ATTN: Law Frm Strafe Automotive!!!

Search this Thread

Rate Thread

Old 12-28-2011, 12:35 AM
Former G35driver Vendor
Received 121 Likes on 89 Posts
[quote=808MIKE]Ok Thnx! Hope they get to me before Christmas! Anytimeline on when they will ship? Just hope this don't take weeks to get to me!! Thnx for the update!

[quote=Strafe Automotive]As soon as we get these from megan they will ship. My Partner will be picking these up. He is really good at Tracking after they get dropped to shipping.

[quote=808MIKE]Hey! Jus letting u Know I got my Recipt and Shipping Info in my-E-Mail.. But no Tracking Number yet? Did you half to order the Colis First? If So How long will the Part take to get to me? Can U check and Update me Please? So I have an Idea when it will arriv and have someone at the house to take it for me as I will be at work! Would Appreciate it! Thnx.

[quote=Strafe Automotive]We got your info and you should be getting a invoice in your email. We will process the coils Monday and when they ship you will get a tracking number as well in your email. Thanks Again

[quote=808MIKE]Did u Get my E-Mail for my Order?

[quote=Strafe Automotive]If I'm awake I will respond. My offer still stands.
Law

12/16/11
Ok Thnx! Hope they get to me before Christmas! Anytimeline on when they will ship? Just hope this don't take weeks to get to me!! Thnx for the update!

Quote:
Originally Posted by Strafe Automotive
As soon as we get these from Megan they will ship. My Partner will be picking these up. He is really good at Tracking after they get dropped to shipping

Re: Megan
Hey! Jus letting u Know I got my Recipt and Shipping Info in my-E-Mail.. But no Tracking Number yet? Did you half to order the Colis First? If So How long will the Part take to get to me? Can U check and Update me Please? So I have an Idea when it will arriv and have someone at the house to take it for me as I will be at work! Would Appreciate it! Thnx.

Quote:
We got your info and you should be getting a invoice in your email. We will process the coils Monday and when they ship you will get a tracking number as well in your email. Thanks Again

Quote:
Originally Posted by 808MIKE
Did u Get my E-Mail for my Order?

Quote:
If I'm aswake I will respond. My offer still stands.
Law

Quote:
Awesome bro!! Thnx! U got my order! But I'm at work
Rite now! I'll e-mail u my info when I'm home! But by that time u guys are closed already I think? Hope the price will still be good for me by the time I e-mail u my order! Lol lmk if that's ok?

Quote:
Quote:
Quote:
Hello there I really want to earn your business. can you provide me a copy of the vendor and the price quote and I will see what I can do.
Thanks

Old 12-28-2011, 12:38 AM
Former G35driver Vendor
Originally Posted by SuperCleanG
I ordered a bunch of parts last year and I did go through a few weeks of not knowing what is going on. Dustin told me that they would get the shipping info to me when he has it but then later that day I got a call about a package to be picked up. Turned out to be the items. I got a great price and all of the parts, Strafespeed V2 trunk, CS rear bumper, ait front bumper and ings sides. They all came in great shape ..no issues.

I was just as frustrated as you at one point but then it all just showed up. I think the issue is they take you money and order some of the parts from other companies who then ship it to you. I think they wait to hear about shipping from that company before letting the customer. They did take some days to respond to some emails. There customer service does leave something to be desired but they deliver what you purchased .. it just seems like a messier process.

I know Law has another job so he has some other things going on as well. I would contact Dustin for a quicker response. Try him and you should be good
Actually Dustin and I are working on these processes and shipping has been the most headache we share...

Old 12-28-2011, 12:41 AM
Former G35driver Vendor
Originally Posted by redpearl99
That statement should have just said "not hearing from a company after payment has been sent is simply wrong"

Calling Strafe "reputable" these days is a bit of a stretch
Ouch, without Hearing or seeing what happened is an assumption..Have a Great Holidays..

Old 12-28-2011, 12:42 AM
Former G35driver Vendor
This Thread should have never been made. But it is what it is at this point....What this does as you can see who comes into these threads or jumps to see what these Strafe threads are about just creates things that Dustin and I strive not to have happen.
I really wanted to Enjoy my holiday with my wife these few days.

