ATTN: Law Frm Strafe Automotive!!!

Search this Thread

Rate Thread

Old 12-27-2011, 05:46 PM
Received 2 Likes on 2 Posts
Post ATTN: Law Frm Strafe Automotive!!!

Hello?? U even gonna respond to my PM or E-Mail me my shipping info?? Never hear Frm u since last Wed! When u said u were gonna send me the shipping info!!! Your Customer service Sucks big time!!! For an owner of this company... U are disappointing! I gave u a 2nd chance... Turning to still be a FAIL!! Contact me ASaP!!! Grrrrrr

Old 12-27-2011, 05:56 PM
Received 152 Likes on 118 Posts
and there was just another thread earlier from pd, praising the company...

Old 12-27-2011, 05:57 PM
Received 350 Likes on 232 Posts
Ive asked mods to move this thread to the vendor feedback section

Old 12-27-2011, 06:08 PM
Received 451 Likes on 305 Posts
Here we go again

Old 12-27-2011, 06:35 PM
Received 2 Likes on 2 Posts
Sorry.. But y move to that vendor feedback?! I cant post replys in there!? And it over 3 weeks since I ordered suspension stuff from them.. And I still don't know if it's in hand??..shipped or sitting on a damn shelf someplace?? It's ridiculous.. And they don't really keep me informed on what's going on!!? Told me was gonna ship it out in like 2 days... Been more than that and I still never get any feedback on what's going on!! Wtf!!! Worse experience with a company ever!!!

Old 12-27-2011, 07:21 PM
Received 5 Likes on 3 Posts
What's all the hate against strafe? You know shipping will take a little longer during holiday season.

Old 12-27-2011, 07:29 PM
Received 856 Likes on 744 Posts
People might be jumping the gun thinking they are gonna get screwed because of the other threads out there..

Old 12-27-2011, 07:36 PM
Received 127 Likes on 117 Posts
At least a status update!!! Or something like, "We sorry, we've been a bit busy these holidays" some $h1t like that!!

Old 12-27-2011, 09:28 PM
ill Sedan

Received 2,687 Likes on 1,448 Posts
Originally Posted by 808MIKE
Sorry.. But y move to that vendor feedback?! I cant post replys in there!? And it over 3 weeks since I ordered suspension stuff from them.. And I still don't know if it's in hand??..shipped or sitting on a damn shelf someplace?? It's ridiculous.. And they don't really keep me informed on what's going on!!? Told me was gonna ship it out in like 2 days... Been more than that and I still never get any feedback on what's going on!! Wtf!!! Worse experience with a company ever!!!
The vendor feedback is the appropriate section for this thread and all members have the appropriate permissions to post here.

It's my understanding from communication with Law earlier today that you've received the tracking number for your item. If this is not the case and/or if you are having trouble getting a hold of Strafe please contact myself or another staff member. Thanks.

Old 12-27-2011, 09:43 PM
Hold The Line

Received 622 Likes on 406 Posts
+1. Please update to let us know the status. Holidays also account for delays this time of year

Old 12-27-2011, 09:46 PM
Received 451 Likes on 305 Posts
Whether its the holidays or the middle of the year, it is irrelevant. Not hearing from a reputable company after payment has been sent is simply wrong. Yea maybe your Internet was down, maybe your dog died or whatever excuse you can come up with happened, but I'm sure a simple PM would have sufficed when the actual thing happened, not weeks later.

Just my .02

Originally Posted by nismo1234
What's all the hate against strafe? You know shipping will take a little longer during holiday season.

The following 4 users liked this post by Captain Supreme Sausage:
AmateuRN (12-28-2011), chink-ah-saur (12-27-2011), Frankieg35 (12-27-2011), Strafe Automotive (12-28-2011)
Old 12-27-2011, 10:01 PM
Received 350 Likes on 232 Posts
Originally Posted by iseechriss
...Not hearing from a reputable company after payment has been sent is simply wrong.
That statement should have just said "not hearing from a company after payment has been sent is simply wrong"

Calling Strafe "reputable" these days is a bit of a stretch

The following users liked this post:
AmateuRN (12-28-2011)
Old 12-28-2011, 12:27 AM
Received 48 Likes on 40 Posts
I ordered a bunch of parts last year and I did go through a few weeks of not knowing what is going on. Dustin told me that they would get the shipping info to me when he has it but then later that day I got a call about a package to be picked up. Turned out to be the items. I got a great price and all of the parts, Strafespeed V2 trunk, CS rear bumper, ait front bumper and ings sides. They all came in great shape ..no issues.

