue to deal with then all you're doing is sticking your nose in where it doesn't belong.

As one above said - the exit is in the top right (or left for the macs). Use it if you're so inclined but please stop acting like a bunch of high schoolers. You bring the forum down.

Jeezus.

Last edited by GeeWillikers; 06-14-2011 at 05:37 PM.
The following 7 users liked this post by GeeWillikers:
antknee (06-14-2011), bigc (06-14-2011), Blue Dream (01-07-2012), CandlestickPark (06-14-2011), c_morse (06-14-2011), G35Papa (06-14-2011), TIAN (06-14-2011) and 2 others liked this post. (Show less...)

You have already rated this thread Rating: Thread Rating: 0 votes,  average.

Quick Reply: SCAMMER "EricIsKlumzyee" is back and selling again?? WTF