BAUSauto A+ service

Search this Thread

Rate Thread

Old 07-01-2012, 02:01 PM
Received 21 Likes on 21 Posts
Originally Posted by synnikal
My car goes into the shop at the end of this week/early next week. I'm about to order the nismo front today from Eric, I'm really hoping to get it in about 5 business days.
thanks for sharing that you are about to order lolllllll............

Old 07-01-2012, 02:07 PM
Received 13 Likes on 13 Posts
havent had any problems with Eric on the nismo and kuruma z poly bumpers i got from him.

Old 07-01-2012, 09:16 PM
Received 302 Likes on 223 Posts
^ did you have any parts missing or damaged when you got them in? did you have to send stuff back to get fixed? were you ignored? did he owe you money? I've ordered from a few times and every time there was at least 1 issue and I'M NOT THE TYPE TO KNIT PICK........ so what does that tell you guys???.. I'm not hard person to please........ thats probably why you haven't had any problems... been almost a month since i sent my $1000 headlights out and not a word on shipment status and he's suppose to give me a walk through on rewiring bc the best he can do is one headlight for me... and those are suppose to be EXPERTS.. GIVE ME A BREAK! i regret directing LOCALS from here to him..

BUMP THIS. Im almost positive that he will step his game to future customers up after he sees I'm voicing my Opinions about BAUSauto.

Old 07-02-2012, 04:50 PM
remember when i said i was worried about insurance on packaging???? just got package in.... oh yea it wasn't rewired like he said it would be.

well this is the reason why... BS.

Don't worry eric if i can't get a hold of you my Lawyer will. I want all my money back for this product. MAN UP.

Old 07-02-2012, 06:08 PM
dude this is really upsetting... spent hard earned money and this BS happens.. what happened to my warranty? there really is no customer support for bausauto?

Old 07-03-2012, 08:16 PM
UPDATE:

Eric called me today got everything situated... i told him i was blowing him up on the forum and said a bunch of nasty sh*t about him. hahaha.. he said didn't really care and doesn't take it personally bc he UNDERSTANDS my point of View. So, I apologized and thanked him for eventually getting back to me... FINALLY!!!! geez I'm glad MARCUS (thank you Marcus) called it to his attention or else i don't think he would of responded... so i just learned that if a vendor does not respond the best thing to do is contact a STAFF MEMBER thru PM bc they are more responsive to get the situation addressed to the vendor.

Eric told me he hasn't been at the office or been on the G35forum lately so thats why he hasn't responded... all that matters is that Eric is helping me resolve this issue and this product is getting done correctly like as it should... Don't get me wrong for a while i did not believe this issue was ever going to get resolved....... but everything is good for now and plan to continue business with him as long as all the communication and complications issue don't reoccur.

Thank you guys for hearing my out on this... it is greatly appreciated.