I was just as frustrated as you at one point but then it all just showed up. I think the issue is they take you money and order some of the parts from other companies who then ship it to you. I think they wait to hear about shipping from that company before letting the customer. They did take some days to respond to some emails. There customer service does leave something to be desired but they deliver what you purchased .. it just seems like a messier process.

I know Law has another job so he has some other things going on as well. I would contact Dustin for a quicker response. Try him and you should be good

Strafe Automotive (12-28-2011)
Old 12-28-2011, 12:33 AM
Former G35driver Vendor
Received 121 Likes on 89 Posts
OK This is my response and only my response. Keep in mind the OP PM’d me on a Dec 25th wanting a answer. I was working at the Fire Station 24.25. The coils were dropped off with Our shipper but due to Christmas everything was closed on the 23rd. I am on my Christmas Holiday and celebrating with my wife because we both worked on the holiday. The aftermarket industry is running on bare bones until about Jan 3rd.
Since the Usual Posters in these threads jump the gun to hate on Strafe without knowing the details. Sorry OP but here is the Proof I never ran from you. I told you the next email from me would be tracking. I’m sorry but to get a PM that you are MAD on Christmas just doesn’t warrant a response.

4drmadness (12-28-2011)
Old 12-28-2011, 12:34 AM
Former G35driver Vendor
Received 121 Likes on 89 Posts
This is the entire transaction without his quoted Price and Payment details

Strafe
7:45 PM (1 hour ago)
to Mike
You were taken care of. Quote, waited like everyone else in the business for Megan to restock coils. Megan was out of stock for about 3 weeks. I told you when I would get the coils. I did just that and told you when I would bring it to shipper. I did that also. Christmas came everyone hoes on holiday vacation in the business. I was at work 24 and 25. You pm'd me during the holiday. I did not respond. I waited for my shipper to give me tracking. I got tracking today and you got it as soon as I got the number. As far as my customer service I did everything within my disclaimer time frame. I did not mislead you. I did not lie to you. I told you when and what I would do. I can assure that any company waiting on stock would have shipped within the same time frame. Keep in mind nobody you were quoted by had these I'm stock when you ordered so again with the holidays it would have been slow. You're emails were all about you being Mad and just being mad. Sorry you are unhappy with my service . I feel I did nothing wrong. The thread you made was also inappropriate bit hey it is what is. Right?
Law

On Dec 27, 2011 6:54 PM, "Mike D." wrote:

Yes I did Come to u because u wanted my Business...And I gave it to u...But I never dealt with a Company that took weeks like yours to even et the product!! ANy Company I ever ordered from took the Most 1week to week and a Half to get my order out. That included getting it if it was out of stock! U should mention that U do this as a Side Business!! Not Full-Time! As it's very Misleading to me.. as I thought u were a Big Established Company! Like I said before...If I knew I would never had ordered from u!! I hope the Coils Ordered are the correct ones for my Car.. I read alot of things being shipped Incorrectly for Model car....But anyway Thnx for the Great Price...But would have rather paid more for Better Service! Hope u resolve your customer Service! Jus because u go on Vacay....U should let the Customer Know...Take care of Business First... Not just dissapear for 3-5 Days,... Leave the customer Hanging...That really SUCKED ***!!! Anyway Wish U the Best..... Sorry I won't ever deal with u guy's again. Happy Holidays!

Date: Tue, 27 Dec 2011 1527 -0800

Hi mike,
You came to me for a very low quote to beat. I appreciated your business and beat that quote. In order to fulfill that quote & give you best price I shipped through a 3rd party. Your coils were dropped off prior to me going on my Christmas vacation. By the way ends January 3rd. I am still waking for the tracking number. I am not going to respond to your post and I'm not going to argue with you in your emails. You pmd me on a holiday while I was at my full time job. My next email will be your tracking number within next two days. Little information for you...if you read terms on my website and your receipt for the purchase I am still within my order timeline for all orders placed. Have a great holiday

12/22/11
From You to me
Thnx for the Update! I appreciate it! I'll be looking out for the Numbers!

Quote:
Originally Posted by Strafe Automotive
I personally picked up your coils today. I dropped them off to my shipper and waiting for tracking He said 1 to 2 days before I have a number..