I told the Mods I wasn't going to respond until I got back from my Vacation, but I guess I did....Take Care until Jan 3rd 12 edited: because I was texted about this thread after the OP was responded to in email and a tracking number given to him. .

Last edited by Strafe Automotive; 12-28-2011 at 08:57 AM.
Old 12-28-2011, 01:22 AM
Received 8 Likes on 7 Posts
I think what most buyers need to realize is that in order to achieve the most competitive price, items must be drop shipped from a distributor. Having everything in stock for many different applications would create way too much overhead and RAISE prices. I saw alot of this in the motorcycle aftermarket and have no doubt the same exists in the automotive.

During the holidays most places are either closed or with a skeleton crew. Some places are open the last week of the year, some are not. People need to be patient during this time. Also, it is possible for a distributor to be out of stock on an item as well. Vendor won't know this until they go to place the order.

Sometimes vendors gets better pricing on a quantity of units, so they may wait for more orders before fulfilling. Buyers need to deal with this, or go to their local B&M store to buy the same item at 150-200% markup.

Old 12-28-2011, 01:50 AM
Received 129 Likes on 76 Posts
I really wanted to Enjoy my holiday with my wife these few days.

I told the Mods I wasn't going to respond until I got back from my Vacation, but I guess I did....Take Care until Jan 3rd 12.
I'd crafted a more lengthy response, but I'll just leave it at this:

The above quoted passage stands as a perfect example why I will only deal with Dustin when choosing Strafe for a product. His responses and the way he handles things stand pretty much 180* out from your same treatment of situations that arise. Just about every retort I've seen from you in a thread has been completely immature and unprofessional. Even reading the email traffic between the buyer and yourself, it's obvious that you just don't have a touch for Customer Service. Don't worry, not everyone does.

EDIT: I'd also like to echo the below sentiment that it'd seem OP overreacted.

Last edited by c_morse; 12-28-2011 at 03:01 AM.
The following users liked this post:
Strafe Automotive (12-28-2011)
Old 12-28-2011, 02:32 AM
Received 350 Likes on 232 Posts
Lawrence, I'm touched that you now refer to us as the "Usual Posters"....I kind of like that name actually

I'll give you the benefit of the doubt on this one and say the OP over reacted, especially given the holiday season.

But, as per usual, I bid you a good day sir until the next angry thread pops up in about a week

The following 2 users liked this post by redpearl99:
naughty240 (12-28-2011), Strafe Automotive (12-28-2011)
Old 12-28-2011, 05:46 AM
Received 1 Like on 1 Post
Bad Business

Yea Strafe completely unreliable/deceitful... I just got my headlights back after waiting over 2months for retrofit, & THEY AREN'T RIGHT.... I purchased my eyelids at the sametime I did my headlights & paid for them. This was back in September, still haven't received my eyelids... Paid for a strafe v2 trunk & was told by Dustin it would be Carbon Fiber, When I picked it up it was FIBERGLASS.... Tells me this after he charges me of course.... I spent all this money with them in 3days & this is how Im treated..... Wow. This makes you Not want to do business with other Vendors here.... Sucks cuz I only gave them the business because of their Reputation.... Im here to tell you, THEY AREN'T WHAT THEY SEEM.....

Old 12-28-2011, 06:05 AM
Received 1 Like on 1 Post
Cant wait for them to respond to mine....They def cant say Ive ever responded to any type of posting like this... Hey Lawrence if You/Dustin is reading this, Im a need my EYELIDS or my MONEY back like NOW..... Have my receipts that I paid for my headlights/eyelids at the sametime(September).... Would you like me to post the Receipt, Maybe then you'll realize what Month it currently is!!!!

Old 12-28-2011, 06:13 AM
Received 46 Likes on 36 Posts
I didn't have any issues ordering from Dustin at Strafe. He was quick to respond and very helpful despite my current situation of being deployed overseas. I haven't seen the parts since I am deployed, so I cannot speak for the quality of the parts I ordered, but I have read nothing but good about Strafe products on here and other forums, so I have no reason to think they will be bad.

