Stay Away from Strafe

Search this Thread

Rate Thread

Old 03-01-2012, 07:08 PM
Premier Member

Received 8 Likes on 8 Posts
yeah i dunno, i pmed dustin one time for a quote and he said he forwarded it to lawrence since he's in charge of that, and i never got a quote and said screw it . If they dont want my business, i'll take it elsewhere.

Old 03-01-2012, 07:30 PM
Received 3 Likes on 2 Posts
Strafe OWE ITZ a lot of many that why we stop Shipping for them ... I have to take them to court but they agree to Paid $167.00 a month, they were late on first payment and Late on payment number three that is Strafe for you

The following 2 users liked this post by ITZ vs Strafe:
4drmadness (03-01-2012), hawaiinpunch (03-02-2012)
Old 03-01-2012, 07:31 PM
Received 129 Likes on 76 Posts
What is ITZ?

Old 03-01-2012, 07:33 PM
ITZ stand for Importtrenz , I dont work there ......

Old 03-01-2012, 07:42 PM
If you don't work there, why do you speak on their behalf and say "we have to take them to court"

Seems a little misleading personally.

Old 03-01-2012, 07:47 PM
I dont speak for any one but myself ( I only wanted to share my experience about Strafe that all)

Old 03-01-2012, 07:48 PM
Premier Member

Received 8 Likes on 8 Posts
Originally Posted by ITZ vs Strafe
I dont speak for any one but myself ( I only wanted to share my experience about Strafe that all)
dude ur sn is itz vs strafe -_-

Old 03-01-2012, 07:50 PM
Strafe OWE ITZ a lot of many that why we stop Shipping for them ... I have to take them to court but they agree to Paid $167.00 a month, they were late on first payment and Late on payment number three that is Strafe for you
Aside from your name, this post makes it look like you are ITZ.

Old 03-01-2012, 07:54 PM
Received 71 Likes on 68 Posts
I got my bumper from them and received it in 5 days... Didn't have a problem with them at all.. They also help me relay instructions to my body shop on how to prep and install the bumper since the shop didn't know how to install it.. I don't have a problem with them.. But I also will add that was my first time buying from them.. I also, know they were having website tech problems

Old 03-02-2012, 01:02 AM
Received 86 Likes on 62 Posts

Thought we could all use a chuckle???

Old 03-02-2012, 02:17 PM
Received 4 Likes on 4 Posts
Sorry to hear that you had to go through an unpleasant expirience.
I had a fair business with Strafe last year purchasing a trunk. Though I'm located in Northeast, the item arrived roughly after 2~3 weeks. I recently placed an order for a pair of fenders and hope things go as well as the last time. Hope they are providing the same quality service as they did last year...

Old 03-02-2012, 02:24 PM
Received 79 Likes on 57 Posts
ITZ stand for Importtrenz , I dont work there ......
Why not come out and say who you are with only 4 post...how do you expect us to give you any credibility.

The following users liked this post:
Strafe Automotive (03-02-2012)
Old 03-02-2012, 03:21 PM
Former G35driver Vendor
Received 121 Likes on 89 Posts
Originally Posted by CandlestickPark
caelric, sorry to hear about your experience, sucks that those hood dampers are on backorder. A suggestion for the future is to check with the vendor prior to paying to see if an item is in stock, just a thought. Not saying you should have to do that, but doing so would let you know if there will be a wait for a particular item.

Not really a "beef" Yoshi, but this guy is just noting his experience. If you were waiting since September for an item you ordered I bet you would take similar action.
Marcus Stock levels change daily or overnight depending on the companies we all purchase products from and resell them. Some companies get better products some get ebay stuff. If we list a item and as Our and most other companies "Disclaimers" try to adress "in stock". So even when we sell our main bodykits these sometimes we are waiting days or weeks for. They come from Overseas.

Our Hood dampers we get from either NRG is that is the item sold or 1 other Vendor. We know they work fine and have no issues. That is the only 2 we sell. THe dampers are still not here. When we ask our supplier for a update sometimes we get told what they get told to expect the items to come in. Strafe in the past has passed that on the the Customer as that is what we were told.... We have since decided against doing that because either way Strafe is left with the Customer who thinks we lie.....Where are we going to go with someone's money? Hold it Hostage? Really?

Dustin mostly handles all of the orders and when he asks me to PM or Email a Customer it is because he has exhausted his customer service and the customer makes threats, cusses, or just doesn't listen to him.. I know Dustin tries. When it gets to me I have to make a decision one way or the other.

I know that at that Point I become either the good guy or the bad guy.

The OP has his right to feel the way he does......Remember there is another side to all this and back and forth that wasn't explained on How Dustin tried hIs best with the OP....Of course Not....

OP I think we did apologize you quite a few times.

I also think the forum only Hears what these OP's want and if you take the emotion out of all this you will see we were upfront and passed on what we got. We never lead him on.

Our thread was deleted because we decided to because we no loner needed it. You are free to make your own thread as you did here.

Oh and on another note. I totally ask All Members to email me if you can't get a hold of me..I don't get on driver everyday.. Sorry

ITZ, (Jay R) who is now part of Baus.Not employed by ITZ(CarBodyKits) I personally thank you for your Posts today.

Last edited by Strafe Automotive; 03-02-2012 at 03:50 PM.
Old 03-02-2012, 03:26 PM
Former G35driver Vendor
Received 121 Likes on 89 Posts
Originally Posted by MEXTEP
Why not come out and say who you are with only 4 post...how do you expect us to give you any credibility.
James, He is Jay R the other owner of BAUS Auto. They have their shop set up with JLC lighting in the same building... You know the history of what happened when he worked for ITZ.. Sorry Forum Members but I can't explain this any further. Maybe in a few months it will trickle out...

Old 03-02-2012, 04:40 PM
Received 42 Likes on 15 Posts
Originally Posted by Strafe Automotive
Remember there is another side to all this and back and forth that wasn't explained on How Dustin tried hIs best with the OP....Of course Not...

Which other side would that be? Would that be the side in which you actually shipped me the parts? Oh, no, that's because you didn't. Not for five months. Nor did you send the refund check you said you would, for the hood pins.

Funny thing, the day after I disputed the charge on my CC, I ordered a set of NRG CF hood dampers, same exact ones I ordered from you, from another vendor. Got them less than 5 days later. Apparently the hood dampers aren't quite as out of stock as you claim.

You have already rated this thread Rating: Thread Rating: 0 votes,  average.

Quick Reply: Stay Away from Strafe