12/19/11
Re: Megan
Ok I Understand the Shipping..I know everyone has some sort of policy..But WIsh I knew before hand! Thats all I am saying, Or else I would not ordered from u. And I guess other Vendors had them In-Stock already...Not Like yours, where it's Ordered only when someone pays for them.. Which kinda sucks! I Hope u make an effort to at least sTock stuff u know pople want...So U don't go threw this trouble...and seems I'm not the only one UnHappy with service.

Understand now it's your Part time job..again..If I knew this was like a side business...I would went somewhere else! Jus saying...Cause now we at this bad point...But Yea I agree I posted that when I was PI$$SED!! So I'll ask a Mod to take it down...But Please keep me informed ASAP when U get these out. If I don't have it next week then we have a Major Problem!
But I'll give u one more chance...as I am Calming down a Bit now...MIKE.

[quote=Strafe Automotive]We all have the same shipping policies. Every company. Sorry but we all are subject to these things. We are trying to get it out this week. I will let you know As I told you I would No hiding. Nobody could get these coils until middle of last week. That is what we all waited on was Megan. They had no coils in stock. All vendors unless they stocked these had the parts ready. Well for one the tread was unfair to me before you got a answer especially over a weekend. I just got in to the fire station from working today and saw a pm from another member and answered you. If you want to make things better I would ask the thread come down and be deleted as you weren't fair to me either. You blew me up without any patience. I will show you a disclaimer from a bigger company.
http://www.vividracing.com/catalog/s...m2455av073jpl6

We are a small company trying to compete with the big boys and we take every order serious. I know you got the terms in email and on your invoice of our site.. We understand your mad but really have we been given a chance? Have we gone past our terms. Plus I really beat a price that was very low. Yes I did with hesitation. Now All I ask from you is to Please give me some patience. I know you want your coils as soon as possible. I am trying. to get them out. You will have tracking when they ship. I still feel the thread was unfair without giving the mods or us a chance. Will you have the thread deleted?
LAw

[quote=808MIKE]Hey...Well If I knew this was your Policy..I would never Have Ordered from u! This is the First place I ever ordered that has all this Rules! And If I knew it would take 1-2/12 weeks just to get the part...Again I would never have Ordered from u! I find this Riduculous! I will not get this by Christmas!!..Which Really SUCKS!!! And then Shipping to me would probably take another week...or 3-4 Days!! Very Dissapointed!! And u CHarge 30% for me to cancel......Guess Now I gotta Wait for u now or i'll be chaged even more for a Part I never even get YET!!!
U give good Prices...But the way u get parts sucks!! So I guess I'm stuck waitng another 2 weeks or little less....Now what can u do to make the SItiuation better!?? If not I'll never order from u guy's again..when I could have ordered from other vendors and have the Part In-Hand and Probably Intalled on my var already.... Sorry but never dealt with any shipping like this before! thats the way I feel right now...MIKE ..

And I never went to your website to order.....Just on this forum...maybe u should put that policy with all your Sale Posting so we customers know.

[quote=Strafe Automotive]Just saw your post. Wow sorry you feel the way you do. I'm just waiting to get the coils at Megan. All orders placed with Strafe Automotive constitute the acknowledgement and acceptance of all conditions listed on Strafe Automotive.com Price List and all conditions listed below.

All customers must pre-pay for all products. This is because each product is special ordered. We will accept money orders, personal checks, cashier's checks, and credit cards. All personal/company checks must wait two weeks for clearance. Orders will be filled as soon as funds clear our bank. All parts/will call orders left more than two business weeks becomes Strafe Automotive LLC property and no refund will be honored for product(s).Parts Sold As-is. All painted orders will be shipped at your own risk. All orders are made to order, please allow 2-4 business weeks for shipment after cleared payment. In some instances orders may be back ordered/out of stock in this case allow for 6-10 business weeks for arrival. Wheel Orders & Special Orders may take up to 4-8 months due to availability from manufacturer & product coming from oversea supplier. A tax rate of 9.75% will be added to the sales order amount for residents who reside in California. All Cancelled orders will be charged a 30% cancellation fee.
We are going to Megan Wednesday and when they ship you will get a tracking Number Again Sorry We have not forgot the Order.
Law

neverbonestock (12-29-2011)

You have already rated this thread Rating: Thread Rating: 0 votes,  average.

Quick Reply: ATTN: Law Frm Strafe Automotive!!!