I will say, however, I was not impressed with the shipping company and how they handled everything when trying to deliver the packages. This was entirely on the shipping company though, not Strafe.

Old 12-28-2011, 06:23 AM
Received 911 Likes on 608 Posts
Originally Posted by bigglj3
Yea Strafe completely unreliable/deceitful... I just got my headlights back after waiting over 2months for retrofit, & THEY AREN'T RIGHT.... I purchased my eyelids at the sametime I did my headlights & paid for them. This was back in September, still haven't received my eyelids... Paid for a strafe v2 trunk & was told by Dustin it would be Carbon Fiber, When I picked it up it was FIBERGLASS.... Tells me this after he charges me of course.... I spent all this money with them in 3days & this is how Im treated..... Wow. This makes you Not want to do business with other Vendors here.... Sucks cuz I only gave them the business because of their Reputation.... Im here to tell you, THEY AREN'T WHAT THEY SEEM.....
fuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuu, what's "not right" about the headlights?

Old 12-28-2011, 08:24 AM
I drove ttrank's car solo

Received 1,486 Likes on 1,221 Posts
G35 sedan w/ too much money in mods
I opened this thread not expecting to respond but feel the need to after reading all of this. No Law, my goal in life is not to bash Strafe every chance I get so let's be adults here and put that thought aside.

A few thoughts from me:
1. There are way too many complaint threads about you and your company for members of Driver to just dismiss.
2. You are very quick to lay blame on the buyers in these threads and constantly refuse to accept personal responsibility. Your responses are immature and unprofessional and that doesn't work in today's business climate, you should know that.
3. When you have a chance to bite the bullet to make things right, you make the wrong choice, puff out your chest, and stand your ground. The sedan bumper issue from the GTG is a perfect example, you could have just given Brandon the bumper he was promised and taken the hit from a financial perspective to convince us you are a good guy that stands behind your company and will do whatever it takes to make the customer happy. But you didn't.
4. And the biggest gripe I have with you and Strafe ATM is your accusations that the haters that come into your threads are not Strafe customers or have no knowledge of said transaction being discussed so they have no dog in the fight.

Seems logical on the surface but riddle me this good sir, how do you explain bigc's signature: "I have known the owners of Strafe Automotive for several years and cannot in good conscience recommend anyone do business with them."? That says it all in my book.

I really, truly hope your New Year's resolution is to start to do the right thing and improve your customer service and reputation in 2012 or I fear you won't be a vendor on Driver in 2013. Good news is it's all up to you and Dustin to fix so if you fail all you need to do is look inward for the reasons.

The following 8 users liked this post by Blue Dream:
chink-ah-saur (12-29-2011), c_morse (12-28-2011), Invalid_User (12-31-2011), NFSP G35 (12-29-2011), PR-G35Driver (12-30-2011), redpearl99 (12-28-2011), Swivel (12-28-2011), TxPwnBoy (01-01-2012) and 3 others liked this post. (Show less...)
Old 12-28-2011, 09:24 AM
Received 161 Likes on 122 Posts
Originally Posted by SDGenius
fuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuu, what's "not right" about the headlights?
I agree, if you're gonna bitch about something, you need to be specific,-- times, dates, what, precisely is 'not right'. It helps the vendor know what to fix and helps the members know what has specifically been a problem in the past.

The following users liked this post:
SDGenius (12-28-2011)
Old 12-28-2011, 12:06 PM
Received 350 Likes on 232 Posts

BTW, I call dibs on Batman

Last edited by redpearl99; 12-28-2011 at 12:50 PM.
The following 3 users liked this post by redpearl99:
Captain Supreme Sausage (12-28-2011), Invalid_User (12-31-2011), Strafe Automotive (12-28-2011)
Old 12-28-2011, 01:07 PM
Received 152 Likes on 118 Posts
^ ahahahha...

oh buddy... Happy New Years?!

You have already rated this thread Rating: Thread Rating: 0 votes,  average.

Quick Reply: ATTN: Law Frm Strafe Automotive!!!