Rate Thread

Old 12-29-2011, 02:59 AM
Received 1 Like on 1 Post
Haters gonna hate

The following users liked this post:
Strafe Automotive (12-29-2011)
Old 12-29-2011, 12:37 PM
Received 152 Likes on 118 Posts
^ First post, and you relight the fire...

The following 3 users liked this post by GR6RR:
4drmadness (12-30-2011), Blueblaze (12-29-2011), Strafe Automotive (12-29-2011)
Old 12-29-2011, 12:42 PM
Received 43 Likes on 40 Posts
santa > strafe..

cuz he delivers on christmas day.

outcasted g (12-30-2011)
Old 12-29-2011, 02:57 PM
Originally Posted by GR6RR
^ First post, and you relight the fire...
Had to make it a good one, been daily lurking this forum and making purchases through PM for the past year.

Old 12-30-2011, 02:56 AM
Originally Posted by SwivelHips
I agree, if you're gonna bitch about something, you need to be specific,-- times, dates, what, precisely is 'not right'. It helps the vendor know what to fix and helps the members know what has specifically been a problem in the past.
Whoa.......... Calm Down... I hope Im reading this wrong & you aren't STAFF talking crazy like that... Especially to me....Pretty unprofessional, especially when you have no RELEVENT input to this thread... Anyone that wants to know specifics can ask... Just like SD did.... Not here to make stuff up!!!! SD Genius: You can see the paint running on the inside of both my headlights, there's a scratch on the left lens cover that wasn't there, the paint is chipped on the inside of the right headlight, & most importantly the CUTOFF isnt right... It looks like 1 projector was mounted on a flat surface, while the other projector was mounted on an incline.... You can clearly see that 1 projector is shooting out further than the other... Oh & SD your old wheels looks clean on Chris's car.... Wish I knew you were selling them cuz I would've snatched them up fast.... LOVE your NEW Wheels... Makes your ride standout....

Old 12-30-2011, 03:03 AM
Hold The Line

Received 622 Likes on 406 Posts
It was just that your post was pretty vague. I'm sure that was it. Take pics. Have you contacted Strafe about this issue? If not, do so and see if you guys can come to some sort of conclusion or agreement. JMA

Strafe Automotive (12-31-2011)
Old 12-30-2011, 03:39 AM
Received 350 Likes on 232 Posts
Don't worry bigglj3, the Usual Posters will come to the rescue

Old 12-30-2011, 08:45 AM
Received 46 Likes on 36 Posts
It amazes me how much effort everyone will put into complaining about a vendor, but how little is put into trying to work things out with them.

It also amazes me how immature people get, not only in the forums, but in the PM's and emails sent to vendors about the sale. Going after a vendor with an angry attitude and bashing them on a forum is not going to get anything solved. Making demands and threats will only get you pushed to the bottom of the priority list, even with a company that has a good reputation. Respect and professionalism goes a long ways in this world. Acting mature and professional will get you better results even with companies with poor customer service.

Myself being in the military and dealing with administrative work everyday will push anyone giving me an attitude to the bottom of the list. I will take care of those who are respectful before I will those who act like a child.

Old 12-30-2011, 01:14 PM
Received 124 Likes on 109 Posts
Originally Posted by bigglj3
Whoa.......... Calm Down... I hope Im reading this wrong & you aren't STAFF talking crazy like that... Especially to me....Pretty unprofessional, especially when you have no RELEVENT input to this thread... Anyone that wants to know specifics can ask... Just like SD did.... Not here to make stuff up!!!! SD Genius: You can see the paint running on the inside of both my headlights, there's a scratch on the left lens cover that wasn't there, the paint is chipped on the inside of the right headlight, & most importantly the CUTOFF isnt right... It looks like 1 projector was mounted on a flat surface, while the other projector was mounted on an incline.... You can clearly see that 1 projector is shooting out further than the other... Oh & SD your old wheels looks clean on Chris's car.... Wish I knew you were selling them cuz I would've snatched them up fast.... LOVE your NEW Wheels... Makes your ride standout....
When installed on your car, your right headlight's cutoff should be higher than the left one...

Old 12-31-2011, 08:18 PM
Former G35driver Vendor
Received 121 Likes on 89 Posts
Originally Posted by bigglj3
Sir.1st off Happy New year.. Let's try and start 2012 right.

We never knew things were wrong with your lights until this thread. BTW which isn't about you. I saw the emails between you and Dustin and will share them with the admins and mods. We were never contacted by you and to this date no pictures provided.

OK so here it goes 2012 is here . I suggest you and Dustin work things out and you stop the posts you are making. We can't know there is a Problem if it has never been made to our knowledge. I suggest before blasting Us in a thread first send a email letting Us know there even was a issue. How can Dustin help you if you put him on blast basically blindsiding him? Not Fair.......Do you think that is fair? Happy New year

Old 01-01-2012, 01:13 AM
Received 2 Likes on 2 Posts
Well If U were in My Situation....u wld feel the same i think!! I Pm'd he many times...And when u get no reply in like 3-4days or more..It makes u think twice!! I spend my hard earned Money...And expect at least updates on whats going on..Not small One Liners saying it's here and will be shipped. Never say when...Or that it had to be shipped by someone else..Etc...Stuff they never told me! Yea I replyied while i was MAD...But More hard when they have no company Phone Number....Only E-mails and here. I understand he has a Full time job....But only takes like 5 min or less to send an E-mail or PM telling me the deal on my order..All the Big Companys I order frm, they all kept me up to date on things. So I had no reason to be upset with them! But it is what it is. Hope they get better customer service one day. So don't blame it all on me! BUT' I'm Done...Happy New YR!

Originally Posted by 2one8
It amazes me how much effort everyone will put into complaining about a vendor, but how little is put into trying to work things out with them.

It also amazes me how immature people get, not only in the forums, but in the PM's and emails sent to vendors about the sale. Going after a vendor with an angry attitude and bashing them on a forum is not going to get anything solved. Making demands and threats will only get you pushed to the bottom of the priority list, even with a company that has a good reputation. Respect and professionalism goes a long ways in this world. Acting mature and professional will get you better results even with companies with poor customer service.

Myself being in the military and dealing with administrative work everyday will push anyone giving me an attitude to the bottom of the list. I will take care of those who are respectful before I will those who act like a child.

Old 01-01-2012, 01:15 AM
Received 2 Likes on 2 Posts
Just to let u Know my Coil's came in today......After about 3 1/2 weeks. I'm done. Thnx.

Old 01-01-2012, 01:25 AM
Received 0 Likes on 0 Posts
I guess when you have a business, you need or should expect that there will be customers like this. it's a normal thing. When money is involved, people will get concerned or frustrated. I don't blame the OP for worrying because each of us is different given the situation. As a company, if you're opened for business, you just gotta do what you can to make the customers happy. I understand some people are doing this part time or just helping out, but regardless, if you are doing business, do it right. As always, communication is the key to any relationship. A simply PM or update would have prevented all of this. Just my 2 cent.

Happy new year everyone. Be safe!

Old 01-01-2012, 01:28 AM
ill Sedan

Received 2,687 Likes on 1,448 Posts
Glad you got your coilovers Mike. Gonna lock this thread up.

The following 2 users liked this post by CandlestickPark:
Hotdawwgman (01-01-2012), Strafe Automotive (01-01-2012)